Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Morrowind
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:58 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Plot
You are a citizan of Island off of the Main Imperial Land. You and many others are going to help the Nerevairine (A savior of sorts), at the begining nobody knows that the Nerevairine is on Morrowind land until later on in the story at that point I will create him or her for this, i'm planning on bring them in around 25 posts of the story line so start to expect to here talk about a person who is claming to be the Nerevairine though there will be a false one every so often so you will have to try to retrieve fact from fiction or hunt the person down and kill them.

Races

Races:
  • Orc- can Resist Magicka (Magic) 25% more than normal and have a Berserk ability that allows them to attack and Dodge better than normal once per day .
  • Khajiit- have Night Eyes enhanced Night Vision, Demoralize Humanoid (Can scare the human like being) once per day
  • Nord- Immune to Frost, can resist Shock by 50%, and use a shield once per day, Thunder Fist (Frost damaging attack) once per day
  • Redguard-Resist Common disease by 75%, Resist Poison by 75%, and Adrenaline Rush (Health, Str, agility, speed and endurance are ampted up once per day
  • Breton- Resist Magicka by 50%, Dragon skin (Type of personal shield) once per day
  • Imperial- Voice of the Emperor (charm Targets) once per day
  • Dark Elf- Ancestor Guardian (Sanctuary [shield] on self), Resist Fire 75%
  • High Elf- Magicka Bonus of 15 pts, weakness to magicka, and fire 50%, weaknes to frost and shock 25%, Risist Common Disease 75%
  • Wood Elf- Beast Tongue (Command Creatures) once per day, Resist Common Disease 75%
  • Argonian- Resist disease 75%, Immune to Poison, Water Breathing
Notation- Khajiits and Argonians can not where boots or full helms because they are beast like creatures.

Classes
  • Thief
  • Agent
  • Assassin
  • Acrobat
  • Monk
  • Pilgrim
  • Bard
  • Warrior
  • Barbarian
  • Crusader
  • Knight
  • Scout
  • Archer
  • Rouge
  • Mage
  • Sorcerer
  • Healer
  • Battlemage
  • Witchhunter
  • Spellsword
  • Nightblade
  • If you don't know which one you want send me a PM and I can give you a 10 question quiz to determine where you belong.
Weapons- and what they are available in. (Glass is a light weight armor and I'm still wondering the same thing as to wouldn't it shatter?)
    Axe
  • Battle Axe- Daedric, Dwarven, Iron, Steel
  • War Axe- Chitin, Daedric, Dwarven, Ebony, Glass, Iron, Silver, Steel
  • Axe- Steel
    Blunt
  • Club- Chitin, Daedric, Iron, Steel
  • Mace- Daedric, Dwarven, Ebony, Iron, Steel
  • Staff- Daedric, Ebony, Glass, Silver, Steel
  • Warhammer- Daedric, Dwarven, Iron, Steel
    Spears
  • Halberd- Dwarven, Glass, Iron, Steel
  • Spear- Chitin, Daedric, Dwarven, Ebony, Iron, Silver, Steel
    Long Sword
  • Broadsword- Ebony, Iron, Steel
  • Claymore- Daedric, Dwarven, Glass, Iron, Silver, Steel
  • Dai-katana- Daedric, Steel
  • Katana- Daedric, Steel
  • Longsword- Daedric, Ebony, Glass, Iron, Silver, Steel
  • Saber- Iron, Steel
    Short Sowrd
  • Dagger- Chitin, Daedric, Glass, Glass Netch, Iron, Silver, Steel
  • Shortsword- Chitin, Daedric, Dwarven, Ebony, Iron, Silver, Steel
  • Tanto- Daedric, Iron, Steel
  • Wakizashi- Daedric, Iron Steel
    Bow
  • Crossbow- Dwarven, Steel
  • LongBow- Daedric, Steel
  • Shortbow- Chitin
    Following slight chance that you won't get them back (Arrows for bow, Darts for Crossbow)
  • Darts- Daedric, Ebony, Silver, Steel
  • Throwing Knifes- Glass, Iron, Steel
  • Throwing Stars- Chitin, Ebony, Glass, Silver, Steel
  • Arrows- Chitin, Daedric, Ebony, Glass, Iron, Silver, Steel
  • Bolts- Iron, Silver, Steel
Armor- and what they are available in
  • Boots- Bonemold, Chitin, Daedric, Dwemer, Ebony, Glass, Heavey Leather, Imperial Steel, Imperial Templar, Indoril, Iron, Netch Leather, Nordic Fur, Orcish, Steel
  • Cuirass- Bonemold, Chitin, Daedric, Dwemer, Ebony, Glass, Imperial Chain, Imperial Dragonscale, Imperial Newtscale, Imperial Silver, Imperial Steel, Imperial Sudded Leather, Imperial Templar Knight, Iron, Netch Leather, Nordic Bearskin, Nordic Fur, Nordic Ringmail, Orcish, Steel
  • Greaves- Bonemold, Chitin, Daedric, Dwemer, Ebony, Glass, Imperial Chain, Imperial Steel, Imperial Templar, Iron, Netch Leather, Nordic Fur, Orcish, Steel
  • Helm- Bonemold, Chitin, Chintin Mask, Dwemer, Ebony Closed, Glass, Imperial Chain Coif, Imperial Dragonscale, Imperial Silver, Imperial Steel, Imperial Templar, Indoril, Iron, Netch Leather, Nordic Fur, Nordic Iron, Nordic Trollbone, Orcish, Redoran Founder's, Redoran Master, Redoran Watchman's, Steel
  • Bracer- Bonemold, Cloth, Dwemer, Ebony, Glass, Imperial Templar, Iron, Leather, Nordic Fur, Orcish
  • Gaunlet- Chitin, Daedric, Imperial Steel, Indoril, Iron, Netch Leather, Nordic, Steel
  • Pauldron- Bonemold, Chitin, Daedric, Dwemer, Ebony, Glass, Imperial Chain, Imperial Steel, Imperial Templar, Indoril, Iron, Netch Leather, Nordic Fur, Orcish, Steel
  • Shields- Bonemold, Bonemold Tower, Chitin, Chitin Tower, Daedric, Daedric Tower, Dwemerm Ebony, Ebony Tower,Glass, Glass Tower, Imperial, Indoril, Iron, Iron Tower, Netch Leather, Netch Leather Tower, Nordic Leather, Nordic Trollbone, Orcish Tower, Redoran Banner, Redoran Guard, Steel, Steel Tower
Types of magic:
  • Alchemy
  • Alteration
  • Conjuration
  • Destruction
  • Enchant
  • Illusion
  • Mysticism
  • Restoration

Code:
 [B]Name[/B]
[B]Gender[/B]
[B]Species[/B]
[B]Class[/B]
[B]Weapon[/B]
[B]Enchated?(if yes what kind)[/B]
[b]Starting City[/b]
[b]Full Armor[/b]

For Starting City use the Link Below
Map

If you are not using the same kind of armor use the rest of the form below. If enchanted state by using the form below aswell.

Code:
 [B]Helm[/B]
[B]Pauldron[/B]
[B]Cuirass[/B]
[B]Gaunlet/Bracer[/B]
[B]Shield[/B]
[B]Greaves[/B]
[B]Boots[/B]

My Characters

Name Allana Quard
GenderFemale
Species Khajiit
Class Battlemage
Weapon Glass Staff
Enchated?(if yes what kind) Fire Strike when hits
Starting CityBalmora
Full ArmorGlass, with Lightning protection robe. (without Boots and Helm)

Name Badre Do Ra
Gender Male
Species Redguard
Class Swordspell
Weapon Daedric Katana
Enchated?(if yes what kind) Lightning Strike when hits
Starting City Sadrith Mora inside the
Full Armor Imperial Armor with Tower Shield, and Dwemer Boots
~Enchanted Items~
Boots Dwemer Boots of Flying

Name Dull-Tail
Gender Male
Species Argonian
Class Swordspell with an alteration instead of a sword instead of a sword he uses a Spear class, so I guess you could call it Spearspell
Weapon Dwemer Halberd
Enchated?(if yes what kind) Frost Strike when hits
Starting City Ald'Ruhn
Full Armor Dwemer except helm, boots, and Shield.
~Enchantments~
CuirassBlessed heal (helps regenerate health)
~~~~~~~
Now the LOONG waited start of the RPG.

Please keep track of items you pickup because you will be getting Gold to buy Necessities.
~~~~~~~
Allana
Allana was just returning to Ajira the Khajiit with the flowers that she needed for a report that she was writing to become a Journeyman or at least Journywoman. "You have helped Ajira beat Galbedir to Journeyman. Here is your payment" Ajira said giving Allana four Standard Healing Potions.

Dull-Tail
Talking to a person who had just resently joined the Fighter's guild. "So what's with your name?" Agena asked she being the new member of the Fighter's guild.
"Well when I was younger I got in a fight with a Guar and it bit of a part of my tail."
"You're serious Right?" She asked holding back laughter.
"Yes my parents could find a really good name for me and well I came home with the tip of my tail in hand and that is how I got this imbarassing name."
"I don't blame you for not liking it. So is there another name that you would much rather be called?" She asked now stopped laughing.
"I prefer to be called Arad." He said.

Badre
"Good Azura there is nothing going on here I'm so bored." Badre said yawning at the same time.
"Go hunt Badre you've got the skills for it." a fellow Imperial Legion member said.
"I know it just gets so boring after awile. I wish something good would happen soon other wise I'll go nuts." Badre said taking a small book out of his hunt tallies.
"Don't do that you're our best shouldier." He said laughing.

((If more join the faster the Nerevaine shows up and the fun stuff begins, Yeah there's a lot of information to go through but it's to base your character to the best of a RPG like this))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]