Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Well, I suppose it could indicate some magic coming up.. remembering those things.))

Sirre pondered for a moment, his thoughts wirling restlessly. He remembered one occassion, something truely out of the ordinary had happened after he had dreamed. Dreamed very intensively.

"I have.. well," realizing in fact that this was rather personnal, "dreamed of walls.. like they were alive, kreeping onto me."

He blushed slightly, "that was rather stupid.."

"But one time," his mind wandered off to that one occasion, unaware he was still speaking, "there is one thing I keep dreaming about."

Himself reaching out to something, only his hands were smaller. He couldn't quite name the shape of the thing. It didn't look human, but yet had a head, long shaped, with pointy ears.

"I have never seen it here.."

One time, he had nearly felt it. Soft, and fuzzy body, but not alive.

"It didn't look like a rat.. longer legs and such, but one time, when I woke up.."

When he woke up, he was holding it in his hand. He hadn't actually told about it. He touched the little figurin in his pocket.

"I.."

His speech and attention broke off when the two girls started squabbling.

((For information, he actually teleported a doll version of a toy horsie in, that hung above his bed when he was little. Sadly, I realized Sirre never has seen a horse.. so he would probably have difficulties describing it.;p))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Argh, missed so much while I was sleeping/at school...))

Jerena had been sleeping peacefully even as the others began to stir. She had always been a very deep sleeper, it took her hours to fall asleep, but once she did so it was very hard to wake her up again. However her mind had begun to slip into a state of partial awareness as she slowly woke up.

That was when she felt the anger burst forth, it was so strong and intense she felt as if her skull was about to explode. Her eyes shot open, the usual lifeless green-grey replaced by a glowing green which swirled with pain. A scream tore from her throat and she writhed about in pain for a few moments until it finally dulled. Her eyes returned to normal and she lay panting on the freezing floor.

((Well, it seems that Jerena's powers are stronger when she is half-asleep...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Illyne sat immobile for a few minutes, listening as her friends slowly awaken and start to speak to each other. Exchange of words ... communicating ... their cell was probably the liveliest of Vasta. Illyne shivered again, and then slowly, agonizingly, moved her body, making her aching body begin to stand up. It was then that she heard the pair of angry female voices. She looked up, a little startled, gazing at Elena and Eithne glaring at each other.

'H- hey ...' she started to say, attempting to break up the fight, but she was interrupted as a piercing scream sounded through the cell. Illyne's attention snapped over to where Jerena's figure lay. Quickly, Illyne scrambled up from her position over to the other girl.

'Jerena? Are you ... okay?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Callum stayed in the sun. No one had challenged him for the position, so he might as well stay here. He huddled even closer and wrapped his arms around himself, rocking slowly back and forward.

Suddenly beside him he heard a sniffling, and a brown rat scuttled past him. Callum jumped, but only because of the shock of having something scuttle right next to your foot.

He swivelled over and kneeled. The rat paused in front of him.

"I am a prisoner too."

Callum jumped. Violently. He looked around wildly at the other prisoners. He wanted to ask who had said that, and no sooner had he thought it, the voice spoke again.

"Me, you idiot."

Callum looked around again, and croaked, as loud as he could, "Hey, um, can you hear something?"

"Cooee! I'm down here!"

Callum jumped again. He forced himself to look down at the rat, who was staring directly at him. He jumped again.

"Stop jumping like that! You might squash me."

'Oh dear God,' Callum thought, 'I'm talking to a rat.'

"Damn right you are."

Callum sat back, and finally decided that the stress of the prison was getting to him. He looked up, hoping he hadn't attracted too many people's attention.

[You can't hear the rat, you can't hear what Callum is saying to the rat. You can just see Callum jumping madly, if you choose to look. Anything in italics is what you can't hear. =)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

For once, Sirre was the one silent during the morning. Or quasi-silent.

"Let the scratching begin," he murmured, referring to girly fighting habits. (Of course, he really wasn't the person to talk, since he had once bit someone in a fight. Which wasn't a too heriocal fighter move either.)

A cold breeze chilled his body. Sirre sneezed again. Confused he looked around, wondering where the heck this breeze came from. It certainly wasn't the door, more in the opposite direction of it. And too low to be of the window.

Yet, in that direction, where the girls were standing, he was sure there was no way the wall would let through a gust of wind.

Something strange was happening here.

Then Jerena's scream pierced through the room.

He turned his head towards Callum, to give a questioning look. When he saw the other wasn't acting that normal also.

"What the heck is happening here?!"

((Yes, school, work, combined with time zones, make it tricky to follow an rp.. sigh.. I love this forum rp's, but this is one of the only things I don't like about them. Sometimes scenes tend to blaze by your character.))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{ ack, so many things happening! }

Xavier listened as Sirre told about his dreams, of walls, and other objects. He smiled, dreams were always interesting to listen to. But after a while, Sirre seemed to start talking to himself as he mentioned a dream that he had been having for a while already. Xavier soon fell into a half-listening, half-dreaming state. He'd heard Sirre say something about a rat, and he'd heard an argument going on behind him, when suddenly a scream pierced the room and shattered his thoughts.

Lifting his head quickly, startled, he glanced around. Things seemed to be happening -- he looked towards the source of the scream, and Jerena lay on the floor, screaming and writhing in pain. In another area of the cell Callum seemed to be puzzled and distracted, glancing enigmatically at a brown rat.

Xavier walked over to Jerena. "What's wrong?" He looked at the others, expecting an explanation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yes, I agree, timezones annoy the hell outta me! Within the short space of time I come on to RP most of you aren't on, the only really decent time I get for RPing is on weekends, and Daylight Savings occuring in both the US and Australia (and at opposite times) means that the times are even more scewed. If I hadn't missed so much I probably wouldn't have needed to come in with a bang :P Erm... anyways, I've talked enough...))

Jerena's gasps for breath were shallow and a steady white fog seemed to emerge from her mouth whenever she breathed out. She finally focused, looking at all the others crowding around her, shaking her head quickly she tried to process what they had said. "Oh... oh yeah... it's okay.. I'm fine. Just was... startled is all... by the cold..." She slowly tried to sit up and rubbed her arms feebly, she hadn't been lying, it was freezing in here.

Shaking her head again she frowned, jumping up, and ignoring the vertigo which attempted to send her spiralling to the ground, she ran over and began rattling the bars. "Oi! You slimeballs! Get us some damn blankets we're freezing!"

((Excuse the language... :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((At least you aren't getting 'smurfed'. I once posted a .. word in an rp, which came out as 'smurf'.. Kinda funny. :P ))

Sirres eyes followed Callum around. He was puzzled to why this otherwise quiet youth was acting this strange. His vision shifted back to Jerena. Who seemed to have recovered.

"Yes, and some food too!" Sirre added to her yelling. He smiled, "maybe we should make a list."

"You ok, Callum?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I concur with the timezone debate. It's worse when I'm at school. I'm on my holidays now, which is probably why I'm able to catch up with most things, but just wait until I go back to school. -cries-]

Callum looked up and nodded slowly at Sirre. "Yeah," he replied. "I'm fine. Thanks," he added, "for the concern." He forced a smile.

'Sure Callum, you're just grand,' his mind thought. The rat squeaked and Callum jumped violently again. He looked down, and decided to test something. He gathered his wits.

'Why did you come here?' he thought, willing the rat to answer.

"Well, I have to get food somehow. I'm starving here. They never feed us rats, and they hardly ever feed you humans. We have to hunt for scraps."

'There are more of you?' Callum thought.

"Well, of course. This is a prison, is it not?"

'Well - yeah...' Callum swore the rat rolled its beady little eyes.

Callum couldn't believe he was doing this. 'Look,' he thought softly, 'hang around. I might be able to spare you some food.'

"Thanks. Your friends might think it a bit odd though. Just call me when you get your food." The rat slinked off into the shadows, disappearing down a hole.

Callum was left with a tingly feeling of warmth. He knew it wasn't anything to do with the weak rays of sunlight draped across his face and body.

Callum had a friend.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sirre blinked, still observing Callum. The redhead opened his mouth, shutting it again, when he noticed movement next to Callum. A rat just slipped back into its hole.

His hunger had risen so, that he would even consider a rat.. Sirre shook his head. No.. He wouldn't go that low. But he grew concerned, it had been so long. Why wasn't anyone bringing food down here? Or blankets, for that matter.

Standing up, he moved next to Jerena, next to the door. Carefully he tried to press his head in such a corner, that he could see more of the hallway, on the other side.

The only things he saw, were rats. Sciddling across the passageway.

"Man, those rats have freedom then us," he couldn't leave the bitterness out of his voice. "Wish I was one."

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3