Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I will you see you later," called Queen Emra to Althea's retreating back. Emra smiled at the scenery, it was even a nice break from the constant sea and sand. She looked at the grand castles, her mouth slightly agape. One was for her. With a tightness in her stomach, she entered the palace, knowing that once it was her father entering these halls and spending time within.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

They found that there was not far to walk. Dev was looking around for some sign of a palace when Althea stopped still and looked down a shaded path. Light filtered through the green leaves of the trees overhanding the path. Dev almost seemed to sense a sweeter, more peaceful smell coming from this direction. He suddenly felt very calm.

Althea slowly moved down the pathway, her feet lightly crunching the few leaves that had fallen down. A more detached part of her noticed how she was moving as though in a trance, and how at peace with herself and the world she felt. If this were a dream, there would be the strains of beautiful music floating along this way, but all she heard was birdsong.

The two of them wandered down until they both noticed something that sparkled in the noon light. Both stopped and began to venture slowly towards the glitter by unspoken agreement. Dev was wary again and his hand rested lightly on the hilt of his sword. He did not like to think that there might be someone armed with weapons who meant no good will towards his queen, but there was that chance...

Nor did he relax even when they found out what had been reflecting the sunlight.

A tree, made entirely of precious gemstones, stood glowing before the two entranced young people. Coloured gemstone fruit hung in tempting bunches with green zircon leaves lacing them as a sort of background. On closer inspection, Althea realized that the gemstone fruit were also zircons, albeit coloured ones. It seemed to be a sort of magnificently rich rainbow of colours that stood before their eyes.

'I do believe it's alive,' she whispered. Even her voice seemed magical. She wasn't sure why she thought this, since it was logically impossible, but the tree really did seem to be moving and breathing as though it were living. She began to reach out a hand to touch the tree, then thought better of it and turned away.

'Let's go on,' she said in a more normal voice. 'We need to get settled in.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry that I haven't been posting recently, I had some major inspiration problems, and school got in the way too.))

The sky was almost cloudless on the day Anka's ship arrived at Returana. The way the sun hit the waves made them shimmer and glisten like a diamond, stained blue-green. The wind tugged playfully at the ocean, making it foam and fold over. A slight veil of clouds seemed to approach from the horizon, but they seemed as white as snow. The water caressed the lightly coloured sand, and pulled some shells out into the deeper areas. A tall forest had sprung up behind the beach, shadows whispering and luring even some of the strongest-willed people into the depths of the trees. Sierra, dressed in a simple sarong that fell loosely below her knees and a pair of sandals, beamed with pride as the ship glided towards the shore. Nothing could spoil her good mood. Nothing.

Sierra stepped delicately onto the sun-warmed sand, still smiling. Maybe it was just a coincidence that the council had appointed her leader and sent her here. Maybe it was fate. She didn't care, she had places to visit, people to see. She quickly slid into the forest, taking care to make sure no one was watching.

It was almost dark, and a slight drizzle had begun to over the isle. Sierra's slight form slipped across the dampened sand, a blanket over her head, and a small smile playing on her lips. Her tired amber eyes glimmered in the dimming light. She darted into the assigned Rubian palace, Anka had probably opened in hours ago, and gazed around at its splendour.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Has Tharkun been active lately? I'll whip up a side story in the mean time...))

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Sow-ry.. sighs. I was out of inspiration too. Plus, busy days, christmas and everyone here decides to have her/his birthday.:p))

It was dark..

Dark like in a starless night.

And what was that thumping pain in his head?!

Rasping his breath inside with an agonizing effort. He realized he was wet, salty water sticking his cloths together.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, looking up.

A strange shape was hanging over him.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I haven't had time to decide what I want them to find in their castle yet.

In the meantime, can we know some details about what will happen next? Is the council meeting tomorrow, for example?

I'll post as soon as I have figured out what will happen to them.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Merle was drowning, but I think I got an idea to get him out of it, though, a lame one. The next day sounds good to me. I thought, basically, the Council would be about meeting up with the other leaders. Of course, we could let a monster jump in.;D))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Well, Thisa and Molan are still on the latter's boat. I'm trying to figure out a way to get at least my character off without godmodding.))

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Listen... everyone.... I'm really sorry, but I don't think we can continue this RP.... Rachel isn't able to roleplay anymore (can't get online anymore) and school's about to start again for me... not to mention we've lost more than half the RPers.... I think it'd be best if we just stopped the RP.... and used our efforts for other more worthwhile projects.

It was fun, while it lasted, and I'd like to thank you all immensly for all the effort you've put in. :hug: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Aaw, it was loads of fun, though. :hug: I hope Rachel regains acces to the net too. It slacked a bit in the end, but the rp was slow in general. But I think you're right, maybe another rp would be right. Good luck with school.. I'm in the middle of exams (hence the time I always find to type and do things I shouldn't.:p) ))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[It's a pity, but I suppose it is right. Thank you both very much for spending so much time and effort on this! It's been a very enjoyable experience role playing (and I daresay I won't have another chance for a while, sigh). I'm sorry that Rachel can't role play anymore -- she's very good and I'd have liked to see her post more often. :hug:]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2