Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Mario: the finale
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[note: please only join if you are both fimiliar with Mario and able to use a party system. this game will use parties, with a caste system deciding specific roles-this can all change, so DO NOT assume that you will play this the same way the whole time. the story I have planned is huge; it is bigger than anything you've ever seen. do not expect a story of this magnitude to always fit into one grid. I will confirm that you can be the player of your choice if you choose to be a major character.]

The Story:
Depending on your role, you will have a different place in this game. Only 1 person from each party can be Caste Head, but Caste Head changes. The Caste Head decides the general direction to go in, and secondary characters help develop the actual happenings. Any story element I give you exceeds anything else- I already have much of the story developed.

Don't worry, I only have an outline, and anyone in a caste can suggest something through dialogue.

Characters:
There must be all of the following characters to begin:
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Bowser (me)
-At least 2 other members of each Caste. Only good and bad castes exist at the beginning.

Battle:
For every attack you intercept, you must have at least one attack that hits you. If you intercept, you can't attack until someone else does something. If you don't attempt to intercept within 7 battle posts of your being attacked, you will be hit automatically. If you attempt to use more than one intercept before you are attacked again, you will get "critical". If two or more people attack you before you ppost again, you may only intercept one attack.

SAMPLE:
P1: ATK 3, HP 21
P2: DEF 1
P2 ATTACKS P1
P1 DOWN 2 HP

FORM:
Name
Race
Weapon/method of attack
Kingdom
Caste

Caste Specifics:
Good:
How you met the other members of the good caste
Goals for your future
Family member names/locations
Main rivals
Bad:
Alliances
Enemies to destroy
Castle, Fortress, Empire, etc.
Why you joined Bowser's army

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]