Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Slayer vs. Vampire rp anyone?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

This rp is for anyone who misses Buffy or just wants to rp with vampires and slayers. The setting is in California...of course. Please, no Mary/Gary Sue characters or godmoding. We will start after a few people post their bios.

Name: Aster Alhammittsson
Appearence: 5 ft. 5 in., thin, shoulder length blond hair with hot pink highlights, she usually wears short skirts, jeans, black or red leatherpants. All of her pants have a place to hold her stakes. She normally wears a skimpyish shirt with it.
Personality: Bubbly. Not always the brightest crayon in the box.
History: She is immortal, the spawn of a very evil mage, and a mage herself. She recently discovered that she is the slayer, has no watcher that she knows of, and likes to do things her own way. She currently goes to the local high school, when she's not ditching or fighting the forces of evil.

Be anyone you want, vampire, evil fighter, if someone wants to be Aster's watcher they can too. *Hopefull eyes*

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Last edited by aster on Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((I highly suggest adding to the plot I know if you're going to have the slayer you're to kill the vampires or any evil force but what about if you're character is not the kind to kill for the fun of it?))

Name: Allera Teena
Appearence: 5' 4", thin, Muscular, long black hair, Crystal Ice Blue eyes. She wheres total black pants, shirt, highheel boots, and Trench coat that drags barely on the ground. She has several rings on her finger many are dragon shaped. A Golden Snake with ruby eyes wrap around her right arm, unless she is not wearing her trench coat then it can't be seen but she never takes it off. Celtic knot tattooed at the square of her back, in black and red. Three piercings on her ears, Two are snakes going through the holes, an Anks(SP?), Small skull, and two triforce celtic know (think Charmed).
Personality: Dark, unsocial, not like most vampires she only bites out of necessity ONLY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:09 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((I'm going to add more to the plot, I just wanted to get a few people to join first.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:40 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((OK, I was thinking that it would be nice to a background story to know what is going on. . . I normally get into problems if there isn't information for me to know.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Technically the Slayer couldn't be immortal because the whole human thing is part of the job description, and even if you were immortal, why go to high school just because you look seventeen, if you actually aren't? Vampires don't... well, maybe the lame ones did, as in Johnathan would so go to school if he was a vampire because he's a nerd but then there's that whole mortal death thing that got in the way because Andrew killed him, but hey, Andrew was always a wimp anyway. So he never got a chance to be a vampire, but if he did... er, yeah. I'll stop. I claim Watcher. Gotta go to school now, bio posting will commence later.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:26 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Yeah, the immortal bit is this whole thing in this ongoing roleplay i'm in witha few friends that is mostly based off Buffy. After Willow made all potentials slayers, Aster found out she was a potential and it was a whole big plot twist thing. She's going to school becuase she never really went before since she was always fighting off her sadistic evil mage father and time traveling through different dimensions and more confuzzling stuff. Oh, thanks for claiming watcher role.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Unfortunately I have to pull out of the Watcher claim, as currently I have a request board, 188 icons to complete in the next 9 weeks, and with Christmas coming up, I'll probably have to do some sort of labor to provide sufficient funds. Sorry. =/))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Kanna
Spieces: Half Demon
Apperance: Image
History: ????
other: She is just your basic adorable cat demon that will help anyone ecspecially the slayer (aster) she also loves video games and pocky.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:28 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((How many characters can we have? I'm just wondering because I'm wanting to add a hybrid.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:25 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((You can have 2 characters if you want))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:52 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((cool))

Name: Ashley (Ash) Dragoness
Appearence: 6' even, Muscular, long platinum blonde hair, cat/lizard eyes. Wears semi clean clothes that are ripped to allow her wings and tail to be able to be out, her shirt is a black mid-drift no sleeved shirt, with strings in the back to hold it on, and black part of pants to cover her lower half. She has large demon/dragon wings that are completely black and leather like. a tattoo mark on the back of her neck she it is she's not sure. Her tail is like her wings black and leathery.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ ... an0005.jpg (side view B&W)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ ... s/Chii.jpg (body view)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ ... Anatsu.jpg (facial but not the discription from above)
Personality: She doesn't talk to very much, and is very jumpy if anyone finds her.
Other: She rests in any abandoned basement of buildings, and she normally rest durning the day and hunts for food during the night (mainly dogs, cats, and rats).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]