Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ron listened silently, motionless in his seat as his father read out Harry's letter. He kept his eyes focused on the piece of parchment in Mr Weasly's hand, not looking at anybody else. He barely noticed when Ginny ran off in tears.

"Sincerely, Harry Potter," finished Mr Weasly.

For a few seconds, Ron's face was emotionless. He simply sat there. And then he gave a snort of laughter, shrugged, and went back to his bacon with a slight grin on his face. Really, Harry could be so stupid sometimes. He really thought he could order everybody about, acting like the big, tragic hero, just because he was the Chosen One? Running off to smash up Horcruxes or whatever and expecting his best friend in the entire world to stay at home and play with Harry's broomstick, just because Harry had told him to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"So... what do you reckon we should do now?" Fred inquired, "should we go after Harry or (at this point he caught sight of his mother's stern glare) stay at home safe and sound, leaving Harry alone against You-Know-Who?"

"I think," Mrs Weasley said, "I think we should notify the Order. Aurthur, will you do that while I tidy the place up?"

Gulping down a cup of strong coffee, Mr Weasley stood up. He went into his study, and the Weasleys heard a muffled "Expecto Patronum". The patronus remained for a few seconds, then shimmered and disappeared out of the window. Several seconds later, Mr Weasley returned, grim and somber, as Mrs Weasley collected the platters of food and, despite her sons' weak protests, hurled the almost untouched breakfast into the bin with a twirl of her wand.

Fred stood up. "I'm going to my room." He glanced at the rest of the people present. "Care to join me, George? Ron? Hermione?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

George raised his eyebrows at the snorting Ron, and stood up, looking longingly after his breakfast. Then Fred asked Ron, Hermione and himself a question, and George nodded in response, stepping towards his twin and standing next to him. He felt that Fred had a plan - at least he hoped he did. George certainly wasn't going to sit around while Harry was off fighting You-Know-Who on his own.

"I'm coming," George said finally, and looked at Harry's two best friends. "Ron? Hermione?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tonks was at Grimmauld Place when the message arrived, bearing the news of Harry's departure. She was only just processing the information when Kingsley Shacklebolt entered the kitchen, looking quite exhausted.

"Wotcher," she said cheerily, but Kingsley saw the distress in her eyes.

"Something bothering you, Nymphadora?" he asked, settling himself into a chair beside her.

"That's Tonks to you, Kingsley," she hesitated a moment, then quickly recited the message.

"Oh...dear."

"Mhmm...we ought to tell Dumb-" she broke off suddenly, tears welling in her eyes. It was so hard to realize that there was no longer any Albus Dumbledore to inform. The loss clutched at Tonks's heart with sharp, icy fingers. "Er..Remus." she corrected in a dull voice.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((I'm truely sorry but I haven't had a good time to get on to a computer with internet, I should have internet later on but I don't have time to post my characters at this moment. :( i will as soon as I get onto a computer again))

Hermione
Hermione quickly followed Ginny up to her room to confort her. Why would Harry do this? He surely knows that we are willing to help him. Harry you want to protect us, but you don't have to. She thought to herself rubbing Ginny's back. "It will be okey. I don't know but I can feel it." I hope.

Amma
Walking down the streets of Diagon Alley, Amma was feeling the dark feeling that all the wizards and witches were feeling. You don't get the full feel of what's going on until you walking the streets of places that he once walked. She thought to herself and walking into Tom's inn to get a room. "Room for one please." She said not even looking up at the bald toothless man, she was to depressed to think about anything.

Edit by: Amma_rose

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Far away from the the Order, Luna sat blissfully unaware of Harry's actions. She was reading a draft of an article that her father would put in the next issue of the Quibbler: Death Eaters: Pure Evil, or Misundersootd Gardeners? As she was finishing the section about dark magic having a beneficiary effect on certain lillies, her mind abruptly switched gears and began wondering how her friends were.

She chuckled. "It's been long past since we lasted talked, I'd better send them a letter..." Luna gathered up some parchment and ink, and continued musing. "Perhaps they'll like what I was reading, but Daddy wouldn't be too happy to hear his headline story was leaked." She smiled, and begin to write:

Dear friends,

How are things? My life's pretty typical. I tried to enchant the dust under my bed to become true 'dust bunnies', as Muggles call them. It didn't work too well...they just sparkled and left scorch marks on my floor. You probably knew that would happen.

You should pick up the next edition of the Quibbler. My dad's got some great stories lined up, and I'm sure you will find one informative.

I would like to meet you again. I have to try to find an Ancient Aqua Aranja as part of a family dare. Perhaps we can do it together.

I await your owl, though you need not reply. I understand that you probably have a lot on your minds.

-Luna Lovegood

Setting her pen down, she smiled dreamily. "Ah, yes...it would be marvelous to see them again." She addressed it to the Weasleys (she knew that Ron usually had Hermione and/or Harry over to visit...or at least assumed so since they are such great friends) and gave it to her owl, a small grey and white bird with dull yellow eyes. Luna petted the owl and sent it on its journey, while humming the jingle to Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:27 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hermione
She's still conforting Ginny.

Amma
In her room, a grey owl started tapping her window, openning the window the owl landed on her bed. "Hello Athena who's mother doing?" She asked taking the letter from her beak. The letter was in her mother's scriptic hand writing.

Amma
I'm hoping Athena make it to you, the weather here is pretty bad, but I can make do.
I've been visited by the Ministery, wanting to know about you. Amma is there something that you want to tell me? I've been there for you even when you were at school, you can tell me anything. Amma, I know you're on a personal agenda but just let me know what you're going to do.
Loves and kisses,
Mom

Amma was afraid of telling her mother anything because she was an illegal Anigus.

Taking out a parchment from a small pocket she wrote:

Mom
Everything is fine. I will explain everything when I return, but I want to keep you save.
Amma

"Make sure this get's to Athena. Giving the small parchment to Athena she let her owl out. Before Athena took off she gave a little chirp and took flight. "I love you mom." She said into the wind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

After many minutes, Ginny finally stopped sobbing. She wiped the tears from her eyes, and stared into Hermione's eyes.

"How do you KNOW it's going to be ok? Escpecially when you know that it's not ok." Before Hermione could utter a word, Ginny went on, "With Dumbledore dead, no place is safe anymore. And with Vo..Vold...."

Ginny couldn't finish her sentence. She was trying to be like Harry, be brave- speak the Dark Lords name aloud. But it only brought her a new wave of tears, in rememberance of Dumbledore, how he could speak his name, and Harry, her hero, who said it daily as if it were a regular word like "hello." Oh why does he have to be so stupid to go alone!!! she thought to herself. She laid back down on her tear-stained pillow and shook with anger and sadness.

-----------------------------------

Ema took the one chance and stole out of her secret room in the basement. She ran up the stairs and burst into Luna's room, just in time to see her send an owl out the window.

"Good Morning Luna" she said in a tiny voice."Have you talked to your friends lately?" No matter how hard Emalai tried, she could never get over all the attention Harry Potter got when she was still at Hogwarts. She couldn't help it; she was greatly jealous of Luna, who had amazing heros for best friends. Ema's only friend was Luna.

"Do you think I could ever come out of hiding, and help you save the wizarding world from the Dark Lord?" she asked Luna, in a hopeful yet shy voice. "Because, well, I want to help."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hermione
"Ginny, to be honest I don't know but we can do the best we can to help Harry even if not with him." Hermione said trying to help the best she can.

Amma
Once Athena had left her sight, Amma closed the window and layed on the bed. I'm sorry mother but I have to do this, I'm going to remove Voldemort, from the face of the planet. Taking out the locket that was left to her from her father. It had the letter of an 'H' inscribed on it. "Helga Hufflepuff. I did enough searching that I found the reason this was given to me. It belongs to me for I am a decendent of her." Saying to herself outloud. I must be the worst decendent to do this, but it's the only way. Placing her locket back under her top.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2