Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Aw man! I'm so behind! Sorry!)

Sessha stopped dead in his tracks and stared at Meiou, a gigantic grin practicly splitting his face in two.

"You know it! Thanks Meiou!" he squeaked excitedly.

Then, still grinning, he placed a finger to his lips and made a shushing sound to indicate he would be quiet. However his tail wasn't as cooperative and made soft swishing noises as it furiously waved back and forth behind him.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He took him over to the ceramony and ofcrouse it didnt go well. As the headmaster started to come down after that vamp went up he quickly moved them to the shadows to avoid being caught.

She went off following the skeleton that had gone towards that one open room. She was hoping to dish out some torture to whoever or whatever she could get her hands on.Luna raised a brow when she discovered the cat. Interesting she thought so they must be close. "Dispatch of the cat now."

The demon skeleton moved forward faster then the cat could expect grabbing hold of it the creature then began to slam it against the floor an wall as Luna walked past towards where the group was.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sessha's eyes were wide and his tail had ceased all movement. He watched the ceremony with the utmost attentivness. It was terribly fascinating. No matter how much he wanted to look away his eyes were glued to the scene. He didn't protest however when Meiou pulled them into the shadows.

'That... was... SO COOL!' he thought to himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rhane walked up after Luna. Watching over her shoulder, he saw two fellow kin staring at the green skeletal demon. One of them was softly pulling the sleeve of the other one.

Rhane frowned, it was like..

Sare hissed, finally getting himself together.

"Go," the other said, "I will hold it off."

The other vampire straightened his clawed hands, looking firmly. Sare hesitated for a few moments and then turned his back.

Rhane realised he know one of them. It was true his attackers had been vicious, but obviously, these two didn't look very convincing. Moving his hand, he motioned the Cerebi to stop next to him.

Again he felt distanced from his own kind. What had happened? Or what had been happening? Killing of vampires he didn't know, wasn't pleasing. Of those he had know.

If only he..

He threw a look at Luna. The Cerebi reflected his feelings and started to growl.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She turned to look at him grumbling for a breif moment. "You always were stubborn. First trying to kill me then resisting my spell at first.Now this. You jus dont give up. What do I have to do? Bind you to me? " She shook her head and then spoke something he couldn't quite understand as suddenly darkness engulfed him and began douse his worries and wonders. "You always were a thorn in my side."

Meiou let go of him and pulled him out of the shadows. "Come on we better get to our dorms before we end up as ash on the floor."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Don't think yourself as immortal," Rhane growled back before his vision blurred. Darkness engulfed, making his thoughts drowsy and incoherent.

"What are they, aren't they supposed to be on the same side" the other vampire whispered, but then his thoughts were swung back his adversary. A green clawed hand swung at him. Then something odd happened, the skeleton gained an uncanny speed, making the striking hand difficult to see.

The vampire sidestepped with its own inhuman speed.

He grinned, watching at the skeleton stumble forward. His grin dissappeared when a slight line of blood appeared across his chest, apparently torn right through his overcoat.

"It seems I have to be more carefull, but do you really think such a thiny scratch can kill me?"

In the meantime, Rhane was stepping back, trying to get away from the darkness.

The Cerebi looked doubtfull of what to do. One head looking at Luna, the other two directed to its master.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sessha wordlessly followed Meiou out of the shadows and then finally out of the room. He was almost ashamed of himself for nearly getting both of them into trouble because of his own follish curiousity. Note, almost.

"Listen Meiou... I'm sorry if I caused any trouble." he said, giving him an apologetic look.

"But that was just too awesome!" he barked, a grin suddenly lighting up his face and his tail waving rapidly behind him.

Nothing seemed to be able to dampen his spirits for long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Listen dont worry about it. Lets jus get ready for classes. If he finds out we went and watched the ceramony i'll take the full punishment."

Luna smirked and continued pumping out the darkness around Rhane. "Oh I hardly consider myself immortal. No I consider myself Mistress of everything dead which means you should bow before me my little puppet. "

The vampire dealing with the demon skeleton might be in for a surprise when suddenly its eyes glowed and his movement seemed to be slowed down. A demonic voice spoke "Silly creature you really think you can wistand my power?!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dmytro watched from close by, watching to see how his capable daughter handled the situation. He edged closer every once in a while, preparing himself for a spell if the situation called for it.

Victor watched as the other students were selected by their animals, attacked (rather painfully) and rushed to the infirmary.

(OOC: If any of the Y1 Shapeshifters are still playing, you can still post an encounter, just end with being in the infirmary)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Trystan made his decision shortly after pausing. He didn't dare risk being left out of whatever the people in the music room were doing -- he needed to be there, not here. Next year, perhaps. Yes, next year.

He quickly entered the room, closing the door shut behind him.

-----
"If she is anything like you, Andre, I am sure your daughter will be fine," Leena said, smiling. Her smile quickly turned into a frown, however, at Gaia's news. "It is true, then? I had heard rumors, but I never really believed..."

She shivered slightly, unsure whether the room had suddenly gotten cold or if it was the news that had just been confirmed. As the spirit gem burst apart, the Seraph's wings reacted automatically; closed about her, shielding her from any harm, whether it would have actually harmed her or not.

"No! This can't have happened!"
-----

After a few moments, Kimber made a decision. She wouldn't get anywhere by staying where she was; she needed to see if anyone was there that could possibly help her. Or at least what enemies would be around.

She sighed, walking forward. She kept alert, looking all around her for a sharp stone or stick, or anything else she could use as a weapon.

((Sorry, I've been busy the past few weeks. @-@ I'm a bit confused, so if you think I need to change anything, feel free to tell me. Also... I really have no clue what else to do with Trystan -- I get the part about the musical instruments on the table, but is there anything else I need to know?))

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The cerebi finally lifted one head, a bright white-yellow flame gushed between its teeth. It opened its maw, and the flames licked away at the darkness. The creature was carefull enough not to hit its master. (Since Rhane wasn't too keen on being smacked with fire.)

Rhane stepped forward, scowling.

The vampire looked surprised at the talking demon skeleton, stumbling at the sudden loss of speed.

With a growl, he jumped forward, intending to hit the skeletal servant with all his force.

Sare had, in the meantime, reached a smaller hallway decorated with dark black and green tapestry. The younger vampire of the two looked unsure at the door. It was decorated with mytical symbols, he did recognize as fairly strong guard spells. Luckily, his knowledge in this area was better then his fighting skills.

Softly his voice started to speak the first words of a long incantation.

Back in the main hall, Rhane seemed to have forgotten where he was. The long distasterous weeks had been bad, but then this, was too much.

"Say that again?!"

The cerebi got the clue and rushed towards the skeleton.

((Gah.. not trying to get Rhane killed. Aside from that, battles are difficult not to godmod. :cry:))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(sok i like a good challenge)

Name: Delila
Species: Seraph
School: Kalakov Academy
Description: A 6' ft tall woman with long midnight black hair with streaks of blood red in it.Wich is normally pulled back into a ponytail. She wears a black leather vest and pants with boots. She absolutely refuses to wear the robes. Around her waist on her belt is a black steel flute.

Walking out into the hall Sare had was in was Delila who raised a brow at this vamp who was starting an incantation. "Would you like to explain what the hell your doing in my hallway and to my mystical symbols? "

Luna growled as Rhane broke free. "Damnit! Well I hope you like this!" She pulled a vial from her pocket. She had a vial of holy water. " Look dont make me use this. Jus be a nice vamp and become my puppet again."

Gaia was breathing heavily. " Andre do something please! Get a replacement or something. We have to fix this or we will loose these students."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dmytro chuckled at his daughter and the vampire, maybe she wasn't as capable as he thought. "You'd better listen to her." he managed to get out through the laughter, "That's some extremely high quality holy water."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"It was a Spirit Gem, wasn't it?" Leena muttered softly, moving her wings into a normal position. She looked over at Gaia for confirmation, even though none was needed.

Gaia was breathing heavily. " Andre do something please! Get a replacement or something. We have to fix this or we will loose these students."

"Replacement...!" she hissed out softly, her wings fluttering in distress. It was only her second year of teaching; she had not yet proven herself to the others. Of course, she would be blamed...

No. Gaia hadn't been speaking about her, had she? She'd been speaking about the gem...

-----

As Trystan entered the room, he quickly spotted the teacher. He recognised her immediately -- not necessarily by her appearance, he doubted he had seen her before (and he definately would have remembered if he had) -- rather, the black flute hanging on her waist.

She seemed to be heading somewhere. Not knowing what else to do, Trystan followed quietly.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sare opened one eye, looking at the seraph.

"Are they yours? They have been done rather well," he lifted a hand, raising a magical shield around him.

"But I need something in that room."

Rhane growled at Luna's words, not looking human at all.

Hesitating for a moment at Dmytros words, the vampire didn't acted very convinced. He would never go against the headmaster, but this girl was something different.

"Your puppet," he barely managed to bring out, "you barely crawled out of your diapers, girl! Give me the water and I might consider letting this go!"

He walked closer, reaching out one hand.

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next