Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She shook her head. " Look what is it your wanting from my instrument room. I have class to teach and dont have time for unwanted guests trying to steal from me." her hand dropped down to her waist to grab the flute.

Luna giggled darkly before tossing the vial of holywater up into the air and then swift,y roundhouse kicking it to shatter it and send the contents in a wide spray onto the vamp. "I gave you fair warning. If it wasnt for me your lil friends would of killed you off ages ago." She wasnt exactly happy about the diapers comment.

She tried to calm herself some looking to the one who had been speaking with her. "Yes it was the spirit gem. I would get it myself but as headmistress i'm forbidden from entering that chamber to ensure I dont tamper with things. You or Andre can go though."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Trystan cocked his head slightly, looking from the teacher to the other person and then back again. What was going on? What were the two speaking about?

He moved quietly to lean against the wall, and made a little scuffling noise by accident as he did so.

-----

"Yes, I understand. That would make sense. I am the Spirit teacher, as such I have a duty to protect my students. However, Andre has a daughter there -- so he should go. Would it be a possibility, Headmistress, that both of us could? It would give the children in the Spirit Realm more protection they would have than if just one of us went." Leena said, still attempting to figure out what had happened.

She sighed softly. "Do you know what could have happened with the Gem? I've never seen - heard, even - of something like this happening before..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Please do walk along then," Sare whispered, using his charming magic to persuade her. "I don't want to keep you out of classes. I will be only here for a ..." the vampire picked up a slight scuffling noise, but he didn't turn his eyes away from his adversary, "moment." Sare was in fact counting on his magical barriere to keep him protected from any intruders.

Rhane gasped, stepping back. But in a fraction of seconds, the water sprayed across him. His arm and cloak had moved up, trying to shield. With a terrifying shriek, the white haired vampire shrunk back to the ground.

A clattering sound resounded behind of them, the cerebi had released the leg bone of the demon skeleton. The dog stepped back, past Luna, looking hesistantly at his master cringing on the floor.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She shivered. "Well my mother once told me if the domain in which the students go start to merge or get tainted the gem could be weakend an possibly shattered. Im afraid this is happening now.Yes if you both go it would proboly be best.I jus worry about Cassie shes not as knowledgable about these things as her father is."

Luna shook her head as she crossed her arms looking down at Rhane. "Look if I hadnt made you my puppet all that time ago my father would of destroyed you. If you continue to fight me I do have more holy water."

She gripped her flute and tossed it up into the air catching it she began to twirl it. "Time for a little music and im sure your not gonna like it.I call this song Bolero of Sanctity" She started to play as the walls and floor began glowing white as if reacting to her meldoy. The long the vampire stood there the more he felt like he was on concencrated ground or in other words holy ground. One place where vampires werent supposed to be able to set foot. She was dead serious about protecting her teritory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Andre nodded, "If need be I will go through. It is possible to engineer a replacement gem, but I'll need help, as it will drain my magic quickly." his mind flashed on Cassie, would she be enough to bring back the gem? No, he chided himself, she's only a child, no matter how much promise she shows. I wouldn't want to put her through such an ordeal. "Gaia, shall Leena and myself venture into the spirit realm?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Oh," Sare exclamed when Delila gripped her flute. The building around him trembled, the youthfull looking vampire took a few steps back. His magical circle began to shiver. The ground seemed to twist and change in appearance.

Sare clenched his teeth. With a sudden 'bam' his shape feel apart into a bundle of black ravens flying up and swirling to the ceiling. The magical circle broke like ice.

"Kaa," one of the ravens exclamed. Its blinking eyes sought target. One by one they desenced down, pecking at the music player.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Trystan saw the Cerebi soon afterwards. He clutched closer to the wall, holding his breath, hoping the creature had not seen him. Or smelt him, heard him, or in general knew he was there.

Soon afterwards, he was frightened even more by the wall and floor changing. He jumped away from the walls, panicking, and screamed. He didn't even notice the Vampire turn into Ravens, he was so intent on attempting to avoid the light.

-----

Leena nodded. "Yes, please do. I am ready to go."

-----

The ground shuddered under Kimber's feet for a moment or two, but it settled quickly again. "Hm. Odd... I wonder what happened."

She sighed and continued on her way.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The music abrubtly stopped as she twirled her flute around smacking away the ravens at least those she could get to before they dodged. This continued breifly till she brought the flute back up playing a different melody. This one was rather joyful and made it sound like the morning sun was coming up and in a way it was as the walls and the floor and cieling changed as well to look like a field at sunrise with nowhere to run.

She nodded. "Please go get the students first before trying to construct another. I fear for their safety right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(I need to stop putting things off... grrr...)

"Listen dont worry about it. Lets just get ready for classes. If he finds out we went and watched the ceramony I'll take the full punishment."

Sessha was about to reply when the ground shuddered and he was cut off. He stopped where he was for a moment and didn't move until the shuddering had left as quickly as it had come.

"Uh, what was that?" he asked no one in particular.

He scratched himself behind one of his ears, a puzzled expression on his face.

"You don't think it has anything to do with what we saw back there do you, Meiou?" asked the werewolf.

Then he seemed to remember what he was about to say earlier and said, as though nothing unusual had happened, "I agree with the getting ready for classes part. But you don't have to do that for me. I mean, it was my idea after all."

He shivered at the thought of what would happen if the headmaster found out. Although, he might not have time to deal with two nosy students. What had that sudden tremor been about? He shook it off and his face lit up with a wide grin.

"Race you Meiou!" he laughed as he ran off ahead of the rabbit, tail wagging.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The ravens shrieked angrily, they winged around Delila. Their little eyes glowed red. But then, one by one, they flew for any imaginary trees.

One by one they dropped down. Twitching the ravens lay on the ground.

Their bodies seem to disolve by the sun rays, slowly taken up by the soil soon none were left.

Sares compagnion had taken his chance, caused by the distraction of the Cerebi to flee away from the Demon Skeleton. But when he arrived in the hallway where Sare was supposed to be, he was unpleasantly surprised.

'It's no use now,' he thought, stepping back behind the corner so the musice player wouldn't see him. He wasn't a magic user.. 'Back.. and report..'

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Andre nodded and faced Leena, "Come with me." he said solemnly, motioning towards a rather ordinary looking wall. He struck it with his finger several times, instantly it drew back, revealing a thin vortex for each element.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She replaced her flute onto her belt and looked to the student. "Are you alright?"

Meiou jus chuckled and shook his head. "Full of questions arent you?" Jus as the werewolf took off running he dashed after him.

She sighed she would go if she could but then again she knew deep down as headmistress Andre would never allow her to do something so dangerous. "Please be safe and come back to us the same."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Trystan hunched down slightly, afraid to look at the Seraph. "Y-yes... I don't think I'm hurt," he said softly. Fine, though? He didn't know.

"I-I'm sorry... I saw you leaving the room and I didn't know what to do, so I followed," Trystan paused, unsure of what to say next. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. "What was that thing? What happened?"

------

Leena studied the vortex, her wings shivering slightly in her nervousness. She listened to the conversation of the other two, wondering what things were held in store for her.

"And the children, Gaia," she said absently, her eyes glancing over at the headmistress. "And the children."

She took a deep breath, and nodded to show Andre she was ready to go.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

With one hand still covering the burned half of his face, Rhane mumbled, "at.. least t..they don't throw HOLY water in my face." Of course, fellow vampires couldn't hold holy water even if they wanted to.

But he didn't dare or felt like pushing the matter anymore. One half of his face was badly burned, luckily his clothes had protected the most of his body.

What did she knew of him? Or of that what lay outside? His thoughts whirled restlessly, while his face stinged relentlessly. For one thing, Rhane feared looking into the mirror, though he wouldn't admit it, he was quite vain.

With an effort, he looked up at the headmaster, "what are your orders, sir?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

He nodded, and led Leena through the swirling portal. Instantly he knew something had to be amiss, besides the gem missing. The realm had taken a strange color, a stark gray to its usual radiant white. Andre's hand instinctively bolted down to his wand, as his eyes darted around like a cornered beast, watching if any ungodly monsters had been spawned from the wrecked realm.

Dmytro spoke slowly and gravely, "Let them be for now, I have a feeling they're making their escape. I'll admit I don't know their exact motive for being here, but remember, if you see them make a hostile move towards the children, kill them. They must not escape alive in that case."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next