Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She smiled glad he wasn't hurt. "That was a vampire. A creature of the night that cant stand the light of day.You might consider them the opposite of my race only we dont need anything to live like they do. As for what happend? I played a melody to create sunlight and destroy him.I dont take kindly to intruders trying to get into my private sanctum"

Luna grumbled walking off. The truth was the reason she had the vampire all these years was she wanted him for herself for her lil plaything.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A vampire. Trystan shuddered, not liking the thought. He had heard dreadful things about vampires, and this only seemed to confirm them.

Suddenly, he blinked in realisation what music could do. "It was the music that did that, right? And I can learn it, too? Not right away, of course... but I will be able to learn it, and other things as well?" he said, his voice quivering lightly in excitement. He had come to this school thinking that this was just going to be a regular music class, already knowing his thinking was stupid -- after all, surely the other classes all taught magic? -- and now that he had learned differently, he couldn't wait for it to start.

-----
Leena shuddered, not liking the greyness. It didn't feel right. "But then, how could it?" she mumbled lightly to herself. "It's not natural..."

She folded up her wings in an attempt to calm herself, looking around for any danger. Thousands of thoughts flew through her head, each one dismissed just as fast. Leena didn't want to pay attention to them, just to her goal.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The vampire teacher of the school stopped for a moment, looking at the hallway in which he last saw the escaped vampire. Then he walked on, behind the headmaster and Luna.

Luna.. He wasn't sure what to do about her or this situation. Rhane had never felt comfortable around her. And yet there had been periods they agreed and got along well. It was more of a love-hate relationship.

Touching the burned side of his face, his anger resurfaced.

And in front of the Headmaster.. how utterly unpleasant.

Noticing the cerebi walking behind him (by the sound of crackling fire emanating from the back of the creature, in the verge of emblazing unfortunate chairs, unlighted torches and wand carpets), he spoke a few quick words, dismissing the beast.

Still too absorbed in his own thoughts, he turned back to continue his road, only to be confronted with a big mirror. The vampire let out a shriek of horror, the sight wasn't pretty.

"How did you get holy water anyway?" He pouted, "there isn't a monestary nor church in the neighborhood."

Rhane suddenly smiled sarcastically(which looked rather twisted due to the other half of his face not working along), "how nice of you to think of me during your holidays. It must have costed quite some time to get hold of this."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sare's companion stood uncomfortably in the shadows, waiting until the music master and her student would move away. His only desire now was to get out and report back.

It enraged him that the two were chattering like nothing happened. Like they had killed nothing but a mere dog.

Thing.

Maybe he would stay a little longer...

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Okay, this is getting sad. POST people!)

Sessha looked behind him to see Meiou chasing after him. His mistake however was the part where he neglected to look watch where he was running. So there came the inevitable collision with another body. Sessha fell to the ground with a heavy thud and an indignified yelp. He looked up to find himself eye to eye with the local vampire, Rhane.

'Uh oh.' was the resounding thought that entered his mind.

"Hello. You know, the floor is awfully comfortable. I simply love cold, hard, stone floors. Yes sir, no soft feather mattress for me." he chuckled in a shaky voice, putting on his best grin.

His grin faltered and he cleared his throat of some imaginary iritant.

"You know... Is it just me? Or do you look much scarier than usual?" he asked, referring to the vampire's mutilated flesh.

Sessha glanced back at Meiou. Smiling nervously up at Rhane, he half turned around so that he was facing Meiou. Putting a hand up by the side of his mouth like he was going to whisper something, he mouthed 'Help me out here!'

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Aye.. I'm afraid I'm guilty to it too. *blushes*))

Rhane jumped in defense with in thought they were again under attack and regretting the fact that he dismissed the cerebi back to its plane. He prepared to but up some fight to the one that hit him in the back.

Quickly turned around, with extended sharp nails, he found nothing. His gaze lowered at the voice below, apparently a student laying onto the floor.

Rhane narrowed his eyes at the comments. He was still edged up and his mood wasn't improving.

"Professor Luna and I had an.. argument," inadvertily, he touched his face again, his gaze slipping to Luna with a angry glare.

"What are you two doing in the hallway anyway?" Rhane thought again of the intruders. They would have to guided back to their destination. Maybe some intruders were still strolling around..

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(ditto especially of late. WoW and other things keep calling.)

Meiou winced watching his friend crash into the vampire. "Uhm sorry about that proffessor. Got abit lost is all..."

Luna shook out her hair breifly looking at Rhane. Though shed never admitt she had some feelings for the vamp after all why else would she keep going out of her way to protect him? " Hmmph I should take them back to class wile the headmaster and you finish up.As for where I got holy water lets jus say the music teacher can do alot more then you think."

She smirked as she ushered him into the classroom. "Yes it was the music that did that. My type of music is very different then normal. It takes on magical properties and can even effect your enviroment as you saw. Though keep in mind i'm a master bard. I can do things not even the final year students can." She shivered abit as if feeling something was wrong with Leena.
This feeling made her worry abit but she couldnt very well jus abandon the class. "I need you stay here wile I find the headmaster or Luna.The enchantments of the room will protect you if anything happens."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((No worries though -- If I enjoy an RP, I'll do my best to keep it alive. Sorry about not really being active, though. ^-^;; ))

A small wave of panic swept through Trystan at the thought of being alone. Oh, he trusted what his teacher said -- he didn't think he could do anything else. Because of what he had just seen, he had great confidence in her abilities, and he was sure that the enchantments would keep anything that wasn't welcome inside at bay. He just didn't want to be left alone -- he was horrified at the thought.

"Oh, please!" Trystan cried out, his voice quavering slightly. "Take me with you. I won't be any trouble, I promise -- no trouble at all! If you leave me, I'll do something wrong. I know I will, I'm always doing things wrong, and it's even worse when I'm alone..."

---------

Grey. Plain, ugly grey. No white at all. A wave of panic swept through Leena. Nothing could be worse than this, it was terrible.

She tripped, most likely over her own feet. She spread her wings wide to gain balance again, and as soon as she had, she cursed herself quietly, and then clutched her own wand.

Her thoughts turned briefly Delila -- they had chosen different courses in life, but at the moment Leena wished desperately that that Master Bard was with her at that moment. But it was a silly thought, she knew: Delila was busy with her own students.

She gave a soft sigh as she trudged through the dim greyness.

---------
Kimber paused, blinking. She had seen movement -- she was sure of it. She looked around her, looking for what had moved, but she could find nothing.

She took another few steps forward, when suddenly the ground shook. It threw her to the ground, and the Elf automatically shielded her head with her arms. Fright raced through her, and she squeezed her eyes shut, not wanting to look up.

The ground shook only for a second or two before calming down once more. Hesitantly, Kimber lifted her head, only to cover it once more. The pure whiteness had gone; replaced by a dull grey. Kimber felt hopeless: she felt the grey was definately not a good thing.

Beginning to stand up once more, she let out a soft sob. Tears ran down her cheeks. Her knee was bleeding, but she didn't notice it -- all she noticed was the suffocating grey...

((Whoops. Put Kisani instead of Kimber. =P))

ImageImageImage

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Tue May 02, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Andre cast a quick glance over at Leena, "What do you think?" he whispered, shocked that it had gotten this bad without much notice. "It definitely can't be good. I can honestly say that I'm more worried than I was back in Gaia's study." he visibly shuddered, hoping (where ever she was) that his daughter was alright.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(come on people post please! i dont want this to die)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I don't know what I think," Leena whispered, struggling to keep control of her voice.

A lock of her hair fell onto her face, and she swept it behind her ear in a distracted motion. She glanced in the direction of her companion, a shudder sweeping through her body.

"I'm scared, Andre. I don't like this greyness. It seems likes it's suffocating me or something. And I don't recognise where we are -- I don't think I do, anyways."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The greyness seemed to grow more an more wile Leena looked at it. Before one could react fast enough a strange creature spawned before her. It was hideous it looked like one of the realms natrual creatures but extremely tainted and lost mentally.

She held her flute close for a moment feeling her sisters fear. "Be brave my sister. Let me play something for you. " she ptu her flute to her lips and began to play a soothing melody that would remind her she wasnt alone no matter where she was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It took a moment or two before Leena realised what was happening. Then panic spread through her.

"Andre!" she hissed softly, trying not to catch the attention of the creature, but knowing there was little hope in succeeding. "What is it?!"

Hearing something in the distance, she cocked her head slightly. It took her only a moment before she realised what it was. The sound was faint, but the tune was recognizable as her sister's. "Thank you, Delilah," she whispered softly to herself.

Grimly she faced the creature, and flapped her wings a few times to hover in the air.

---------
Once again, the noise sounded. Kimber turned around swiftly, angrily brushing away the tears from her face. As soon as she could see clearly, she looked around, and caught sight of something.

She couldn't see it clearly, that she was aware of. It was hidden by trees, but a glimpse was all she needed to see. She crouched low for a moment, reaching up behind her back, and then cursing. She was not at home anymore, with a quiver of arrows upon her back...

She warily searched the area around her, for the thing she had seen, as well as anything else that might have been hidden. She didn't know what to do.

----------
Trystan turned his head slightly, listening to the tune. It seemed to echo slightly to him. When his teacher spoke, he jerked his attention over to her, but didn't dare interrupt.

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6