Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Karyn returned a few minutes later, a reciept held in her hand. "42," she said absent-mindedly, making it clear that she had to wait for her order.

Khenti placed all of his weight on one foot, studying all the others around him, taking in all he could. His eyes shone with curiousity, nothing was familiar to him. He coughed lightly.

"This is all well and good," he stated. "But what are we going to do after we leave this... Mick Donalds?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I probably won't be able to post here very often, and now, I'm just here long enough to say this. Oh, and... Nice. 42.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Vic looked over at her bill. Tapping her feet, she looked around. To her, the McDonalds seemed twice as full, with all the ghosts.

Her gaze darted back to Karyn, "what are we supposed to do? Cain can't stayed linked to me forever.. though I admit he can be handy during French tests."

Cain hadn't heard her, standing a little further, but still watched up for a moment.

"Aren't ghosts supposed to be.. well, you know, heaven or something where ghosts go? Why are they here anyway?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Karyn chuckled. "Yeah, lucky for you. I don't think we'll be doing anything that requires knowing Ancient Egyptian, though. At least... not that I know of, heh. I don't know what we're going to do with them, though..."

She paused, and frowned a bit before answering. "I don't know... maybe there is no afterlife. No, that's not right -- then there probably wouldn't have been Rezushi. Maybe they have something they didn't accomplish while they were alive, or maybe they have something they need to do now. Like some predestined thing or something, but they needed the skills at the time they were alive in to do it. I don't know... Khenti? What do you think?"

Khenti smiled in amusement, his olive eyes showing that he was thinking over his answer. He shifted slightly in order to fold his arms, and then looked left and slightly downwards, obviously deep in thought.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"I didn't think that.." in fact, Vic thought ashamed, she had only thought of the consequences this had for her. Not what it meant to Cain, nor who he had been and what he wanted.

With a flinch she recalled the dream scene. The gun aimed straight at.. And the woman, the ambush, who was the ring leader. Yet, how could she help Cain now with this, obviously, the one he tried to save was long gone.

But then again, here he was, standing next to her.

"We definitly need to sit down and talk. You are right.. I haven't been thinking straight the whole morning, and I haven't thought at all about the things you said now."

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Karyn smiled at Vic. "It's alright -- the thought only occured to me just now. I understand how you feel, I think; it's been quite hectic for me. We'll think of something, though, I'm sure of it."

Khenti looked up at them, his expression troubled. 'While we discuss why we were released from Rezushi now, you should probably tell us about your civilization. Many of us are older, and much of your world is unfamiliar to us. That should be a good start, I think, and useful as well...'

Karyn grinned wryly, rubbing the bump on her head. It still hurt a bit, although the pain was beginning to go down. "Yeah, good idea, Khenti. I'm sure you weren't the only one who didn't know what to do when the phone rang, eh?"

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4