Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

As Terrence came back into conciousness, he remembered what had happened much more quickly. He saw that... thing.

"As I was saying, boo." said the... whatever it was.

"Who are you? Why are you in my bedroom? Who are you? And, what? Boo?"

"Yes, boo. It is, as you know, a common colloquialism in the English language that when you see a ghost, slash, spirit, it says 'boo'. It is intended to frighten whoever hears it; it's working quite well, wouldn't you say?"

"Who are you?" asked Terrence.

"That's the problem with youths today. See, in my day, I would have been slashed across the face with a knife if I had been that direspectful to my elders."

"What? Elder? You look the same age as me, except you look like you're anorexic or something. So thin."

"I'll have you know, I'm over six thousand years old."

"No way; not possible. You'd have like massive wrinkles."

"Improper use of the word 'like'. You lose five points. Oh, and you can feel free to not talk. You can just think to me."

"You're skipping the subject. How can you be as old as you claim to be?" thought Terrence.

"You see, I'm dead." thought the whatever it was.

"A ghost?"

"Yes! You're not as thick in the head as you make yourself look!"

"Could you leave? You're, well, you're scaring me."

"No."

"You mean...-"

"No. I can't go. I'm stuck with you, until you figure out a way to get id of me, which you don't seem intelligent enough to do."

Terrence looked over to the bed. "Where is it?" He said, as he saw that his father's gun was not underneath his pillow.

"Oh, I got rid of that thing. See, you may think you're pretty sharp, but you can't completely avoid being controlled by me. I don't know that the others were quite so swift. Judging by your memories of that party, I wouldn't say your friends are much smarter than you."

"Friends? Laughable." replied Terrence.

"I see that this will be a beautiful relationship..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Winter stood there, not moving, not speaking. She blinked in confusion. Was Natasha telling the truth, or was she making a joke? She brushed a few stray strands of hair out from her eyes and leaned back against the wall.

'Alex, she says she has a ghost, too ...'

Alexander inclined his head and nodded. 'The person that you are speaking to was also with your group last night then, I assume. I was not the only spirit that was released.'

Winter stared at him for a while, and then gave a soft moan. 'There were like ...' - she counted mentally - 'six or seven kids that touched Rezushi! You mean there are seven spirits?!'

Aloud, she gave a soft, weak laugh into the mouthpiece. 'Haha ... um, mine says that he was a cousin of a King of England who got himself executed to save his sister ...'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Vic hesitated for a moment.

How to put this? How.. what am I doing? I will probably wake up in a moment.

Not really, the ghost recommended.

"You can read my thoughts?! Stop invading my privacy, bloody hell."

I'm sorry, it was unintentional. You thought out really loud. Besides, I think we better communicate this way.

"Right.." She was liking this less and less.

I just hope for you that you can't hear everything I think.

It's more of certain kind of thoughts. Mostly those that are directed to me.

Vic picked up the phone, remembering all who were there yesterday, she dialed the number of Karyn.

Cain looked interested, which only creeped her out more. But a side of her found it terribly exiting too.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The phone rang. Karyn just jumped, not expecting it, however Khenti freaked. He leapt towards her swiftly and knocked her down, making her head bump against a book shelf, and looked around quickly, alert for danger.

"OW! Ow, ow, ow. Gerroff me... spirit?! Geez, you don't feel like one... ow!" Karyn thought, trying to push Khenti off of her. He was heavy, far heavier than she had expected him to be.But then, she thought he would be weightless... so that wasn't surprising.

"But... the noise! Danger is near!" Khenti thought, not moving.

"Danger! Pah, nonsense. The only danger here is me getting a concussion. Or maybe answering the phone and getting a telemarketer. But nothing other than that, I suppose. Now get off me, and lemme answer the phone! It's harmless." Karyn thought in annoyance.

Khenti left her slowly, eyeing the phone carefully. Karyn rolled her eyes at him, and answered it.

"Hullo? Karyn here."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Natasha nodded. "Yeah... this has to be the weirdest thing I've ever experienced. Do you think there are more? Do you think it's because of what we did - cut through that cemetery or something?"

Lucius answered her question. 'Ah, that reminds me,' he said quietly, 'I haven't explained everything yet. You unlocked Rezushi last night, releasing me - us, I should say - back into the world. It's changed a lot,' he added as an afterthought.

"Uh huh... he says that yes," Natasha said into the phone, "we unlocked Rezoola-"

'Rezushi,' Lucius corrected patiently.

"Rezushi," Natasha corrected herself, "and all these spirits came back into the world... say!" she said, suddenly having a bright idea. "We should call the others and all meet up... if we all have spirits we can work out what we can do... we must be the only few people in the world who have this... a link to the past, you know? And if we really did unlock Rezoolu" - here, Lucius uttered a little cough but did not correct Natasha again - "then... I dunno, what if people want to experiment on us?" she asked, suddenly scared.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Why did I take a 1889 ghost?! Now I'm researching when the phone was invented.:p Seems they had it already.))

"Hello, Vic here," Vic stroke through her hair, "um.. well, so it isn't a dream.. unless we're dreaming together."

Is that a telephone? Cain leaned over her.

"Yes, shut up. I wasn't talking to you, Karyn."

It has no wire?! The phone was one of the portable-house types.

Vic shot a glare at Cain, "something strange happened here. I.." The thought struck Vic that she would probably be taken to the loony house after this, "am freaking being haunted. There is a ghost here!?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

'According to Alex, only the people who touched the Rezushi last night released a spirit,' said Winter. 'So that's ... you, me, Sara, Karyn, Montreal, Victoria, and that freaky Terrence guy ... we should all have ghosts and nobody else. Oh, and if we dont' tell anybody, they won't experiment on us, will they? I mean, even if we do they'll just dump us in some asylum.'

She paused here, thinking. After a while, she spoke again. 'Yeah, um ... yours is a good idea. We should get together ... how about meeting at McDonalds in about fifteen minutes? You phone Karyn and Montreal, and I'll call the others, okay? Bye!'

She hung up abruptly so that Natasha couldn't object, which would be easier. She walked purposely across the room and bent down over a stack of books. After a few moments' rummaging, she finally retrieved her school's student directory. She flipped through the pages and found Terrence's number.

The buttons beeped as she dialed it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Terrence heard the phone, and picked it up.

"Whoever it isw, my sister won't go out with you. Anything else?" he said, spitefully.

He realized it wasn't someone trying to pick up a date, and began to talk.

"Ghost? Oh, um... uh. No. Um..." lied Terrence.

That was a really lousy lie.

Terrence had always been a terrible liar. When he had been 3 years old, he claimed to have not taken any cookies from a jar... while he held a cookie in his hand. It hadn't gotten any better, and the things he lied about only got worse. He had never gotten away with anything, while his friends got away with everything. Well, not friends. He had lied to anyone friendly, as well.

At this rate, it would be a very long day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Sure, no prob-" Natasha said, but her voice faltered as she heard a blank dial tone. "How nice!" she exclaimed sarcastically, removing the phone from her ear.

'Can I see that?' Lucius asked politely, although the look in his eyes was hungry as he stared at the phone. Natasha held up a finger.

"In a second," she told him, "I need to call some friends of mine." She flicked to her phonebook in her phone and pressed the green button when she came to Karyn's number. She put the phone to her ear and waited, but the engaged tone sounded. Natasha swore softly and hung up, cycling through the list again to find Montreal's number. She pressed the green button and rose the phone. She tapped, rather irritably, on the windowsill, drumming her fingers on there. The ringing tone sounded. Natasha breathed "Yes!" and waited for Montreal to pick up.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

'Whoever it is, my sister won't go out with you. Anything else?' Terrence's voice snarled.

Winter resisted the urge to roll her eyes, ignored his words, and, deciding to get straight to the point, said, 'Terrence. Is there a ghost with you?'

'Ghost? Oh, um ... uh. No. Um ...'

This time, Winter did roll her eyes. 'I'll take that as a yes. Look, we're all meeting at the McDonalds at Almond Street, all right? And don't even think about not coming, you have to,' she added sweetly. 'Good bye.' She hung up, and began to look through the directory book again, her fingers trailing along the pages as she looked for Sara's name. Meanwhile, Alexander stood by politely, saying nothing.

Her eyes lit up as she found what she was looking for, and quickly dialed in Sara's number. As she waited for Sara to pick up, she suddenly realised that she hadn't even told Terrence who she was, and grinned rather sheepishly.

Last edited by _jade_em_ on Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Wha...! Oh. It's fine," Karyn said, listening to the rest of what Vic had to say with amazement.

"You know," she stated after a moment's pause. "Under normal circumstances, I would have called the loony house and asked them to take you in. But, this definately isn't normal... I have a ghost, too. At least, I think he's a ghost - I mean, my sister came in, and she didn't see him - but he certainly doesn't feel like one... Ow."

She stopped, the thought occuring to her that perhaps Vic had been playing some sort of weird, coincidental joke on her. She didn't think so though -- what was the possibility of that happening? Probably not very much.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Mcdonalds? thought Terrence. I don't eat breakfast. I hardly eat lunch, or dinner. Why am I suddenly being invited to Mcdonalds, now of all times?

Oh, you've been invited to a group gathering at a trademark American dinery to enjoy a delicious meal with-

People I don't know. Since when can you read my thoughts?

Since you unlocked Rezushi, of course.

Re... what?

Didn't I tell you prior to now? I feel foolish now. You see, I was trapped in Rezushi when I died. I've been waiting a while to get out, and-

Wait... when did you die? I mean, I remember that you're some kind of slave or something, but, well...

Sumer. My name, Larak Edinu means plain of light. I died about 6 millenia ago. I already told you that.

This would be harder than it looked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He he, Cain grinned at the comment of the looney house.

"You have a ghost too," she said in amazement.

Everyone that touched the pillar of light, would have a soul compagnion. Cain seemed to get irritated to be called a ghost all the time.

"Maybe we should meet with the others. My ghost," she saw Cain pull a face, "just said the others would have a compagnion too." Are you happy now?

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sara walked slowly, with the unsurity of a dream filling her steps. She squinted carefully, a fuzzy picture filling before her. A little girl slept upon a bed, her cheeks red, her mouth twisted with a moan, a rash across her cheeks and neck. A nurse with a broad hat checked her temperature and went out, and a mother went in.
She weeped. She sat upon the chair as solemn tears played across her face, bent over the dying girl. And suddenly, the girl's moan stopped and a whine echoed from her throat, her face suddenly complacent and gentle.
The mother screamed and with that Sara awoke, a phone ringing.

A girl, around six-years-old, shining with light; giggled as she hopped on and off the bed, running a little around the room, doing cartwheels. She wore a pretty dress, and ribbons down her back.

Sara's eyes were wide, "Hello?" she said, wondering if this was all still a dream.

"'Ello!" giggled the girl, running to her new friend. Sara softened, her worried heart strings loosening as the little girl smiled and fiddled with her short, smooth hair, trying to get the ribbons looser.

Sara looked at the phone, still anxious. She picked it up, "Hello?" she said; in a very different tone.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Khenti," Karyn said softly. "Vic has a ghost, too."

He looked over at her, his gaze cool. "Not ghost, Karyn. Spirit. This Vic must have been with you when you unlocked Rezushi. That would mean that she would have a soul companion, as well. Anyone who was with you when you unlocked Rezushi will."

"Yeah... my gho--er, spirit-- said the same thing. I think we should meet the others. Where at?"

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next