Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She nodded and looekd at the girl who called herself Cayla. "Dont worry.. about it...." She looked back at Elsa for a moment. "I... jus... get...easily..spooked..." She started to fold the skin up nervously. If noone was gonna use it she might later.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:12 am 

((OOC: Hello, I am joining! ^__^ And this is my character. First post will come once I've read all the stuff thus far.))

Name: Ciel Hanamura
Appearance: Ciel has blue eyes and long black hair. Today she wore her hair in a braid, tied with a white ribbon. Her shirt was sleeveless and light purple, and she wore dark stretch pants with her plain black school shoes.
Personality: Ciel has a split personality- quiet one minute, then loud and outgoing the next. Lately she's been more on the loud side, though. She gets really hyper sometimes, and has a hard time controlling herself.
Skill: Gravity control (only in a limited area, though)
History of Skill: Ciel was sitting in her desk in history class. She was really bored, yet really hyper at the same time, which is not a good combination with her... She sighed and slapped her fist on the desk. Suddenly, all the stuff on her desk started floating towards the ceiling. Nobody had any idea what she had done, so she was sent the the office, and later sent away by her parents to the boarding school.
Other: Ciel had an idyllic childhood and misses her friends back home. She can be quite an angsty little girl, and is determined to hate this new school until the day she can finally leave.

---

((MattEdit: Please do not post two times in a row - 'double-posting'. Instead, use the Image button above your post.))

---

Ciel walked into the common room. There was a big stupid test tommorrow, and she had to study. Although she usually tried to avoid school work, that annoying little voice in her head wouldn't leave her alone. "You don't want to get ANOTHER 'D', do you? What would mom and dad say?" So, with an annoyed sigh, Ciel walked over to a corner table and threw her books down. She yanked out a desk and sat down, brushing her tangled dark hair out of her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cayla smiled brightly at the young girl. "It's fine. I won't hurt you - I don't think anyone here would hurt you intentionally. What's your name; or did I miss it, by chance?"

Her head was slightly tilted, and there was a slight confused look on her face. However, she soon regained her easy composure, and glanced around the room. She was surprised to see another boy in a corner of the room, his attention focused on a book, and a girl in another corner of the room (whom she had noticed before, but not the strange bug she held in her hand.)

"Hm," she said softly, musing to herself.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elsa moved away from the group now. Her work was done. The people were talking and not just hiding in the corner staring at each other. As she moved away she snapped her fingers again.

Nekura slipped out from the shadows, “Yes, Elsa?” he asked quietly, head slightly bowed.

“I’d like to go back to my room now…” she murmured. It really didn’t take much to tire this girl out. Then again, her body was all out of whack when it came to age and time. She was older then she looked, so it was much more easy to strain herself.

Without another word, Nekura dragged the girl down into the shadows. Eerie silence followed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Spike watched silently from afar, after finishing the chapter he was reading. He approached and took a seat near the gathered children, but was extremely careful not to say a word, just taking in their conversation as he would if he was off reading. The shadow boy was curious, Spike definitely didn't want to be snuck up on like that, so he decided to keep his distance whenever possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She noted that Elsa left and she jus kinda went back to being silent. Elsa had been the first to get her to speak. She slid from the couch and started to leave with the skin she had folded up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cayla watched her, still thinking. Slightly bored, she touched one forefinger to the other, and sent a small jolt of electricity between them.

She watched the Skinshifter pick up her skin, feeling curious. "What's your name? Do your... skins... ever wear out?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Claire blinked. Either the girl didn't reply to her, or she had a small memory lapse. Again. She shrugged and stepped closer, this time gently turning the butterfly's wings over. It seemed as though the wings were made out of pages from her book, which gave her the idea of reading it while trying to think of a counter probability.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cayla had too many things going on inside of her head at once to really realise that the girl with the odd bug had spoken to her. Some small memory registered, and Cayla felt that she had something she needed to do, but couldn't remember what.

She sighed, wishing she could sort things a bit better. Without really moving, she called out to the people in the corners, "Why don't you come join us, wall flowers? I don't bite, you know. And I don't think anyone else does, either... so why don't you come and introduce yourselves?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She turned around for a moment in response to the questions. "Uhm Alex.I dont think they do. Though ive never been with anyone who wanted to test them."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3