Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Skills of Many
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“Do you know why you’re here?”
“No.”
“Do you know what this place is?”
“I don’t care.”
“Do you know what you can do?”
“…kill a man…”

A boarding school that wasn’t; that’s where this story takes place. The building, or should we say school looked like any normal giant private boarding school. Except for the massive fence that surrounded the place. It seems like whoever ran this place didn’t want the children to be hurt by intruders…or maybe he didn’t want them to escape. No one was ever really seen leaving the place. Well, expect for certain times…mostly at night.

Speaking of the children, they weren’t normal. Plain and simple. They all had something…different about them. No, no…they weren’t deformed or challenged but they each had a skill. Or maybe it could be called a power.

Children who could control fire, water, earth, air…everything and nothing. Some had a tragic past while other simply used their skill for show and money. Still others just thought everyone could do it…and thought nothing of it.

These ‘children’ are in constant battle within themselves or anyone else who chose to challenge them. Yes, a closed society of skilled little ones with only one man to control them.

~*~*~*
Another AQ comeback? Woo? I don’t even know anymore.

But yes, just fill this out and all…and the kids are all school aged, so like 6-18. Sound okay? Oh, oh…no perfect peoples. Um…pets are allowed. Skills can be whatever your little heard desires. Yes, yes you can have more then one person, just keep it under four to make it easier on yourself. It could become tedious. Oh and may I ask everyone to send me their bios first, just so I may check over them and approve you. ^___^ people who listen get an extra cookie.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skill:
History of Skill:
Other:

~*~*~

Time for my person

Name: Nekura Iki
Appearance: Black layered hair, down to chin with white tips (not dyed). Eyes look inhuman; pupil is white instead of black, though iris is normal brown. Tall, lanky, almost weak looking. Dresses like a Goth. Dark circles under his eyes, not from makeup but from life long insomnia.
Personality: Cranky, dry and sarcastic. Though he does care about people, if they care about him first; which is rare.
Skill: Shadows.
History of Skill: For as long as he could remember he always hated the sun. It wasn’t like he thought he was a vampire or anything, he just didn’t like it. One day when he was walking home from school, it was already getting dark out, some man jumped out and tried to rob Nekura at gunpoint. Let’s just say that fearing for his life caused something inside him to snap and suddenly become awake. Before long the thief was dead in front of him laying in a puddle of blood and something that looked like ink.
Other: Only friend as of yet is Elsa.

Name: Elsa
Appearance: Small girl with long blond hair that falls mid-back. Usually pulled up in pigtails. Bangs frame her face. Dark blue eyes.
Personality: Quiet, keeps most thoughts to herself. Smart beyond her years. Friendly to everyone, despite her cranky-pants friend.
Skill: Unknown. Suspected time.
History of Skill: For as long as she can remember she has not aged a day past six. Her parents feared that it was a skill. They feared for her so they sent her to this school. Just as they feared, it was indeed a skill. Though what is was no one could really say. Most suspected that it was time. But there was really no proof.
Other: She met Nekura on the day that his skill shown through. Now they are inseparable. She helped him understand what was happening. Also Nekura carries her around like a child, he is her protector.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:46 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Alex
Appearance: Form changes depending on mood but normally appears wanders about as a teen girl with long pink hair tied into braided pig tails. She has soft red eyes and normally wears a white tanktope with a red vest and skirt.
Personality: In jus about every form quiet and scared.
Skill: Skinshifter
History of Skill: Back in days before being brought here Alex had been a boy who was always picked on and the like. One day in school he was being picked on and ran into the girls restroom by mistake though no girls were in there at the time he was so scared wile hiding in a stall he had begun pulling at his hair and skin wishing for nothing more then to be able to tear it off to hide from the bullies. At this time his skin came off like it was jus a rubber suit and flopped to the ground revealing the girl he had a crush on. Upon hearing the bullies coming she was sure they were gonna hurt her but she managed to hide the suit and they jus thought she was the real thing.
Other: He was brought to this school shortly there after because Alex's parents were frightend and were tired of his pranks. After spending time here Alex grew afraid and withdrew from the world. Hes been so many people he doesnt remember who he was. Now he spends his time as the pink haired girl normally but other strange girls and boys have been seen acting like Alex.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Spike
Appearance: A boy of medium height and build, has hair of a strange silver with red flecks distributed randomly. Green eyes, usually wearing thick glasses and an obscure band t-shirt, frequent black eyes, bruises, etc.
Personality: A bit of a bookworm, nothing like his aggressive and mean classmates. Quiet.
Skill: Super strength!
History of Skill: His father, realizing the sheer destruction this little boy could cause, arranged for an elite team of scientists to inject him with the infamous 'H2B 214' virus, developed in a Phoenix laboratory especially for Spike. The virus was infallible, it would block all of Spike's powers until he fell in honest and true love, so he would be so smitten and in love with the world that he would never ever destroy it. However it worked too well, leaving him rather weak and defenseless.
Other: His father made money in gambling and inventing airline parts, he is suspected of being here because of bribery of the headmaster, as he has no apparent powers. Bullied frequently, trusts people too easily. Loves granola. Teaches an informal and secret music class from his dorm, with a rigorous entry exam (He's the only student.) Came this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Dawson Mills

Appearance: Dawson was short, stout and in no ways ugly, although if one were to read his thoughts, they wouldn;t have expect such a ghastly exterior. Suffering from a recent bout of acne he was laughable, at best.

Personality: Dawson used to live in America, but when he was removed from where he was comfortable, he began to feel less self-assured and confidence. He could buy everybody's power in his old townwhere he used to be schooled, but in this school where money was of little importance he had to rely on stories of what he had done to impress people, but this rarely succeeded to meet warm feelings from others, in fact only making him appear arrogant. He is very outspoken, and doesn't hesitate in speaking his feelings no matter what the audience and no matter what raction he would meet with.

Skill: Temperature

History of Skill: Unlike others, Dawson could not learn to control his skill, but merely it was a natural reaction of his personality. If Dawson was angry, a fiery sensation would be emitted, but if Dawson was sad and mellow, then his surroundings would be cold and icy. He first knew of this power when he was very young, and has lived with it ever since; gloating that he has a power and using it to make im appear superior to others.

Other: He was brought to the school by his parents, who found him too overwhelming: As much a chance to get rid of him as a chance to harness his skill.

-

First RP for ages. Looking forward to working with you guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Hmm...I would have liked more girl characters, but oh well. I suppose we can start the rp soon.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((One more girl, coming right up. =P Actually, this has been the first RP in a long time where I could play a girl without being worried about there not being enough males. XD))

Name: Cayla
Appearance: Cayla has light, strawberry blonde hair. Her skin is fair, and her nose is freckle-heavy. Her eyes are a cool grey, and are careful not to reveal any emotion she may be feeling. She is tall, and tends to wear clothing that are lighter colors.
Personality: She is slightly withdrawn, and keeps most of her past from others. She is kind to others, and tries her hardest not to offend anyone, however she seems to be a bit impassive. She doesn't mean to be, that's just her way of defending herself from getting hurt. Despite this, however, she makes friends easily.
Skill: Lightning, however it is showing signs of progressing to Storm
History of Skill: See 'Other'.
Other: Cayla's best friend for most of her life was a young boy named Kaleb. Their mother's had been friends for years before they were born, and chance had it that they both had children moments apart from each other. These two children thus grew up together. Nothing could seperate them -- to be sure, they had some squabbles, however they never lasted longer than a week. As time went on, it was believed by the town that they would marry each other when they grew old enough, however when ever one of them was told as much, they immediately denied it.

For their thirteenth birthday, Cayla and Kaleb decided to go kayaking in a nearby lake. After they had recieved permission from their parents, they dissapeared. Clouds were forming above them, however, they paid no mind to them. When the two had reached the center of the lake, a thunderstorm started, and the wind blew fiercely. The two were seperated from their parents, and Kaleb's kayak tipped, and although he tried, he couldn't stay in. In desperation, Cayla reached out to grab him, but by some unfortunate coincidence, her powers decided to show themselves. A small spark of lightning reached out to zap Kaleb -- not much, but it was enough to stop him from swimming for a while. The waves in the lake grew bigger and bigger, and even with a life jacket on, Kaleb could not stay above them long enough to get a breath of air. He drowned to death.
Even though it was no fault of hers, just a matter of being in the wrong place that the wrong time, Cayla blamed herself for Kaleb's death. No one else blamed her - but of course they were baffled by it. Cayla was, too. In fact, for almost two years afterwards, her powers did not show themselves.

Then one day, Cayla and her mother got into an argument. Kaleb was mentioned, and Cayla became furious. Sparks flew around her, and realising what was happening, her mother managed to calm her down before anything major happened. A few months later, Cayla was sent to this school.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Dawn (Lexa) Waldorf
Appearance: A tall, slim eurasion girl, with long, curly dark hair and large chocolate-brown eyes. Her skin is pale brown, and her limbs are slender and slightly muscled from all the athletic activities that she does. She is lithe and graceful, with a quick, dimpled smile and a sweet, persuading voice.
Personality: She is usually sweet and bright and lively, almost to the point of being annoying. She is a joyful and carefree girl, doing what she wants and dismissing things that don't appeal to her. She does not avoid problems with her head ducked, but rather dances happily around them.
Skill: Posesssion
History of Skill: At the age of seven, Lexa found that she could slip into the body of anybody in her vicinity and control it to do anything she wanted to, while her own body slumped and slept. While she was in their body, she could switch her posessee's conciousness on and off, so that she could choose whether or not they knew when they were being manipulated. She was delighted when she found out her talent, and used it many times to amuse herself, though she hid it from others and never told anybody about it. However, when she was eleven, her parents found out, and immediately sent her to the school.
Other: When she was fourteen, her parents died in a plane crash while she was still at school. Now there is a sum of over twelve million dollars sitting in the bank, waiting for her to fully inherit it the moment she turns eighteen.
She was born as Dawn Waldorf, but Lexa was the name that she had created for herself when the entered the school.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Alright, we can begin now. We have three girls, three boys...and um...Meiou's character. >___> Meiou you make like a challenge but we love you all the same.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Claire Atwila
Appearance: Short, even for her age, and extremely thin. Her brittle red hair reaches down past her shoulders and is usually unkempt. She has grey eyes and pale skin dotted with freckles.
Personality: Claire is shy and somewhat unpredictable. She perfers to do everything by herself and will get defensive if someone tries to help her. She doesn't understand why some people around her are happy about things because she's never had much to be happy about. Despite this, she is very good at math and has an incredible memory.
Skill: Improbability
History of Skill: Put simply, her skill allows her to do what many consider impossible, such as turn a deck of cards into a tea cozy and make it spontaneously combust in the next closest building. It does have a range cap; Claire hasn't figured out how to use this ability at long distances. This is where her math and memory come in handy, too...she has to remember at what probability levels these things happen.
She first discovered her powers when she was six and was having an argument with her parents. It was over a silly issue (a later bedtime), but it resulted in a frightened father and a hippo plushie in place of her mother. The government got wind of this very quickly and tried to seize her, but her father protected her from them, mainly for his safety than the love for his daughter. He was still an invaluble teacher to her, and was able to show her how to control her emotions; a lesson she really needed. Claire only uses her power when she has to, since she doesn't want the situation to repeat itself.
Other: She entered the school when she was 9 via self-enrollment. Her father is still around and approves of this decision, as it's probably the safest place for her.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

In the main living room of the school, the sort of meeting room, or even a commons room, depending on what you’re used to. Anyway, in the main living room of the school two of it’s students sat by the lit fireplace.

“We’re getting new students today…” a young-looking blond girl murmured as she reached out towards the fire, simply trying to warm her hands. “…you have to be nice to them…”

“Why should I…” a dark haired teen muttered as he looked away. He was currently sitting with his back to the fire. “…you be nice to them…you’re the leader of the welcome wagon…”

The girl pouted and simply moved closer to the boy, “C’mon, Nekura…you have to be nice. Don’t be a cranky-pants all the time.”

“I can be one if I so choose, Elsa. Remember…I’m the happy little person who was put here because I killed someone…not because I felt like living in a cushy school for a few years.”

The little girl just shook her head, “You know…I don’t know why I even hang out with you…” she murmured, moving a bit closer to the fire now.

“Oh I don’t know…maybe you want to have a big brother?” he muttered, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah…that’s probably why. Anyway, it’s getting late, you should get your semi happy face on…the new students are expected to arrive.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Alex had jus stumbled into the common room. She nervously looked at the two by the fire. She wanted to sit there but she didnt want to disturb them. She moved to the window and curled up. Who was she? Why couldnt she remember and why did she always wish she was somone else? All questions she couldnt remember the answers to.

(You make me feel so loved around here AQ. lol. )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“Why should I be semi happy when people wander in without even saying hello?” Nekura questioned before he smirked and sunk down into his own flickering shadow, just to stand up from Alex’s. “…Can’t you say hello?...or has the cat got your tongue?” he asked, leaning closer to the new girl.

Elsa just shook her head as she stood, walked over and pulled Nekura away, who at this point was laughing his head off. “You have to excuse him…Really, he’s very nice…you just have to break his shell.” she smiled a little, trying to get this new girl to feel a bit more comfortable. “I’m Elsa…and Mr. Cranky there is Nekura…” she commented, extending her hand, “And you are?”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She let out a soft squeek and curled up shaking scared of him. It didnt help from the way he was talking. When the girl pulled him away from her she uncurled abit looking at her. She was nice and didnt seem to want to cause her any harm. She uncurled further as she talked abit more and when she asked her what her name was she looked at her for a moment and then looked down. She meekly spoke up to the girl. "Alex.. Nice to meet you... Your nice..." She shakily extended her hand to Elsa's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elsa smiled faintly, shaking Alex’s hand. “Yeah…I’m the nicer one here…unlike Mr. Sourpuss here.” she murmured, elbowing the male in the back. That only made him hiss at the little blonde girl. “He’s harmless, really he is.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She nodded softly. She stopped shaking and calmly pulled the girl down next to her she jus felt she could keep her safe. "This place...is ..wierd... I ...wanna...go...home.."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next