Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: The War of Ghosts (Open)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Seven years bad luck there shall be, and on the sixth shall the war begin. Only the ending of the war will decide if the world goes to the dead, or to the living...

The prophesy was made in the year 2015. The government, and the people, did not listen. They continued on with their own lives, soon forgetting the prophesy.

Five years later, a split was made in the land, dividing the east and the west. The children of both groups despised the other group. In both, there was only one school, which is where the war began...

In the year 2100, the seven years of bad luck had began. But times had already been hard, and noone noticed the change. In the sixth year of bad luck, as promised, the war began... all because of one boy.

There are seven re-incarnations, none of who know who they really are, and they, though not alone, carry the destiny of the world upon their shoulders...

Name: Terran
Position: Student
Reincarnation of: Trystan Thundersword, a great magician and warrior of his time
Appearance: Golden hair, storm grey eyes, tall
School (East or west): East
Other: Terran was orphaned at an two, so like many others he has been in the school for most of his life.

Name: Toloni Ace
Position: Headmaster
Appearence: Black hair, black eyes, and wears an assortment of different clothes.
School (East or West): East
Other: Became Headmaster the same day Terran was sent to the school.

You can have up to three people, but only one of them may be reincarnated.

Name:
Position:
Reincarnation of:
Appearance:
School (East or west):
Other:

For those characters that are not reincarnated just delete the reincarnation part. We will need ghosts, and people from both schools. Teachers, students, West Headmaster, etc...

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Uh, huh.... I think I get it. Is there a list of who we can be reincarnations of? Or do we make it up? And were we undead or humans? Or is that our choice?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(You can be the undead or the living, but only humans can be reincarnations. You can make up someone, like I did, or you can choose someone out of history or fable and use them. If it is someone made up or not well known, put a little description behind the name.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((i think i get this.))

Name: Tarra
Position: Ghost
Appearance: black hair, long black skirt, black shirt, green eyes. her clothes are sort of ripped up.
School (Do i need to put this?): East
Other: none

Last edited by Crow on Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Nephilas
Position: Demon
Appearance: Long, straight white hair, silver eyes, well built and disturbingly handsome. Black leather pants and shirt, black plated gauntlets. Grey tattred cloak that hangs off one side so it hides his right arm. Black boots.
School (Do i need to put this?): N/A
Other: Once a powerful demon overlord int he ancient world, he was defeated by a past incarnation of a human hero and was cast into the abyss. Many years later, he exerted most of his strength and escaped. Now he has returned to the world of men, weakened, but still a fearsome warrior. With the coming war he has seen his chance, to regain power and and reign with terror once again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Shiloh
Position: former student, currently a sort-of bum
Reincarnation of: sherlock holmes ((hey, it was the first thing i saw on my bookshelf))
Appearance: black hair, blue eyes, aqueline nose, wears jeans, a collared shirt, and either a tweed jacket or knitted sweater
School (East or west): formerly of the east
Other: dropped out of school for various (complicated) reasons and is currently randomly wandering around. she tends to be a pacifist, but has a penchant for getting into trouble for wise-cracks and sarcastic remarks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Arinna
Position: 1st year student specializing in Defence againts the dark arts
Reincarnation of:
Appearance: average built, brown hair, blue eyes
School (East or west):
Other: Arianna has a natrual nake for the use of the wand. She is experienced for she has been sneaking her parents wand's for years pulling tricks on her brothers and sister. Now that she got a wond of her own for her birthday and been learning more in school she is getting pretty powerful so beware and watch out if your on the wrong side...

Name: Aira
Species: Elf Owl
Magic (if any): Telepathic
Weapons (if any): Claws, Beak
Appearance: Tiny in stature the smallest of all the owl with rusty orange spots
Reincarnation of:
Other: Small but very wise and poweful. Nocternal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Okay, I'll be starting it now.)

Terran woke up with a gasp, wide awake, his sheets cold with sweat. Something was wrong. He did not know what, but something was definately wrong.

He slipped out of bed and onto the cold stone floor. He glanced at his roommates, they were sleeping soundly. He quietly went out the door, passed the common room, and went into the hall. He headed to the Great Hall.

"Trystan. You finally made it. Took you quite awhile though, hasn't it?" a voice said.

Terran looked around, confused. There was noone in the room with him, and he didn't know a Trystan.

Then the ghost appeared. He looked familiar somehow. "Shall we finished what we started years ago?" Then the ghost charged at Terran, drawing a sword.

Terran gasped, and drew one of the swords from a nearby suit of armor. He brought it up in defense just in time. The ghost kept attacking, and Terran kept blocking.

Terran didn't know why, or how, but he could predict the moves of the ghost.

Then help came.

Toloni woke up. What was that noise? Sighing, he slipped onto the floor. Probably those West kids, making trouble again... But no, that wasn't right. The feel wasn't, anyway.

He walked out, alert, glancing into each of the dorms as he went by. One of the boys' was open. He walked in further, looking at the bed, trying to see who was missing. Terran.

Toloni frowned as he hurried towards the Great Hall, where the clanging noise was coming from. As he opened the door slightly, he saw Terran and the ghost battling.

At this slight distraction, Terran wavered, unsure, and the ghost struck. Terran backed away, blinking in pain as his cheek started to bleed. Quickly, Toloni took the boy's sword, and turned to the ghost.

"I warn you, Spirit. I am not an amatuer, as this boy is. I will strike. Will you leave now, peacefully? Or will I have to teach you a lesson?"

The ghost paused. "I did not come for you. We shall meet again, Trystan, and finish our battle!"

As the ghost left, Toloni sighed. "So." he said. "The Sixth year has begun."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:53 pm 

Name: Cornette Woodard
Position: Student
Appearance: Black hair that comes to her knees, black and red plaid skirt, black smurf, black hoody with red stripes down the arms. Black boot-like tennis shoes. Light green eyes and pale skin.
School: West

Name: T
Species: Raven
Appearance: Black sleek feathers, bloodstained beak and talons, grey pealing skin 'pon her feet. Broken wing.
Magic (if any): The power to burn anything with intentions.
Weapons (if any): Talons, beak, wings.
Other: Larger than most. Vicious. Ready to kill anything.

'Ello! I'm Bug, and well...Um...-snatches your peanutbutter- MINE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As Arianna lied restlessly sleeping in the girls dorm at the west wing she had an eerie feeling that something strange was going on somewhere in the dorms. The air seemed to echo with the sound of swords clinging together. Suddenly she stood up straight and looked around. All the others were sleeping peacefully. Arianna lie there now alert and listening to see if the sounds would get closer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((whoa... it's just too weird seeing the name 'arianna' when not in reference to me... when i saw your post chipper, i was like "wait, me? huh?" [in case you didn't know, i'm aary, or aaryanna]))

Shiloh leaned against the side of a run-down, moss-covered building. Once again, she had been thrown out of her lodgings because of a mis-placed comment. It actually was rather funny, she mused to herself. What a pity the land lady simply could not understand the logic behind it. It was quite elementary actually...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"What do you mean, the sixth year? Who was that? Why--" Terran said. Toloni interrupted him.

"Slow down, young rascal. I can only explain one thing at a time. What I mean by the sixth year... I'll explain that once you get inot the hospital wing. I don't want that getting infected." Toloni said, putting the sword back where it belonged.

They started for the hospital wing, a bunch of questions on Terrans face.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tarra slowly drifted through the cold night air. She heard something coming from a bilding from right below her. She went to check it out. When she got there, she didnt see anything, so she figured it was over. She floted around the halls of this place, wondering around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((May I?))

Name: Kiba Yamatoshi

Position: student/criminal

Reincarnation of: Ryoko; the most infamous and nefarious space pirate of another completely different galaxy. No one has ever matched her talent in crime, until now.

Appearance: Short, messy, neglected, sliver-white hair. Doglike ears, a wolflike tail, claws, fangs, blue eyes with slitted pupils. Wears a black T-shirt that shows some skin around her waistline, black jean shorts, and a black jacket. She is slender, but not thin. Little or no fat. Lean and strong, slightly muscular, not body builder type though. Fair amount of cleavage, but not overpowering.

School (East or west): none

Other: Her favorite past time is breaking the law and causing other forms of mayhem and mischeif. She is a direct descendant of Ryoko so it isn't surprising she's her reincarnation. She has the exact same personality but it is to complex to type all of it here. Her favorite crimes are hacking, stealing, and more that I can't currently name.

Abilities:

Basic
Hightened senses, speed, strength, vitality.

Sword
Using a gem on her wrist, she can form a red energy sword. It can be as small as a dagger or as long as a long-sword. She can weild this weapon as a quarterstaff, because there is no hilt or grip, allowing her to hold it anywhere along it's length.

Energy Blast
Using the same energy as her sword, she can throw hundreds of energy darts as a weapon or focus it into one blast. Either way, not someone one wishes to be on the receiving end of.

Ghost form
Kiba has the ability to phase through solid matter as though it were not there, allowing her easy access to places or ways of sneaking up on other people.

Flight
Kiba has the power to fly, giving her great freedom. She can fly in air or space unhindered.

Survivability
Kiba can survive in the vaccum of space as well as in air. She does not need food or water, though she likes to drink because she enjoys getting intoxicated.

Regeneration
As her body is made of different materials than most other beings, Kiba can regenerate a lost body part.

Teleportation
Kiba can teleport short distances, whether to avoid a fight, escape a fight she's losing or sneak up on someone.

Weaknesses:

Sword and Energy blast
She needs her gems to use these two abilities. Though she keeps them on her wrists, it is possible for someone to steal them while she sleeps. If they accomplish this she will not have these powers and they will be able to use them against her.

Survivability
Because of her love for getting intoxicated, the cost of alcohol really burns a hole in her pocket.

Teleportation
She can only teleport short distances. Because of this, if an enemy is fast enough they will be able to catch up to her. Her maximum teleport distance is 1 mile.

Hightened senses
Because her senses are so sensitive, they can be used to her disadvantage. Smell; she is very sensitive to strong odors. Sight; sudden light, or bright lights can easily blind her. Hearing; high pitches or high volumes can damage her hearing. Taste; intolerant of spicy foods.

Speed
The faster she runs the harder it is for her to manuever. So mostly she runs in a straight line. In other words, she is very prone to run into things.

Name: Chezza

Position: ghost

Appearance: Short, messy, negelected, dark brown hair. Claws, fangs, blue eyes. White T-shirt, blue jeans, brown jacket. Jeans are torn in some places. She is slender, but not thin. Little or no fat. Lean and strong, slightly muscular, not body builder type though. Fair amount of cleavage, but not overpowering.

Other: She is friends with Kiba and they are partners in crime. The best of friends. Their personalities are strikingly simialr and it is hard to tell the to apart. They are inseperable.

Abilities:

Basic
Hightened senses, speed, strength, vitality.

Ghost
Being a ghost she can pass through solid matter like her friend Kiba.

Flight
Being a ghost she can also fly. Again like her friend.

IC: Kiba and Chezza were floating through the halls of the motel after the buildings curfew, bored as hell. The two seemed miserable. There was nothing to do. Suddenly Kiba slapped her forehead.

"What is it Kiba?"

"I just realized, we could just go out and cause some mayhem in the city."

"Oh yeah! How could we forget about our careers?"

"I don't know, but let's go!"

And so they two floated through the wall into the world. Kiba thought of what they could do that night as they floated a few inches above the sidewalk. Chezza was busy looking through the windows of shops at the merchandise. She wanted to steal.

"Kiba. Can't we steal tonight? We haven't done a traditional robbery in such a long time."

"Oh alright. What do you have in mind? The bank?"

"No. That jewelry store that sells and buys diamonds the size of golfballs for huge sums."

"Sounds good to me!"

They sped through the night towards the store. It was closed when they got there, which was all the better for them. Ghosting through the wall into the building, they floated about, looking for the perfect diamond. They soon found it. The thing was huge, the size of a baseball. Kiba whistled when she saw it.

"Wow."

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Last edited by Ryoko on Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Now, what did you say Terran got cut from?" the nurse asked.

"A Ghost's sword." Toloni answered.

The nurse flinched. "I'm sorry, Terran. All I can do is keep it from getting infected. It will scar." She wiped something on it that made the cut sting, then put an ointment on it.

"Alright. Now can you tell me what's going on?" Terran said, looking at the Headmaster.

Toloni sighed. "All right. Many, many years ago one of my ancestors prophesied seven years bad luck, then seven good ones. On the sixth year she prophesied there would be a war. This is the beginning of it."

"So, I'm the beginning of this whole thing?" Terran asked.

"No. Seven others are, also."

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next