Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kiba and Chezza lifted from the ground and floated in a random direction, right. They didn't seem to be able to keep their eyes concentrated on what was ahead of them, floating along aimlessly. Suddenly Kiba slammed into a boy and a girl talking in the hallway. Plumetting to the ground she did a backwards somersault. She was caught by Chezza before she could rolled away.

"What the hell...?"

Shaking off the dizziness, she looked at the two kids in front of her. They must have been students. Neither of them were dressed for the daytime. They were both in pajamas. Kiba couldn't find anything to say. Her thoughts a jumble all she could get out was a soft sorry. She had not wanted to be discovered so soon after their arival. She stood and nodded, quickly lifting from the ground slightly and floating away. Chezza followed.

"That was rather awkward wasn't it?"

"Shut up Chezza."

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((sorry, but i think i have to withdraw from this RP. i am in to many other RPs, and my life has been quite bisy, and i dont think i can keep up. sorry. feel free to use my character as a plot helper though.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I will be gone for about two weeks. Can someone please take care of my character/characters until I get back? I do not mind who, just make sure they don't get left behind or anything. Thanks. Chipper will be gone for a few days but when she gets back she will make sure this keeps going.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As Arianna and Tarren were talking she felt something bumping into her. Looking over her sholder she saw some ghost. "look even as we speak they seem to be comming out of the wood works." Then finishing her sentance "The 6th year of bad luck" Arianna said, "I think I see if I can find out anything about it in any of my class books." Arianna went back to her dorm she went to get her books, looking around she noticed they were all gone. Just then she noticed her Dark Faerie Magic book still by her bedside. This tome contains many spells that the ancient dark faeries used to use. But as she picked it up it dissapeared and all that was left was a puff of smoke. "Why have my books started to disappear in a puff of smoke? " This too was a mystery she had to find out.
As she left the room to find someone she could talk to she heard music in one of the rooms down the hall way. Then Arianna noticed one of the ghost seemed to be following her. "All right" she said, "and what do you wan't?"

Last edited by Chipper on Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kiba kept her eyes focused ahead for the rest of their random floating around. Had the people they had run into even noticed her? To be honest, they seemed to only see Chezza. This puzzled Kiba greatly. Had they even heard her speak to them? She had apologized, hadn't she? She soon noticed that Chezza was being awefully quiet.

"Chezza, is something wrong...?" she asked, turning to look at Chezza who WAS right next to her. Chezza was gone.

"Chezza?!"

*Where could she have gone?!*

Kiba began to panic. It wasn't a good thing when Chezza ran off. Where was she?! Kiba turned to face in the direction they had come from. There she saw Chezza, following the girl they had seen earlier. What was she doing? Why was she following her? Then she noticed Chezza's combat knife was out. This did not bode well.

"The sixth year, has begun..."

Kiba flew full speed down the hall towards the pair. As she neared them she began to hear music comming from one of the rooms. What was all this? Did the music have some part in this? Kiba threw her questions aside for later. Right now she needed to stop Chezza.

Meanwhile...

Chezza followed the girl, none to stealthily, for she turned around and asked what she wanted. Oh what she wanted. Kiba and her had wanted to hide here, but she had so much more than that planned. They had stolen a diamond so they might have a chance for a batter life. Ha! Chezza had no life, only death. She had decieved Kiba for so many years! And so easily! She had been so easy to use, a tool, a pawn, used to put her plans into motion. She had needed to get into the East school, Kiba helped her do that quite nicely. Wouldn't Kiba be surprised when she learned Chezza had been decieving her! Oh yes...But now she had a job to do.

"What I want? Hm...What I want, you ask...I want...Your demise!"

With that she raised the knife she held in her hand, poised to kill.

Last edited by Ryoko on Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ryoko wrote:
(For now I'll keep this OOC. Chipper, my character ran into Arianna and Terran. Please edit your post. It would be much apreciated. I'll edit this later. Thank you.)

thanks
;)

White Edit: Please follow the three word OOC rule.

OOOps forgot I didn't concider this a post, Thanks for reminding me I'll keep an eye on it.

Last edited by Chipper on Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Your welcome. I edited my post to be IC so please read. ^_^)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Arianna, looking more closely at the ghost noticed move to a stance and was poised to kill, pointing a knife at her, "I've been waiting for this day to come" Arianna said, pulling her wand out of her pocket. "I may not have a knife or sword, but my wand is mighter then the sword and I'm not going to join you today, so add some one else to your list of things to do..." With the flick of her wand she truned the knife into a butter knife with butter on it and said, "Would you like some bread with your butter?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Chezza was none to happy about the little joke. What the girl had not expected was That she possesed many knives. Chezza smiled coldly. She could hear Kiba comming to stop her. Kiba thought she had lost her mind. Oh no, she had not lost sanity. Kiba thought way deep down they were still friends. How wrong she was. Chezza smiled wider.

"Clever girl, clever..."

She pulled out six more knives, three in each hand. Then she threw them. One at the girl's head, one for each arm and leg and one at her stomach. The more that hit the better. If only the ones headed for her limbs hit, to bad, if either the one going for her head or stomach hit, bingo.

What Chezza had forgotten to consider was Kiba. She had arrived just in time to see her throw the knives. Without hesitation she threw herself in front of the girl, knocking her down and out of the way, she took the blows herself. She had positioned her body just right so she would protect the girl from harm, and keep her own life. She had a knife in her shoulder, her side, a leg, and an arm. The last two had missed her and flew passed, clattering to the floor when they hit a wall.

Kiba lay on the floor, bleeding heavily. Chezza had not expected that. She needed Kiba alive. She had had no intention of harming her. She needed her as her tool for the rest of her plans. No, that wasn't it. She was attatched. She felt a friendship with this reincarnation. She had promised herself she wouldn't get attatched. This was a disaster.

As Kiba lay there bleeding, she could feel herself weakening. Why had she done it? Why had she protected that girl? Because she had a soft spot for people? She smiled weakly at the irony. In her past life she had hurt many, now she protected them. She was relieved to see the girl was alright. To bad she wasn't. The pain was unbearable. Of course, they were from a ghost's knives.

Then the darkness came, and she passed out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Just as Arianna realized there were 6 knives in midair comming her direction, some unknown force knocked her to the ground, picking her self up she noticed a young slender, lean slightly muscular strong girl about her age with short, messy, sliver-white hair. Doglike ears, a wolflike tail, claws, fangs, blue eyes with slitted pupils. Wearing black all black T-shirt, jean shorts, and jacket. There she lay bleeding to death right before her eyes. Something had to be done after all this girl had saved her life. She did not recognize her she wasn't in any of her classes. Gently Arianna ripped off part of her pj's they could be replaced and coverd the wounds to keep this gal from bleeding to death.

"Aira" Arianna shouted go get help

Aira flew quickly out of the room knowing just what to do

Arianna then got a wet cloth and placed it over the gal's head "hang in their she said." holding her limp body. "What's this" Arianna said half to herself a she noticed a strange looking gem on the girls wrist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Voices, she heard voices. Where were they comming from? Where was she? She could feel herself being picked up. By who? Someone was touching her, wrapping something around her wounds. But who and what? The voice, it was suddenly clearer.

'What's this?' it said.

She couldn't see, why? Everything was dark, why? What was happening? Her mind raced. Kiba struggled to regain conciousness. She sensed the person's curiousity, she felt it being directed at what was on her wrist. HER GEMS! She had to wake up!

Chezza watched as her partner's wounds were tended by the girl. What had she done? Was she actually being controled the way she knew Kiba had thought? Was her mind being altered, brainwashed by some unknown force? Chezza shook her head. She knew Kiba had to have been right. She never would have hurt anyone otherwise. Chezza didn't understand what was happening to her at all. Did it have something to do with the sixth year?

Kiba's mind was in turmoil. Why couldn't she wake up?! She needed to protect her gems, she needed to stop whoever would take it. As all this took place in her mind she whispered two words, 'My gems...' She tried to move her hand, tried to lash out at her captures. The movement appeared as a mere twitch of her hand. Why couldn't she move?!

Suddenly she could see, her eyes shot open. They darted around the area, trying to piece together what was going on. She jumped to her feet, a big mistake, and she fell. Why was she so weak? She needed to get away, from who? She was afraid, of what? She couldn't think straight, so many questions. Why?

Chezza watched, guilt building up in a large pile in her heart. She couldn't stand to see her like this. What had she done, what had she done?! Tears rolled down her semi-transparent face. She fell to her knees. She had never hurt a soul while she was alive, and she had never considered it during her death, why now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

my gems" she heard the gal say as she fell back down to the ground.

"Carefull now just relax no need to worry about your gems, there safe with me I will not take what does not belong to me. I'm Arianna, just lie down you need your rest.

Just then Aira came in the room With ths School nurse, "Ohhh my," the nurse said "What on earth happend"

Arianna then told of what happend. While the nurse cleaning out the wounds. The nurse was not happy and mumbled something about ghost and the 6th year. She evidently knew more then she was letting on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

'Their safe with me.'

Kiba heard the voice and panicked. If the girl had her gems, whether she kept them or not, the gems were in danger. Kiba's mind was swimming in worry for her precious gems, the gems that had belonged to Ryoko, her birth right. She was Ryoko's last descendant, she could never let those gems off of her wrist.

"No, give them to me. You think they will be safe if you keep them until I'm well? Ha! Many seek those gems, the source of many of my powers. Without them I am nothing. Give them back to me. They are my birth right, the gems of the pirate Ryoko, I must not remove them from my wrists. I am her reincarnation, they must never fall into the wrong hands. You mean well, but you will not be able to stop those who seek them."

Her voice was barely above a whisper. Suddenly another human appeared. This one seemed to be a nurse. There was so much going on. Kiba struggled with all the current happenings. The woman asked what had happened, was told, and mumbled things that even Kiba could not interpret. Kiba's wounds throbbed with pain as they were cleaned but she didn't flinch. She could not afford to show any sign of weakness now that she had revealed who she was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((aiya... i've fallen bahind about a page... i don't think i'll be able to catch up any time soon due to a ginormous calc final next week... so i'm going to withdraw from this rp. sorry!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The gems the girl kept mumbling about the gems but they were still on here wrist, but one of the knives did hit a nerve and must have been numbing her arm.

"I must get her to the medical room, she needs stitches" the nurse said putting her on a cart and wheeling her out like she was going to slaughter.
She could have been more gentle Arianna thought I would have helped

Arianna looked around it all happend so fast but where had the ghost gone? was she safe? The music in the other room had stoped. Silence now filled the air

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next