Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fool me Once
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:54 pm 

((To try and make myself more active here, I will try to have an rp. Let's hope it doesn't die.))

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

Ever heard this saying? Many have. And it means nothing - at least not to the living. It holds meaning to Angels and Devils, though. For they have been fooling each other for a very, very long time.

And for me - oh, for me... I don't care any more. I've been fooled too many times to count. But I continue my job.

High above the streets of Chicago, perched on rooftops, about to plummet to my death, I sit. Like a raven, or a falcon. Watching. I am not savior, even though my 'title' suggests it. It is my duty to flush out the Demons of this city. And I don't care about who (or what) stands in my way.

------------------

*Le gasp!* SI is making a modern rp! This means; no weapons that do not fit with the time (ie, no swords - unless you pm me and ask me about it - no ray guns...yadda yadda yadda. Modern guns of any sort are okay, bombs are okay, heck, a slingshot is fine. Some mystical weapons are okay to certain species, but if you have a question, feel free to pm me.)

Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't have an all-powerful character. All characters MUST be flawed (even Angels) or have a weakness.

Magic is allowed, but please use it in context. For example, an angel is allowed to have powers, but a werewolf cannot summon a Djinni. Also, don't use magic to solve every little problem. If a character gets hurt, respect that character and don't go healing them!

Also, no god-moding or Power playing of ANY kind. That means; You cannot control other character's reactions. You cannot kill another persons character unless they ask you to. You cannot heal another person's character unless they ask you to. You cannot read another character's thoughts unless they allow you to.

Okay, since this is a modern (and slightly religous) rp, I'll write out a list of species I'm allowing.
Human - Just a normal human. No magic.
Endowed Human/Wicca - A normal human with some magical skill.
Vampire - Everyone's favorite blood-sucking emo fiend that whines in the night.
Werewolf/Lycan/any other were - A human who was bitten by a were and then cursed to become a half-human monster at the full moon. I'm allowing other weres besides wolves, but please, for the love of God, don't make your character a 'were-bunny'.
Demon - A servant of Lucifer/Satan, Lord of Hades. Rather powerful, immortal(but not undying), with magic centering mostly in shadow, fire, and ice. From any of the 9 levels of Gehanna(Hades). Demons CANNOT summon an army of the undead, so don't even try. Demons are not entirely evil, they just hate God and His angels. Often have dragon-like apperances, but can manifest into a human apperance.
Angel - God's favorite little creatures, the Angels. Immortal(not undying), rather powerful, with magic centered around white light, water, and earth. Often in the form of a body, devoid of gender or face, that glows with burning white light, but can take the form of a human. They have gender, but it is only shown in the human form.

I'm going to ask for no furres in this, thanks. Also, please try to keep an even balance of good and evil beings.

-----------

Bio
Name: Full name
Species: Choose from above
Personality: Not required
Appearance: Dragon form required for Demons, were form required for Weres
Weapons: If any. Not Required
Brief History: Not required

Name: Isaac Glass
Species: Angel (lower rank)
Personality: N/A
Apperance: His face is pointed and tanned, with platinum blonde, shoulder length hair. His eyes are a light green, and a red bandana is pulled around his head. He dresses in a sleeveless black shirt with a white cross over his heart, baggy blue jeans, a black belt with silver studs, and black boots. Despite attempts at looking masculine, many think he looks like a girl. He stands roughly five feet and eleven inches tall. On his left thumb he wears a gold ring with a small red stone, and on his left middle finger is a plain silver ring, hanging from the ring is a tiny chain and metal ankh. His lower lip is pierced with a silver stud, as is his tongue. His left ear has three silver hoops in the cartilage, the right ear has a single silver hoop through the lobe.
Weapons: He always holds a staff of pure, clear glass, about 3/4 of an inch in diameter and five feet in height. One end is pointed, like a javelin.
Brief History: N/A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Woo, a modern magic-ish RP!))

Name: Caina Ghiaccio
Species: Demon
Personality: She's not evil, but not good either. Caina tends to work with which ever side benefits her the most, but she usually stays by herself. More often than not she perfers to do nothing productive.
Appearance: As a dragon she's a light shade of grey with skin that appears to be rotting. Though this form is small, she has an ice breath which can pack a punch. Caina perfers her human form, however, which is equally as pale. Her clothing (plain pants, shirt, and trenchcoat) are also dull shaded and are a bit tattered.
Weapons: A pistol, but she only uses it when she needs to.
Brief History: When she resided in Hades, the top of the ninth circle was her home. Her main duties consisted of healing fellow demons, and though she still retains most of her supplies Caina no longer assists her kind regularly. They have to seek her out first, and only then will she be obliged.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Wow, I havn't RPed in a long time))

Name: Gregor Blashendale
Age: When in human form, he appears to be in his late fifties.
Species: Demon
Personality: Gregor is short tempered and mean-spirited. He would rather be cruel to his victims than finish them off quickly. He is also one to jump to conclusions so he can get into a fight quicker. He enjoys killing just for the fun of it, and refuses to show mercy. He has acquired many enemies over the years.
Appearance: In dragon form, he is an average sized beast with dark brown skin, and many scars. He has a fire breath that isn’t overly strong, but he keeps his claws and teeth razor sharp. In human form, he appears to be in his late fifties, with bushy white hair as pale as his skin. He has stubble along his face along with numerous scars. He wears a thick checkered jacket with dirty blue-jeans and worn brown shoes.
Weapons: He carries around two pistols with any extra rounds. He keeps one pistol in his jacket along with the spare rounds. He keeps the other in and ankle holster. He also carries a knife, which he keeps in the waist of his jeans. He prefers to use the knife, but the pistol is often more practical.
Brief History: Gregor lives in the seventh circle of Hades, though he is more often on Earth, picking fights with humans in shady bars. After a fight one night, he ended up killing the son of a high powered gang member. The gang swore death on Gregor, and on a few occasions he has had to defend himself against them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Jade Sernan
Species: Lycan (lower rank)
Personality: Gentle, very shy, his wereform is rogue-ish and clever
Apperance: Jades hair is short and spiky, with a black color. His wereform is a tiger.
Weapons: None, for his wereform's claws and teeth. He has no knowledge of melee fighting arts, and very little of firearms.
Brief History: More to come..

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]