Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh!" Claire appeared shocked for a moment but then blushed and giggled.
"I used to go to public school, in France, and I'm still not used to me being the only.. freak. Not that you're a freak I mean, but we're freakish... Ah..I'm sorry, this isn't coming out right.." She looked at the ground.

"My power... if you could call it one, well it is rather useless. I can repair things or heal things and also cut or destroy things. 'Tis silly..."

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Claire, Claire, Claire. The power to heal or destroy things is quite amazing, and I am very very jealous. You see, you can use your power whenever you wish; mine however, is always in use, therefore my mind is forever muddled with everyone's thoughts.

"You may not think my power if awful, but I do. Just imagine yourself sitting in a dark theater, watching The Phantom of the Opera. But throughout the performance, you are bombarded by every one else's thoughts. So as you are enjoying the splendor of the show, you are hearing boy Christine is hott stuff!!! from the boy you are sitting next too, and their costumes are SO elaborate! or I wish I could sing that beautifully or just about anything else. It is quite annoying."

Rena then looked away. She had said so much! And to someone she had just met. Oh well. She tightened her ponytails and brushed off her pinstripe pants. "Would you like to meet Hevel? He is such a nice guy, it sounds like a party in there already... follow me." Without waiting for a reply, Rena grabbed Claire's hand and pulled her down to Hevel's room.

Oh boy. In Hevel's room there was also Alex, Daniel, and Joseph. He he, more boys... she thought. Boy was she glad she was the only one who could read thoughts. She surveyed the crowded dorm room, then asked "Is this party a 'Boys Only,' or can us girls come in?" She eyed the stains on the rug. I didn't spill that much! she thought as she invited herself in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
"Sure come in, the more the merrier." Hevel said to Rena trying to hide the sarcasm "I'm just gunna go take a walk please don't feel you have to leave. Just don't touch my stuff, seriously if you do I will not be able to asure you that you'll live through the night." with that a chunk of rock popped of the wall and started to float around the suitcase in the middle of the room and Hevel walked out.
What is with all the people coming to my room? He thought to himself, quickly remembering that there was a telepath in the other room. Not that I have a problem with anyone just all the people make me nervous
Just take a walk, rest your mind then you can go back and you'll be fine. Stated the voice of reason.
Hevel sighed, He continued walking down the hall for some time coming to what appeared to be a court yard. He layed down in the grass and tried to keep himself from dwelling on any of his recent worries. He sighed, today seemed to be dragging on forever.

MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Claire blushed at the sudden outburst of emotion and suddenly felt as if she said something wrong. She had trouble making friends and she didn't want to ruin any chances here.

Claire's stomach tightened when Rena pulled her to this boy, Hevel's room. Are they all going to look at me and hate me immediately? No.. I'm silly.. This isn't public school anymore. They don't even know me. She took as deep breath before she stepped in the door.

"Hi..." She softly said to the other people in the room and slightly waved.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:08 pm 

Alex was the first to respond, but with an embarassed look. "Uh... Hi." Alex blushed slightly. But then he realized he hadn't used his mouth. He touched his face where his mouth... HAD BEEN. He quickly took out his pocket mirror. Then he "saw" that he had no eyes or a mouth. Then he "asked" Rena (because she could read thoughts, which is sorta like telepathy) If she had any sunglasses and face masks that he could keep while he hid his face from sight.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rena looked around with confusion. The thought waves she was receiving from Alex were strange- she could read his thoughts so clearly, it was as if he was actually talking to her. As a matter of fact, her was!

She glanced around- the whole situation seemed akward. A bunch of people who barely knew each other were standing around quietly. Quickly, she pulled her special mp3 player out of her pocket, and she turned up the volume real loud. (it has speakers on it) She whispered to Claire, "I'll be right back. Relax a little bit. Why don't you just go ask them about Phantom of the Opera?"

Then, she looked in Alex's direction, who was desperatly trying to cover up his face. Come with me. she thought in his direction, although she wasn't sure he could hear her thoughts. She grabbed his hand and made her way back to her room with him struggling to keep up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

After watching Rena and Alex rush out of the room, Daniel turned his attention back to the room. Claire was going on about Phantom of the Opera, which sounded okay, but not too exciting. absentmindedly, he sent a couple of hamsters to explore Hevel's bag. surprisingly, nothing happened. oh well, guess he isn't fooled that easily, he thought. wondering what Hevel was up to, but not wanting to stress him even more, he decided to go back to his room. On his way down the hall, he caught a glimpse of Alex's new face. or lack thereof. carefully looking away, he crafted a mirage of his previous face from memory and layered it on top of his current one, knoing his apparent sonar would go straight through it. he hurried back to 2-17, deciding to let Rena notice on her own.

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:58 pm 

Oh great. Now Daniel knows. Oh well, at least he didn't tell Rena. UH-OH. Then he stopped thinking about it. Now that he couldn't talk, he just couldn't whisper it away. Now she'll notice it and run away. Then everyone will notice and I'll be freak of the school. Then, unexpectedly, Alex thought I wonder if his mirages can talk. Then we'll be friends and he'll be my mouth. Then "I" can "talk" to my tutor when he comes. Oh wait. He's coming in five minutes. Then he had an idea. Let me try and block out my thoughts from her. Then, his mind made a telepathic shield.Great! But let's make it stronger.Then it became as strong as strong is.Awesome. Now to not resist and to act happy but stay behind her. Where are you taking me?This is going to be sweet.Then he blushed.

Image Image

Last edited by 11neoman on Tue May 02, 2006 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

When Rena reached her room, she opened the door and pulled Alex in behind her. She ran to the closet and started digging through her junk once again. All of the sudden, she realized her thoughts weren't crowded as they were only moments before. Rena had been listening to Alex worring about his face, but suddenly she heard nothing.

And that was odd.

There is NO way he isn't thinking anything at all! She whipped around to see his face a little oddly shappen, as if constructed from a photo. "Oh Alex, I don't understand you, or your powers. Could you possibly explain a bit?" She sat down on her bed, hoping he would come sit by her. "How come I could read every little thing on your mind, but now I can't? Can you still read my thoughts?" she said with confusion and a oddly quiet voice. Alex wasn't all that bad. Even with his face in the state it was, she could tell he really was quite an interesting person, who maybe just couldn't figure out his place in the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hevel got up from the grass and walked back to his room which had emptied considerably in the time he had been away. "What happened to everyone?" He asked of the two people left in his dorm.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:31 am 

Alex sat down next to her.Well, I now have the powers of telepathy and sonar. I am able to make a shield around my mind. Then he sighed. This is going to be the hard part. And yes, I can read whatever I want to in your mind. Now can we hurry this up? Hevel is wondering where everyone went. I'm sure that Joseph is being tortured by Phantom of the Opera. And My brother is coming to tutor me about my powers. Maybe he can find a way to duplicate my powers and transmite them to other people. Maybe not. And I need to hide my face that doesn't have eyes or a mouth. Sorry if I'm sounding bitter or impatient. Then he looked away waiting for Rena to soak in all the information. Then to Hevel, he said Don't worry Hevel. We're just taking a time-out from your room. Give you some space. And also, be prepared for the most freakyist thing you ever saw.

Image Image

Last edited by 11neoman on Tue May 02, 2006 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wait a minute did I just hear that Alex kid's voice in my head... I probably would care alot more if he hadn't used such terrible grammar... bad no nit picking Hevel thought as he mentally slapped his hand with a mental ruler.
He than poked Joseph. Who, appeared to have died or gone into a dormant state from which he would emerge in 19 years as a beautiful butterfly. "Hullo, is the Joseph human in there or is this just an empty husk of a person?"

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:31 pm 

Alex then "said" a bad word, not caring that Rena heard it. The nerve of that guy to criticize me on my bad grammar. Don't you dare criticize my grammar. Then he sulked. (italics are my open thoughts, violets are my closed up thoughts, and reds are my telepathic thoughts.)

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sorry, it's a habit... Wait did I just respond to something that is more than likely a figment of my imagination? Hevel pondered this for a while arguing that he was in a school full of "gifted" people, of which he had met what was it six people. After some two minutes he returned to trying to wake up Joseph.
"HULLO, if you don't wake up I'm gunna draw on your face." At this point he took out an india ink brush pen and began to draw on Joseph's face, what he was drawing was a mystery to even him.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:28 pm 

Now Alex was very angry. I AM NOT A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION!!! Alright, I want new powers. You don't get new powers. You just deactive your old powers and activate new ones. Get out of my mind Jeremy. Jeremy was Alex's older brother. He majored in the physics of powers. So what two powers would you like? Why does it have to be two? The rpg rules say to only have two. You are in an rpg. Never speak of this to any one. Okay. I want to have the power of ventriliquism and darkness. Okay. Bye. Now to mix up Hevel's actions and sight. And I'll block out the light of his flame and rock. Then he set to work, making Hevel draw Alex's face on Joseph.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next