Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
Gwarsh sorry I just have never encountered anyone with the powers quite like yours... Hevel responded putting away the pen he had just finished using to draw a chibi human being picked up by a giant hand on the side of Joseph's face.
Man people get angry easily here! He thought to himself. He summoned a small droplet of flame and set to work shaping it into a face similar to that of a goat but with human-esque features and horns which he formed out of rock to look like the antlers of a buck.

((OOC: HOMAIGAWD 6th page wooo *party*))

MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:49 pm 

After he saw his attempts were worthless, he was angry. Hey, Jeremy? Yeah. Were you playing a joke on me? I guess it didn't work. I don't think you're up to the level to do that though. I can, and I'm really experienced. That was just your first try. And besides, I don't think the "rpg" will let you do it. Yeah, about that--. Bye. And Alex was left alone in his mind, his body in a world where human beings controlled your thoughts and feelings. I don't like this place. Save me! Somebody please save me!!!

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:01 am 

(Is it too late to join? Here's my brief introduction of my character.)

Jean was an eleven-year-old girl, who had waist-length brown hair (sometimes in a ponytail), gold, almost cat-like eyes, and was fair-skinned and tall.
She kept to herself most of the time, preferring to be with animals. Jean was a nature- and animal-lover, and she also loved books and music.
Her powers were communication with animals, camoflause, flight, and the most beautiful voice. Her voice was soft, light, smooth, and reminded one of wonderful things.
Jean saw her family only during the summer, and sometimes she couldn't even see them then. They both had jobs that took them all over the world. Jean and her parents wrote to each other when during the school year and during the summers that Jean had to remain at school. She also saw them on her birthday when they could.
She was an outcast, but only because she wanted to be. She watched the other kids from a distance, and sometimes she longed for a friend.

(Okay, maybe that wasn't so brief.. Eh heh. By the way, I roleplay in first-person.)

I sat under an almond tree, writing a letter to my parents.Their last letter had been short, as they were on their way to France, and I longed to hear -- well, read -- their comforting words again.
My birthday is coming up, and they promised to drop by and spend the day with me. With that in mind, I walked through the yard, hoping to have a chat with some animals.
I walked around for a while before I came across a squirrel. "Hello," I said to her. It came out as a chirp.

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:38 pm 

Hey, a new student. Wait, if we were students, why isn't any one teaching us? Your fist class is at 12...A.M. I had to open my mouth. Wait, did I just hear someone talking to someone else outside? That's impossible. There's only one person out side. And her name is Jean. Hey, Jeremy? Yeah? Know anything about Jean? She can talk to animals. Thanks! Then Alex got out of Rena's room and went outside. Hi, Jean.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yawning, Daniel stepped out of bed. turning immaterial, he walked out through his wall onto the yard surrounding the school. or almost did.
"Hey Joseph, nice facedoodle. Joseph? okay, whatever, bye."
walking back into his room, Dan wondered about Joseph, and especially about his "new face". he looked at his watch. 11:42 PM. oh well, he thought, not like anyone sleeps here anyway. walking outside, he said hello to Alex and noticed a new kid.
"Oh, hello. who are you? I don't think we've met."
to illustrate his point, he created a 3-foot-tall WELCOME sign in neon green, with one of his lizards hanging from it.
"meet Glyrvahk. I made him more complex then usual; moods, expression, (well as far as lizard expressions go), even multicolored scale patterns. it took a lot of work."

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
You are a pirate!

Last edited by Makuta_Neodude on Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((I hope it's okay that I start a little late.))
Tyler(girl) slowly walked up to the large building in front of her. It was hard to make out the sign since it wa nearly dark and her vision wasn't the greatest.

"This is going to be fun." she thought. She looked at the thin piece of paper in her hand. It had the number 221 and a key taped to it.

"This must be my room number.: she thought to herself.

She walked into the building and up the large marble staircase to her room. She opened the door and looked inside. It was small with a standard bed and desk."This will be a good spot for my laptop, and she gently placed it on the desk. Sh heard noises from the other kids and looked down at her clothes.

"Im dressed like a bum, not cool." she said. She looked in her pocket for a small mirror she always took around with her. "Ugh, my hair looks gross."

She opened her duffle bag she had brought with her it was small, but the suprises it held were big. She took out a small chaird, pillows, a large vanity mirror, a book shelf and, all the novels she could think of.

"Well I guess I should get started." she said. Tyler lifted her hand and pointed at the mirror.

"Well, on you go". she said and the mirror lifted up and placed itself on the wall. She walked over to it and pointed at herself. Her hair and outfit changed miraculously!

"That's much better." and she began to unpack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Albaa: A 16 year old girl who has mixed emotions. She tries to ride the waves but she couldn't. She then got so powerful, but she still uses her powers for good. She can transform into any canine, using their different abilities. She is unusually tall for her age, but no one, not even her knows why. There are many mysteries to be solved about the mysteriopus Albaa.

OOC: I'm a begginer.

Albaa walks in, a new student. She feels scared. and alone.

neonames, albadro, sunny44451,ellyooseekaywhy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6