Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:16 pm 

Then Alex dreamed about going into room 2-17 and making a friend with the person there. When he woke up though, the person was asleep. so he wrote down Make friends with person in room 2-17. Then he fell asleep again.
It took him an hour to realize that he hadn't open his eyes when he tried to make friends.

Image Image

Last edited by 11neoman on Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:33 pm 

Minty had tried sleeping for a while but for some reason sleep just wouldn't come. Finally she decided to get up and go for a short walk. She glanced up the corridor as she heard someone shouting and cursing. she wondered if she go and see what was going on but after a couple of seconds it quieted down. She walked slowly done the corridor saying hello to the occasional person she knew. When she reached room 2-10 she glanced in and was surprised to see a girl she didn't recognise. She seemed rather engrossed in the book she was reading and a look of dreamyness passed across the girls face. Minty wasn't sure for a few seconds if she should interupt the girl but in the the end she decided that she would. She knocked gently on the door and said in a soft voice,
"Hi. I don't think I've seen you around before, are you new?"

OOC: Sorry if it sounds a bit weird, I'm just a bit tired lol.

Still Fighting...
...Even Though I know I can't win...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Daniel woke up confused. it took him ten seconds to remember where he was, and why. Excited to start making friends (and showing off his powers) he climbed out of bed and walked out through his door. He saw a girl walking into a room, but kept walking. soon, he reached a room where he could hear some talking inside. He shrugged, and knocked on the door. A boy with a flame orbiting his head stepped out, but didn't seem to see him. "hello," said Daniel, "I'm new here. could you introduce-""who said that?!" the boy seemed confused. oh. right. he couldn't see him. Daniel rematerialized, and the boy rolled his eyes. "some people...whatever. come in, I guess." Daniel followed him and the now arrow-shaped flame into the room.

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
"Would you like some coffee?" Hevel asked of the new human "It seems like I'm the socal magenet of this school and I just got here" He rolled his eyes again, this was turning into one helluva day. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and started rustling around in his bag. By the time he found the bottle of pills he was looking for his body was half in the duffle bag. "Here they are!!!!" He exclaimed, jumping out of the bag whilst getting the bleached blonde chunk of hair caught in the zipper "AAAARGH!!" He started to fuss with the zipper losing track of the recently discovered pills amidst the chaos.

MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"uuuh...are you okay?" Daniel asked Hevel. Fairly obviously, he wasn't. A couple minutes and a lot of swearing later, he managed to get his head out completely. Looking up, Daniel saw Joseph for the first time. "oh, hi, who are you?"

You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"That, is Joseph, He appears to have momentarly died." Hevel stated the blond chunk of hair falling into his eyes as he bent down to grab the pills which had fallen on the ground. "In anycase, who are you?" He took two of the pills out of the bottle popped them in his mouth and swallowed them down with a sip of coffee.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:23 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"i'm Daniel. from what i heard coming in, i'm the ony guy here who likes this place. then again, my powers aren't bad. i can turn them on-" he added some "ice cubes" to Hevels coffee- "and off." the cubes melted. "some friends of mine are stuck with 'em"
"As you've seen, my powers are immaterializism (NOT the same as invisibility) and mirages. Aside from the flame-thingy, what are yours?"

You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Claire slowly took a deep breath and put her book down. She'd been putting it off long enough. She was not a social butterfly, and she did not get along well with people. Everyone thought she was a snob, when simply, she was just very shy.
She stood up from the bed and straightened her sweater. She glanced in the mirror above her dresser to make sure her hair wasn't all frizzy. It wasn't.
Claire took another breath, opened her door, and stepped out into the hallway.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rena slowly opened her eyes. Immidiately she was bombarded once again with everyone's thoughts. I HATE MY POWERS SOMETIMES!!! she yelled inside of her mind. She never ever got the chance to just sit and think her own thoughts; it was rather frusterating.

Pulling back her covers, she stretched, and decided she was done wearing a skirt. Stepping into the closer, she found a pair of random pinstripe pants. The then continued to dig through her belongings and found a hot pink tank top, which she pulled on. Yes, she always wore random clothing like that, it matched all the random thoughts that continually ran through her brain. She tied her hair into a messy knot on the top of her hair, rather messily, and walked out of her room barefoot.

At that same moment, another girl had stepped out into the hallway. Rena took one glance at the girl, and immidiately could read her thoughts. The girl, Claire, was tentative, and thinking about how she wanted to make friends, but how difficult it was. Rena proceeded to read her thoughts, and walked towards her.

"Hello, dearie!" she exclamied, flinging her hair. She could feel Claire staring uneasily at her, but Rena always seemed to be more comfortable around girls. She was still clumsy when talking to females, but her "accidents" seemed to multiply when around men. "I must tell you that I absolutely LOVE the Phantom Of The Opera. What about you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I can manipulate, create and commune with rock and fire. You'll notice I'm using the rock to cover the wall and drown out some of that horrendous singing." He took a sip of coffee and sat down on the bed. "It's sounds like six seperate powers but it's only really two because my old instructer explained to me that my "soul" is connected to those elements my twin sister can control air and water."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Claire blinked as this girl came racing up to her.
Phantom of the Opera.. How did she know? Claire thought.
"I..I love The Phantom of the Opera. To tell you the truth, I'm a bit obsessed, I guess you could say.." She responded sheeplishly and blushed.
"I'm Claire.." She said softly and held out her hand for the girl to shake.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"yes, the singing gets unbelieviably annoying. fortunately for me, i'm way down the hall, but if even a layer of stone can't keep it out, nothing can. so, do you like your powers? they seem pretty useful. I knew a guy who could heat up his body until it was flaming. Only problem was, it wsa always too cold for him. anyway, how about some of that coffee?" At this point, Daniel looked down and noticed some stains on the carpet. "i'll, um, be careful with it."

You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:40 pm 

Alex woke up with a start. He just realized that he hadn't opened up his eyes. He tried to open them, but he couldn't. Then he realized that even though he couldn't open his eyes he could still... see!!! Then he turned to see on his wall a message. It read: "We have made you blind, but have sonar seeing. Write your next power that you want." Alex thought, then wrote down "the ability to transmit thought messages to people." Then the wall wrote "Okay. As you wish." Then it wrote "Go to room 2-11 if you want to make friends. They will not magicaly come to you." Then it was gone. Alex then quickly went to room 2-11 and, seeing that the door was open intruded into the room quietly. "Uh... Hi.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hevel poured the cup of coffee for the other boy. He noticed that a new person had enered the room and greeted him with a vague smile. "Apparently it's against the rules to sleep in this school." He yawned after he finished this sentence, "Oh well, atleast there's no angry mob this time." He finished his coffee and layed down on the bed looking at the cieling.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rena firmly grasped her hand and shook it quite hard. "Nice to meet ya, Claire. And you are thinking.... 'how do I know that you like Phantom of the Opera' well, it is because I have the power to read minds. Please do not be freaked out by my odd ability."
She looked at Claire, waiting for a reaction. Absentmindedly, she started to hum Angel of Music.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next