Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Drake peered down as well, and noticed that there was another drop and landing after the one he was stand at, and then another, and another...

"Hey...do we've got anything we can use to turn this into a ramp? Or for climbing? We might even be able to hop down these things, but that wouldn't work well for some of us."

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I wouldn't be able to make it back up." The Professor said, looking at the others. "Unless some of you worked together to lift me up if we go back." He flipped closer to the edge, seeing the verticle drop to the next piece of floor. "Any ideas?"

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:45 am 

Duckie looked around the room. "Thats impossible. How can we carry you up these walls?" She noticed a filled laundry basket down there. The platypus remembered how they would carry the basket up sometimes. "Maybe if we hop in that box they would carry us up sooner or later...just a suggestion."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"I could turn my jeep into a ramp, but I'd need some help lifting it back up and down." Alexander said. He immedietly started on the jeep, happy that he would get ot bring it along after all.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:37 am 

"But it might start doing all kinds of strange flips and stuff..." Duckie thought about this and then started spacing off.

LilEdit: Please write at least 3 sentences of role play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"He would dissemble it and reassemble is as a ramp, Duckie!" The Professor said, shaking his top layer. He moved his focus downward, following each layer of floor that appeared. Then there was one that was larger than the rest, much farther down. "I think I see the bottom!" He cried out.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:50 pm 

Duckie looked down and counted them. "Theres about 10 steps or something. She had arms and legs, and thought about the height of the step. "I might be able to go down and back up to check it out" Duckie looked down the stairs as though it was a mile until it reached the bottom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Done!" Alexander shuddenly shouted. He fifted up a large ramp that looked like it was just a bit shorter than the span between each stair. "I left us some room to get off on each stair. He had also put the extra blocks on a empty port in his sholder. "Proffessor! Can you help me shove this end over the edge? You seem to be the only sane person who is solid here." He started to drag the heavy ramp over to the stairs.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The Professor flipped himself up into a frenzy. He flipped backward. He rolled forward very quickly. His cubic body struck the ramp full on, sliding it over the edge. The ramp flopped onto the next level of floor below. The Professor miscalculated his momentum and flew over the edge, sliding down the ramp. His edge caught the small amount of extra floor Alex had made room for. This sent the Professor flying up into the air. He flew outward, bouncing once four floor pieces down, eventually coming to a stop at the bottom. Several cubies lay on the floor next to his wounded and slightly broken body.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Oh! Oh dear!" the Kangaroo gasped. She took a few hops to the edge of the stairs, looking over. "Oh my, the poor Professor has been broken."

"Momma, we should go down and fix him! You can jump high, so you can come back up if you need to," the Joey said, blinking up at his mother. She looked down at him, and nodded in agreement.

"Make sure you're snug in there, Joey. I don't want you falling out of my pouch," the Kangaroo said, and then calculated the depth of the stairs. When she was sure the Joey was settled, she hopped down to the Professor.

"Professor! You look like you need some help. Do you know of what I can do to help fix you?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4