Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"suck it up, you'll live! what are you, an antique doll? seriously-oh wait, you are. whatever!" George growled at the porcelain doll. "sorry, I'm friggin' stir-crazy. let's go!" and without waiting for the others, he jogged out of the room, into the hallway.

OOC: yay, heartless army commander! in plastic!

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:03 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

{Can I be one of the humans?}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Peanut, a pink plushie elephant, poked his head around the door. Elyse had taken him to bed with her, but when she rolled over and pushed him onto the floor, he took the opportunity to escape to the playroom. "Hello there, pals!" He reached out his trunk to shake the kangaroo's hand. "Nice to meet you all!"

my first original set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

A giant cube sat in the center of the group. Something brushed up against it and woke it from its trance. It spun around, completely disoriented. It looked down and saw that it was trapped on a pedestal. It tried spinning its bottom corner out of the pedestal, but its weight kept it down. The pedestal read, "Rubik's Professor."

"Somebody help me!" Cried the Professor, "I can't get down!! Somebody please tip me off of this stand!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:43 pm 

(im joining)

Duckie, a black platypus beanie doll, was struggling to get out the the toybox. Others were stacked on top of her, and some hard toys surrounding her, making it more difficult to get out. "Arghh!" She tried to push an old Mc Donald's toy out of the way with her soft beak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Alexander, a lego model that had been finished, had an arm removed and replaced with another model's cannon, then stuck behind the toybox, climed up to the proffesor and game him a good kick.
"Hi all!" He said before walking over to the Platypus and lifting the McDonald's toy off it. He then walked to a large pile of legos and started building what looked like a Jeep in miniature.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Thanks!" The Professor said, twisting a layer to prop himself on. He looked around and saw a shut door. "We have got to get out of here, and that's the way out! None of us can get to the doorknob alone, so we are going to need to work together to get into the rest of the house." He flipped over to the door.

"I can't do much of anything but be a platform for someone to climb on, but even then we can't reach the doorknob..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Drake was confused.

"Huh? Why do we have to get out? It's quite fine here. All that's out there, if I can remember it...everything's kinda faint...is the places where the humans eat food and stare at that big, glowing thing."

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"You want to stay in this room forever?" The Professor replied. "I have ambitions! I want to make it out of this place!" He paused for a moment. "I also want to be solved, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon..." His voice trailed off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:39 am 

"Thanks!" Duckie said and popped out of the box. "I agree with the professor. I cant stand staying here and being hugged and tugged all the time!" She went over to the door and examined it. "Hmm...we're going to have to pull this door, so it'll need extra strength," she said trying to sound logical.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Do you have extra beans anywhere? Those would give you extra strength, right?" The Professor said, trying to be helpful.

Last edited by ryan.riverside on Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:53 am 

"I think there are some mexican jumping beans in here...I wonder why they jump anyway..." Duckie said, spacing off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wait, how did that army guy get out? Er... I think it is open a little... Alexander then pulled the door open just enough for the Proffesor to get out "So the people don't get suspicious", he said, "Alright, I think there are more legos in the next room if I can remember..." Then he pushed half a jeep through the door before following it to the next room.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The Professor clacked out of the room, entering what looked like a longer room. Across from where he came out sat another doorway. He twisted his layers to get over to it. The floor was much different. It was hard, and was made of many small squares, much like the ones that the Professor himself was made of.

"Hey guys, come look in here!" He called out to the toys still hiding in the Playroom. "This is fascinating!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Hold on!" He yelled at the Proffessor, "Just about... done!" He then swerved out of Joe and Elisa's room in a perfectally-to-scale Jeep. "Dude... it looks like a white you..." He said to the Proffesor.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next