Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Stand in Anoku!(All whom are in the real one, come on in!)
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 3:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Yes! Its b-ack! I really can't live with our my lovely roleplay, (more like I have nothing better to do) so I figured we could have our own little place her. And I decided to re-close it until the forums get back into shape.
Recap on the world, history, and the lost:
In the year 2335, technology was at it's height. Every house was run by thousands of programs, even the ones owned by the poor.
The stock market was also at its height. Buying and selling was a get-rich-quick thing that really worked. And even if you where just a humble working person, you had a steady income of at least $100,000 a year. But people has for gotten that these good times might not last.
In 2339, a unknown country with an equally unknown bomb attacked the state of New Mexico. 90% of the population died as soon as the bomb hit the ground. 50% of the remaining died within a day after the impact.
The remaining people, mostly that of far north and far south, moved out of the country with whatever they had left.
A week after this, 9 other states had been bombed, including Texas, Alaska, Utah, Maryland, and New York. Including the few who lived to tell the tale, 80% of the population of the U.S.A had left the country. The once strong country was now a waste land with few people in it.
Then the people running this bomb tired of this country, and moved on the China and Russia. Soon, only 25% of the worlds population remained, only a fourth of its former glory of 4 billion.
And all people gathered to the same place: Antarctica.
On December 7th, 2340, at least five of these bombs where dropped on Antarctica. Around 20% of the remaining population was killed, and at least 65% of what had been ice melted.
The remaining knew the had to band together if the human race was to survive. And so, the New Era began, leaving the A.Ds behind.
So the world began to live again. The children played, and the old people where cared for. The technology was of that of about 2025.
Then, in 2360, a strange discover was made. In a effort to find more of the once great planet of Earth, people began digging around. Then, a odd discover was made in Texas. The remains of a lab, with not only computers that seemed unharmed, but also a few people, living off what they could find after being nearly crushed. But they could not remember anything, except about “The children.”
These “children” turned out to be some sealed children, frozen in ice. Unfreezing them, and using the technology of raising a baby out side of its mother, they began to grow.
But these children where strange. Some looked like mermaids, and others had dog ears. Tests where made, and they seemed to have 2% of one animals of another's DNA. No one knew how these children developed, but hey knew that these where amazing children. Named Anoku(An-oke-you) they became a part of life.
Now, in 2440, these people are a normal sight. Able to communicate with the animals they are from, along with being able to survive in the conditions of the places said animals come from, they are a little scary.
Rules:
1.All normals rules apply.
2.I would prefer if you have been in at least 2 other Rps before this. If you have not, please PM your bio, and I will tell you if you can come or not.
3.This will be open until we hit four pages. Remember, if you join after we start, YOU MUST READ EVERYTHING! Alright?
4.You may have two and only to people.
Keeping in mind:
That water-based Anoku can breath on land, but have gills on there necks.
The story so far:
Since I'm pretty sure all you guys no what is going on with your characters, I'll just give a little recap on were everyone is:
We have 1 Anoku headed to the coffee shop
We have 3 Anoku in the forest
We have 1 Anoku in his apartment
We have 2 Anoku and 1 human in the coffee shop.
You know who you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:12 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Uhm... hello... PPT is different... it's scary. :shock:

Yes, anyway, need to wait for Emy and ballerina!]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:01 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((*huddles behind compy* y-y-yeah.. it's s-s-scary here... *peers around temp ppt forum* :( but wheeee aary's here!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

(( Well, at least we actually have a PPT forums to vent in :) Buuuuuut.....I think I forgot my characters name :oops: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:15 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i would join again, but i kinda drifted after page 4 ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:55 pm 

((I think i was in this rp, but then i had to concentrate on school more cause my grades were dropping, so... do you think i could re-join?))

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[OOC]

btw Ali, if hypothetically I was intersted, and Hypothetically wanted to join, but was in RP's before the forums downtime and time warp from a loooooooooong time ago, hypothetically wouldn't I need a form to fill out to do so? Hypothetically of course :wink: .

and did ti alreay reach four pages? because i was not around before this had started..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Knives wrote:
and did ti alreay reach four pages? because i was not around before this had started..

[Yes, it did reach four pages... something like seven, was it?

Anyway... where the heck have you been? I missed you, I swear I did... even though I knew you... once... :shock:]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anubis wrote:
Knives wrote:

[Yes, it did reach four pages... something like seven, was it?

Anyway... where the heck have you been? I missed you, I swear I did... even though I knew you... once... :shock:]

:shock: me missed? thats a first :P hey anubis ^^. well, i had decided to take a break from online things for awhile. then i started a few weeks before summer, but PPT was down for the moment, so i couldn't get on. but now im back :wink: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[You were missed!!! I remember you for severed bonds, d'you remember that RP?]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[OOC]

oh yeah! it was one of the few i made up. :P i was only in 3 RPs, Sisters of Mercurius(mine), Severed Bonds(mine), umm..the one lilly made up...i think it had to do with two fueding kingdoms? dunno i forgot, it was such a long time ago.

glad to hear that anubis :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I was in this one i was the lion/bird creature :D So how is everybody??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:40 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((hey just to let y'all know, i'm going to be in france until july 7, so if this rp starts again or something, could anubis or emy take care of aary? thankies!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[x_x. *wants it to start again*]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

heeey i'm back from france! uh... just thought you'd like to know or something....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]