Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

At the same time, Michelle was hitting the dancefloor. She feels someone trying to take her purse. With some haste, she pulls back, and looks into it, trying to figure what, if something, was missing. "Never should have left home tonight" she thinks. Suddenly, she saw a paper, really odd looking. As she opens it, a shiver crosses her spine. In the paper, with a strange handwritting, someone wrote: "meet me outside"
**is Michelle going to fall for this one? Or does she continue to dance, as nothing happened, and throw the piece of paper on the floor?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mmm... Michelle looks puzzled at the paper for a few moments, and then decides to take her chance, if only for the fact that no excitement is to be found on the dancefloor whatsoever. If anyone tries to pull a fast one on her, her switchblade will speak for itself.
Deciding that no mysterious strangers are going to be waiting for her in the crowd by the main entrance, she heads for the fire exit.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As she leaves the building, she feels like being watched. Suddenly, she is grabbed from behind. A strange voice, as far away as could possibly be, altho the person is standing in her back. The wispers did not cause any airflow whatsoever:
-Don't resist. We came from far away, just to see you. Please don't scream...
**How does michelle react to this stranger, who is grabing her?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Nerves on edge like a cat, Michelle grabs her switchblade and sticks it into the stranger's leg, while giving the blade a sharp turn to ensure a wound that will last. She retracts the blade, and spins around, facing her assailant.
'Hey, sorry 'bout that, love. Don't like people sneaking up on me, you know? So, what do you want from me?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:28 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The attacker laughs, and in a fast move, he takes the blade from the leg, while Michelle watches in shock. No-one ever got up after she did that.
-Well, you are indeed the one we were seaching for so long. Please accept our gift. Come closer, child, do not fear.
**What is she going to do?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

'I don't want any gift from you, and I'm not your child!' she tells the stranger. Trying to retain her composure, all she manages is to keep herself from shouting - which would probably be the smart thing to do now, all things considering. Her voice is shaking as she speaks, but her mind is racing at a million thoughts a second.
Who is this person? What does he want with her? And why, why does this feel so inexplicably... right? She asks him. 'Your... your gift... what does it involve? What... what is your interest in me, and why me?

Last edited by Pardona on Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

-In time, my child. In time, all your questions will be answered. You know this is your destiny. You know it since that event, with your family.
She is focused on the guy, but not enough to hear from two to three others on her back. She is now surrounded.
**Will she trying anything funny? Is she going to accept her "gift"? And what happened to her parents?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

'That's got nothing to do with you!', she shouts out again, as panic starts to set in. The panic is unrelated to being surrounded by a bunch of weirdos in a back alley behind a dancing, however. Since becoming an orphan at age 12, she's managed to eek out a living on the streets pretty well.
But this guy talking to her, something about him, something so wrong, and at the same time, so right. Her amber eyes lock with his, and she freezes. A chill night wind blows through the alley, picking up some old newspapers and blowing through her jet black hair. 'Why me?', she asks again, and as she continues to gaze into those two expressionless orbs, the world seems to slide away from her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((occ: hey, if we've all been dead a different number of years, how are we becomming vampires on the same night?))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(ooc)The undead time is supposed to be deleted. But since I spent so much time creating such a nice background and profile, I just leave it as it is and ignore it instead of removing it(/ooc)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:50 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((occ: ok, I didn't see that post))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

-Oh, my sweet child... You are indeed the daugther of your father. And he wishes to see you right away!
A forced worried face comes out of the empty expression of the attacker.
**Is he telling the truth?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The words have an instant effect on her. Her father? Alive? And here? But then she looks into the guy's face. He's lying. She doesn't say it, she doesn't even think it, but she knows it.
The alley behind the dancing comes back into focus, and she looks around. Three goons behind her. This strange figure, with his expressionless face, trying hard to emulate a charade of worry, while still holding her switchblade in his left hand, in front of her. 'There's nothing you can do', she thinks to herself.
'My father?', she says to him. 'Wanting to see me? And so he sent you guys? Can't imagine why, but ok, I'll go.' She drops into a semi-relaxed pose, and takes a step toward him. 'Come on, don't wanna keep him waiting do you?'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

-Oh, my... You didn't realised yet, did you?
How old were you... when he left you in that street far from home?- he laughs in an evil way, Michelle takes two steps back and feels the chest of one of the goons or her back -Tell me, do you remember your father?
Even a little? He had your eyes... Beautyfull eyes, indeed. And your will to keep going no matter what. How old were you... when i left you?
**Is he for real? What to do now?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yes, she remembered her father. She remembered him very well. He was her very favourite person in the whole world, until that fateful day, when they came back from her mother's funeral, and he left her in some deserted alley. He probably couldn't take it anymore. Fed up with the world or some other crap. But still, she'd been searching for him ever since. What the hell was she to do now?
'The knife, daddy. Gimme back my knife'.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next