Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

-Yeah, keep it, child. It's no use to me at all. -he throws the switchblade back- You could have really hurt me. Tell me, how have you been doing -he doesn't really seems to care.
The goons close the circle around her.
She clearly feels their breath on her neck. She knows this is about to get ugly...
**If she is to run, this is the last time she can really try...**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This time, the panic is real. This guy (Could he really be her father? What if he isn't? What if he is?) throws her back her switchblade like it was a wooden stick, and by what she's seen him do, to him, it's all the same. No, her knife won't do her any good. And with the speed he just demonstrated, she could just as well run into his arms as on the street, provided she could even get there. Her mind starts to race... And suddenly it hits her.
When you're living on the streets as a poor orphan, knowing how to cry on command is almost a requirement. She breaks into tears, and runs into the guy's arms - right past the fire exit.
'Daddy, oh daddy, I've missed you so much! Don't ever leave me again!' Let's stay together forever!.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The goons look with a not-so-bright looks on his face. The guy looks stunned with this unexpected move. He looks at his goons, not certain if he should yell for her arrest, or just let her come and take care of her himself. What shall he do, he wonders. Just in case, he silently calls some dogs (Animalism - Sucess 3) and half the dogs around come to see what's happened. They lurk in the shadows, so Michelle misses to see them. The guy, Tomas Regalado, opens his cold harms to hug the so long lost child, he had always, deeply, wanted to join him in Seth's name.
**Is this a trick? Does Michelle really recognises his father?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Last edited by Rauven on Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

'Ok, creeps behind me, even bigger creep in front of me' she thinks - on her feet. But she completes her run into his waiting arms, and allows him to open his arms, touch her shoulders, in what is apparently supposed to be a fatherly hug - whether or not this man is her father or not is something she has pushed to the back of her mind for now - and with all the strength she can manage, she rams the switchblade into his face. She doesn't bother to retract it, but just leaves it sticking out from between his eyes, his face looking obscenely like the crotch of the pervert who lives on the corner of 3rd and 22nd Street.
Not that she takes the time to notice this. As soon as she rams the blade between his eyes, she dashes back toward the street. In a valiant effort to reach the front of the nightclub, she rams between the surprised goons in a sort of low crouch, with her arms held protectively in front of her face. She needs to get to the entrance now. It's her only hope to get away from the screaming monstrosity behind her. She needs cover now... cover!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As she runs past the goons, she notices some other presence in front.
A new danger. Dogs.
Two dobermans are right in front of the disco. No way she could go there. As she tries to figure the odds, other dogs get in front of her. Now she's surrounded again, this time they're dogs. The odds are suddenly better for her. But, from the shadows, a giant guy, very skinny but strong as a bull, grabs her in a way she cannot escape. "How is this possible? I cannot move" she thinks "No-one can be this strong".
From behind, footsteps. Michelle could only see a silhouette because of the sudden bright lights, that came from outside the alley, into a city that never sleeps.
-Now that, my child, was incredibly annoying! -she already knew who that was, but could not believe.
-I... I kille...d you, didn't... didn't i? How... is it possible?
-I'll show you the world in my eyes, daughter of mine.
The wound on the forehead had disapeared as she had never done it. She remembered all the stories of vampires she had heard on the street, but still she didn't believe they were true.
-Accept my Embrace -as Tomas says this, he bits Michelle, Sucking the blood out of her with a strange wrath and pleasure. She was now too weak to resist. He opened a wound in his chest, and let the blood ran into Michelle's mouth.
With an order, all the goons disapeared. There was no-one there, but Michelle, who was now something not alive nor dead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few streets from there, Xander was still in a corner table, sitting alone while everyone of his friends were dancing. A strange girl comes to sit on his table. She has two glasses of Vodca Lemon, what he was drinking.
**Do he want some company? Or just want to be let alone?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Last edited by Rauven on Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

'Who are you and what do you want?" Xander askes the strange girl. He rubbed his finger over the diamonds set into his marrage ring, annoyed at the woman for bothering him when he didn't want to be here in the first place.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"God, is this guy arrogant" she thinks "he didn't even made eye contact."
-Sorry to disturb you, but i thought you needed some company. Care to drink this Vodca with me?
**Well, she sure is pressistant...**
[[OCC: minimum of tree lines is a FORUM RULE please stick to it...
On another note, OUR BOARD IS POPULAR yay :lol: ]]

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Thanks for the thought, but no." He said, glaring at her. Great... I didn't even want to come here and now I'm getting pestered by more-than-likely drunk people he thought to himself before going back to his own drink. He pulled a small book out of his jacket pocket and started reading it, trying to ignore the woman.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Now she's getting smurf off. "Kid, stop messing with me and look into my eyes... You're getting on my nerves..."
-Err... I would really like if you looked at me, while you ditch me... I'm not that ugly, i think...
Actually, aside for her strange psychopat face, she was actually very hot. A beautyful blond, and remackably tall.
And it was exasperating that the dude wouldn't even looked at her, because she always did what she wanted.
**She's a pain... will you be able to even read the book, with her talking?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Last edited by Rauven on Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Xander continued to ignore the woman. He finished his drink and went over to the bar to return the glass it came in and went back to the table. "Thanks for the drink though" He said before draining one of the glasses she brought with one swallow then returned to reading his book, which was oddly enough, about vampires.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

She had enough with this guy. Light as a cat, she barely touches him when he puts the glass back on the table (Dominate, sucess 2, almost total domination).
-Come baby, let's have a talk somewhere private.
In a jump, he is forced to stand in front of her.
-Oh, do you like my eyes? Look at them.
**Something impells him to do so... and it doesn't seem a bad idea**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

something felt weard.
he was being strangely dominated by that women, or was only his imagination? Xander dropped his book on the floor and stared into the womans eyes.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

-So, you like them? (Domination, eye contact, sucess) (Frenzy, controlled)
I think you do. So let's go somewere more confortable. I know just the place. Follow me, if you please.
"Drats! This stupid mortal is making me go on frenzy!" she thinks bitterly "Why does master thinks so highly of him anyway? He's clearly a geek. Oh i would like to cut him into pieces. Hahahaha. Yeah, that would be really fun. Hahahahahahahaha"
She walks him onto the alleyway, trough the backdoor. There was someone lying on the floor, wich she didn't thought of much. "Stupid mortals and their drinks. Look at her. Well, it would be a nice idea to bite her. It wouldn't make too much harm, she's already unconscient, and this sucker isn't going anywhere." She takes two steps on the direction of the girl, and she starts to wake up.
The girl is in fact Michelle. And she's waking up...
**How will Michelle react when confronted with her new self? Expecially when there's a kindred right in front of her, ready to suck her blood**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Michelle opened her eyes. Or at least, she tried to. The pounding in her head felt like nothing she'd ever experienced before, and the feeling in her guts made her think of things she'd rather not consider. She tried to get up, leaning on her shoulders, but they failed her. The back of her head hit the concrete, and life's precious nectar began flowing away from it. A maiden red spot on the filthy grey floor, mixing itself with dust and worse.
And then it happened. She turned around and opened her eyes, staring at the red puddle. Michelle needed no further hints as to what the feeling in her guts was, and what would be the only thing which could alleviate it. But could she... would she really?
And then cold instinct kicked in.She didn't know what happened, but she was suddenly beside herself, as if someone else was wearing her skin. She attacked the puddle of blood that had emerged from the back of her head with a savage lust, lapping it up like a wild dog. But it could not satiate her. She needed more. She tried scratching her own arms, but it wouldn't do.
And then she became aware of another presence near her. A body full of blood. Yes, blood was what she needed right now. She turned around, and faced a tall blonde. She looked at her neck, wondering for a second why she seemed to have no pulse, and immediately thereafter wondering how she knew this.
No matter. There was blood in her body, and that was all that counted. But suddenly, the beast within her faltered. Why? She wanted to rip her skirt off, tear through the woman's shirt, and suck out every sweet droplet of the precious red nectar. Yet Michelle, for she was Michelle again, and no longer the beast wearing her skin, faltered, and she did not know why.
But there was something about this woman. She radiated an aura of power, and as the two stared into each other's eyes, they knew each other for what they were - one disbelievingly, the other horrified.
The other woman’s power had been enough to keep Michelle at bay… for now. Yet under her skin, in her brain, and in her heart, she still felt the Beast’s call for blood. She had kept it at bay. But for how long?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

What the hell...? This can't be, this girl is a kindred. The blondie took two steps back, still not really in herself. She's so weak, either she ended up here lurking for food, or... She then notices the fresh marks on her neck. Humm, not alone tonight, are we?

She looked around, as if waiting for another kindred wandering inside the alley, messing with her live, complicating the easy task to bite a stupid kid she thought would not give any fight. Now she is sitting in an alley, with a kid that really is trying to resist and a freshly "made" kindred looking at her like she would grab the first opurtunity she had to bite her. And seemed like a possibility her Master would walk in anytime soon. As she checked up the door, thinking of a way to lock it up, it started to open. Time stopped for both the blond and Michelle... As the door opened even further, a guy steps up, kneeling, as to take a jump... Could he be another kindred? Both girls got on a defensive position, waiting for his move. Then, the guy put his hands on the floor, but instead of jumping, he threw up some discusting green puke.

"Oh, stinkin' Humans, always drinking up and spilling their guts after! You shall see"
The blond had enough of that! She was taking steps to the guy and bitting him to death. She no longer cared about anything else than finishing her feeding frenzy so she could end her job and go away!
But Michelle was about to go on frenzy too...
**Michelle's about to get in frenzy... will she? And what about the drunk guy?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next