Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Alexander turned around and swiped at his sentient counterpart and batted it over behind Isaac. He reached out and pulled with his magnetic power, pulling Isaac's necklace to himself, much like he did to Martio. Martio, meanwhile, was trying to control his powers. Since he had gotten excited, all of his powers were going haywire, with sparks shooting all over the place.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh quickly looked over her shoulder at the girl and then faced Alexander again. She concentrated on her energy, allowing it all to run to her hands, heating her palms. Suddenly, white-hot flames were shot towards the huge giant, cackling violently. "This would be SO much easier if I were in the grass," she muttered. "Is one day of relaxation so much to ask?!" The flames swirled around Alexander. If she just had some fireworks...or something else that exploded when it came to fire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((OCC: I have a necklace? Sence when did this happen 0_o))

Isaac and Maria were moving the shadows and light arround as Alexander tried to destroy it. It wouldn't be able to fight for itself until Ekkid sent some of his power into it to creat a mind. Maria snaked some light off the Astrel Golem and started making solid bars of light. "Shadowmancer! Finish these!" She threw the balls over to Isaac, who knew what to do. They had both read books on the various powers and knew that Shiloh would benefit from an explosive. Isaac took some shadow from their golem, hoping that the subtractions from it wouldn't effect it too much. He made the shadows into the outer shell and the trigger mechanism and paced them over the explosive lights. "Catch, Shiloh!" Isaac called to her before throwing the make-shift bombs. He hoped that they would work, they hadden't been used for centuries and the old texts might have been exagerationg a bit,

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

One of Martio's stray lightning bolts struck Maria hard. Alexander finally grabbed ahold of the image of himself and ripped it into two pieces. He roared out in anger and sudden pain and slammed a fist into the ground, sending a shockwave that hit everyone else nearby. Martio finally got a handle on his electricity power and looked over at Maria. He lashed out at her with a bolt of electricity again, sure that it would send her tumbling and reeling.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac, to everyones surprise --including himself-- threw up a shadow barrier to protect Maria. He didn't quite make it in enough time and Maria got hit by the lightningbolt at half power. She skidded back a few feet and got slight burns up and down her left arm. She immediatly raised he right arm to fix the Astrel Golem at the same time Isaac lifted his left, as he was recalling the shadow barrier with his right. The two falling halves abruptly went back up, the strands of light intertwining on the inside before the case of shadow snapped shut. The golem narrowed its eyes and lauched an attack on the steel golem before him, showing the small amout of sentience that he had. Isaac reformed his barrier into a broadsword and sent it to the Astrel Golem. The golem caught it and sliced the meta-phisical sword through Alexander with all his might. Maria, true to the light's defencive nature, formed a sheild out of the light that the lightning had made, just being able to grasp it with her injured left hand. She sent it to the golem, shot up his left hand and caught it.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15