Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh nodded. "Not easy is it? Sucks really. And just as things start to get bettre, all this crap happens," she said bitterly and coldly. "And the things that really ticks me off, is that that stupid little creep has no clue how hard I worked to get here." She could feel the faintest wave of heat reach her hands, but forced it away so that she could save her energy. She glanced over to where Ekkid and the others were in the distance. "That Martio is gonna be one unhappy person once my strength builds back up," she mumbled under her breath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac nodded in agreement. He had some plans for Martio himself. They varried from rending him limb from limb to encaseing him in shadows and slowly squezing the shadows together. "I don't think that the staff are going to let us do anything to him, though." Isaac stared off into space for a minute before continuing, "I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't find my shadow."

---------------------------------------------------------

Maria walked into the school, seeing the destruction and carnige everyware. She heard noises from the direction of a large group of trees and headed that way.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. We will." She then drew her arm back around her knee and rested her chin on top of it. "I just want my friggin' guitar and I'll be fine. That and my coffee..." She let out a soft groan, letting her shoulders relax. "People all are messed up now-a-days. And then they have to go around and mess others up." She glared at nothing in particular. "And I'm sure we WILL find your shadow. One way or another. Either that or we can complain until they get sick of hearing us and help."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac started off into space again, this time trying to think of a way to fix Shiloh's guitar. He suddenly had an idea, but he wasn't going to tell Shiloh until he figured out if it was going to work or not. "Ya. I wonder if my gamecube made it..." The last part was more to himself than Shiloh. "Is your energy comming back yet?" He asked her, noticing that his vision just got darker, meaning that the shadows had returned to his eyes.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh raised a hand and snapped her fingers. The tiniest flame danced there, but then faded soon after it appeared. "Barely," she muttered. "I used alot for Ekkid." She then rubbed her eyes. "It'll all come back soon enough, though. Once my aggrivation kicks in." She smiled jokingly. "I say after this is all over, I'm going to get me some coffee, find a nice warm bed and sleep."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac sighed. "Coffee would be REALLY good right about now." He said. He thought for a second, confirming his idea with a peice of grass that he had torn up with the benche's shadow then put it back together perfectally. "I think I could fix your guitar. If we could find all the pieces and I found enough shadows..." He started to mutter to himself, calculatin the ammount of energy required and how long it would take.

----------------------------------------------------

Maria came upon the group of people surrounding Ekkid's prone body. Maria didn't know who Ekkid was at the time, so she didn't know what had happened. She found the headmaster from the picture on her acceptance letter. "Mr Headmaster," she said, seeming very confident of herself, "I'm Maria Spiranova. I got a acceptance letter yesterday. What happened?" She said, all in one breath.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh smiled weakly and shook her head slowly, looking towards the school buildings where their room had been destroyed. "It's practicly demolished. I don't think we could fix anything. And even if we could put it back together, shadows probably wouldn't hold it together as long as I'd like them to." She shrugged yet again. "I dunno...I'm actually kinda afraid to go up there and see all the damage."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"The shadows wouldn't just hold them together, the shadows would well... shadow the basic elements that the guitar was made out of. It will be like nothing happened to it. But I myself don't have enough energy. This is basically building atoms." He looked at his hands, his skin slowly going from its normal state to the stark white he had had before. "I'm almost back to normal. Sitting in the shade really helps. Maybe we should get you to a place that's really well heated..." He was again lost in thought, having an inner debate on wether her powers were fuled by heat or anger.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh couldn't help but let out a soft, quiet. real laugh. She looked back to the area Ekkid was in again, seeing that most of the people were still around him. "I guess while we're waiting, we could go up and check everything out for a few minutes and then come right back down?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Sure." Isaac said. He thought he saw a faint glow from the area Ekkid was in. He desided that it was the staff trying to heal Ekkid again. He hoped that they wouldn't just hurt him more. He didn't voice this opintion to Shiloh though. It might make her upset again.

--------------------------------------------

"Um, sir?" Maria asked the Headmaster again. He must be really engrossed in his work. Maria thought. She tried to see through teh mass of bodies in vain. She hoped that no one was hurt or something.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Alexander left Martio in his old room, instructing him to sleep on the mattress while he left to go get more metal from another part of the building that was even older. Martio fell into a fitful sleep, waking often from rumblings from deeper in the building. He tried to rest up his powers.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:59 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

With one last look in Ekkid's direction, Shiloh stood and began to head for the school building, placing her hands in her pockets and then looked down at herself. "Uck." She was a total wreck: half her clothes were either torn or burnt and she had dirt and ashes al over her.

The Headmaster, hearing a voice from behind himself, turned around to face the girl. "Yes?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder once at all the commotion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:01 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac followed Shiloh, noticing the girl talking to the headmaster, he realized that the light was comming from the girl, not the healers. He had to restrain himself from running over there instantaniously and killing her on the spot. Shadownamcers and Lightbringers arn't the best of friends. They both support one of the two First Elements, and these two were constantly at battle. Even though he had never met a lightbringer before, he knew who she was from the intence hated for her. Then, suddenly the hatred went instantly away. He realized taht he couldn;t hate someone he didn't know. He found this extremely odd that this had happened because the shadows should be yelling at him to kill her by now, and he knew that if she saw him, she'd feel the same way. He shrugged it off and followed Shiloh, the entire episode alsting about 5 seconds.

----------------------------------------------

"I'm a new student here, here is the letter I got." Maria handed teh headmaster a paper showing her acceptance to the school. "What happened here?" she asked him, as if she was the supirior and he was the student.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Once they had reached their room, Shiloh began to rake her fingers through her hair again, a hand placed upon her hip. "Dear Lord..." She began to walk quietly through all the rubble, stopping right in the middle and threw a hand in the air, letting out a heavy sigh. "She is so going to freak..." she then muttered under her breath so that the words were barely audible.

The headmaster took the letter and scanned it over, handing it back to her. "Alright. Follow me. I trust that they have him in good enough hands for me to show you to your room," he said, looking back to the scene. "I am sure you will find out soon enough," he only said to her last question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac went over to his corner. His Sleeping bag had a large hole in it from what looked like a knife. "Wonder how that got there..." He was relieved to see that most of his games and his gamecube had made it. He started gathering shadows of the broken stuff towards him and sent them in search of Shiloh's guitar's peices.

--------------------------------------

"Is he hurt?" Maria asked teh Headmaster, seeing as he haden't explained the whole thing. "I could help heal him. I'm a lightbringer, but it probably said taht on the note." The glow arround her started to get brighter arround his hands in preperation to help. She knew that if she had to do anything perminate, she'd need the help of a shadowmancer, but she was loath to admit it. She hated shadowmancers just as much as they hated her.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next