I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:57 am

The Headmaster sighed and looked back over to Ekkid. "Well...it wouldn't exactly hurt since eveyone is getting tired. Just don't hurt him anymore than he already is," he said slowly.

Shiloh knealt down by her bed, starring in horror at all the torn peices of paper. "All my hard work..." The peices were beyond repair - most of them were in tiny fluffly peices. She began to search through everything, seeing what all had exactly survived which wasn't much. Then, her fingers breezed right over something and she stopped, drawing her hand back to the area. Placing her fingers down gently, she picked up one of the strings and let her shoulders sag. She was too tired to be angry, but that feeling was still there...just not very bright or strong.

Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:02 am

Isaac's shadows rished to where Shiloh had found her guitar and surrounded them all in shadow. A shadow flew up Shiloh's arm and took the string from her, bringing it to the rest of them. Isaac's eyes were swirling even faster, looking almost like little tornados on his face. The pieces started to rearrange themselves and connect. Isaac again ran out of energy right before the strings were attched, but they had been repaired. "Sorry" Isaac said, out of breath. "I did as best as I could." Then he promptly fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Maria put her hands on Ekkid's spine, or what was left of it anyway. She sent her power through it, building a temperary vertibre made fromm references of other vertibre. "That will only hold a little while, a shadowmancer needs to finish it." Maria basically spit the word shadowmancer.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:59 am

Shiloh smiled weakly and leaned against what was left of the wall. "Thanks," she murmured before drifting off to sleep as well.

The Headmaster smiled and nodded, knowing how to the two different types of people felt about one another. "Thank-you, Maria. Oh," he held up a finger, shakig his head a bit. "We need to show you to your room and what not."

Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:16 pm

Maria nodded. "Can I have a room to myself? My light seems to keep people up a lot." She shuffled her feet like a seven year old and not a 17 year old. She had been ridiculed like Isaac and was ashamed of her powers.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:51 am

"Of course," he replied and after a few moments of talking to someone, the nurse from before walked over and smiled warmly at her. "I'll show you to your room," she said and began to lead the way.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:56 pm

Maria followed the nurse. She was concerned about the boy who had been hurt over there. She did all she could, but he still needed a shadowmancers. She cursed the god who made shadowmancers needed in the life equasion. She cursed the shadowmancers for they're betrael during the elemental wars so many years back. Maria may not be very old, but she knew what they had done then.

Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:56 pm

The nurse arrived at Maria's room and fished for a key inside her pocket and unlocked it, handing it to the girl. Her things were already in there, but not unpacked just yet. "Here we are. Thanks for your help earlier. Try and get some sleep after getting settled."

Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:16 pm

Maria took the key from the nurse and walked into her room. She quickly locked the door behind her and looked arround the room. "Eh... I'll unpack tomorrow." She climed into her bed and feel asleep quickly.

Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:25 pm

Eight hours elapsed.

Martio woke up and saw nothing. It was pitch black in the basement. He yawned and remembered where he was. He brought a spark out and looked around. There was no metal left in the room. Alexander was not in the room. Martio stepped out in the hall and found Alexander sitting in the fetal position. Martio let a small spark arch over to Alexander. Alexander's whole body sudddenly lit up with electricity. Alexander's body sprung open, slamming into Martio. Martio flew back down the hall. Alexander opened his eyes. He sprinted forward and caught Martio before he hit the ground. Martio coughed. It was a good thing that he was tensed. He stood up while Alexander growled out a stiff apology. Alexander rose to a crouch and grabbed Martio.

"We go up now." He wrapped Martio up in his arms, covering him in a thin layer of metal armour. He sprung up into his full height. They crashed upward through floor after floor, bursting out into the sky. The flew up into the air even with the tops of the trees. They fell out of the sky and landed on the ground, creating a large earthquake.

Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:30 pm

Shilohs'e eyes snapped open as she awoke and quickly sat up. "What the hell...?" She rubbed her eyes and looked around, tring to see things straight instead of blurred. Finally, her vision came into focus and her heart instantly sank again at the sight of the room. "Argh. What now?!" She stood sittfly, feeling heat surge to her palms as a fresh wave of irritation came over her. Shiloh then looked to Issac and walked over to him, shaking his shoulder gently. "Isaac, wake up!" she hissed.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:51 am

Alexander watched as the shockwave rose across the area, striking the nearby buildings. Part of the wall of the ruined dormitory crumbled down. He smiled and released Martio from his grip. He pulled the metal back from around him, setting him on the ground in the crater. He used the metal to create several large spikes. He punched the ground, creating another earthquake. The electricity that Martio charged him with buzzed around on his skin.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:51 am

Isaac was roughly jolted awake. He looked up at Shiloh, wondering if he was still dreaming. "Whatsit? Whatshappening?" He said sleepily. He slowly stood up. "What was that shaking earlier?" He said, slightly less groggily. He looked over at Shiloh and waited for an answer.

--------------------------------------------------

Maria was shaken off her bed. Her mind ignored it, though. She stood up, bright as the early risen sun. She immediatly got to unpacking. After she had set everything up, she walked out of her dorm in search of a ville shadowmancer to help her fix the other kid's spine. She wasn't sure if she would be completely civilized, or even if she could restrain herself from killing him, but she could try.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:12 am

Martio stumbled to the ground as Alexander punched it. He looked around, suddenly disoriented. He shook his head, trying to clear it. He looked up at Alexander, who for the first time stood to his full height. Martio sat in only a tiny portion of the shadow. Alexander reared back his metal head and roared out, challenging anyone to come closer. The roar was deafening, and anyone on campus could not have gone by without hearing it, save that one deaf girl with the power over chalk, but she never talked to anyone.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:55 am

Shiloh looked around, trying to find the source of all the racket when her eyes locked upon Martio and Alexander. "Oh snap..." she slowly said. "I hope you're pretty well rested because we've got trouble..." Her voice came out in an uneasy singsong tune. She could feel al her energy pulsing throughout her veins as her heart pounded rapidly in her chest with anxiety and a bit of fear. Shiloh turned back around and looked to Isaac. She was out of ideas on this one...

Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:46 pm

Isaac snapped to alertness. He saw the hulking giant and laughed to himself. He loved really tall people, they helped him so much. The bigger the enemy, the more shadow to steal. His eyes started to swirl as he called the shadows to himself, a few little flakes of metal fell from Alexander as he did this, showing just how little Isaac had damaged it.. "I might be able to weaken it, can you superheat the metal and make it melt? I think this is a steal golem. They're usless without metal." The shadows started to take a three dimentional form behind him. It was an incomplete second-stage golem, but it was good enough for now. He hoped.

---------------------------------

Maria saw the giant monstrosity and the shadow rapidly draining away from it. She suddenly flared up in hatred, then calmed down, hoping to resolve the task at hand before she killed the shadowmancer. She ran over to the two figures that were opposing the beast. She saw the golem forming behind the shadowmancer and grugenly decided that the shadowmancer was pretty good. She also decided that it would be best to help, so she started drawing the light that was glistening off the creatures metal hide, loosening even more metal from the creature. The light flowed into Isaac's golem on its own will, finishing the second-stage golem, making it a semi-sentiant astrel golem. Though weak, it could provide a small distraction hopefully.

"Dude..." Isaac said, not knowing that that was going to happen. "Cool..."
Topic locked