Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Whayler's Boarding Acedemy for the Gifted Teens! ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rules:
1. No godmoding/powerplaying of course
2. Please no perfects or oh-so-powerfuls
3. Beginner roleplayers are welcome. ^_^
4. Limit of 3 characters per person
5. Max. of three powers/gifts per character
6. Please no chatspeak.
7. Have fun

||'Tis a friday right after classes have let out for a three day weekend. It is also the beginning of Fall. ^_^||

Shiloh Booker emitted a soft sigh, spreading her arms out across the carpet, a book set upon the top of her face.
"This...is insane..." her soft voice muttered from where she laid, her legs ontop of the seat of a chair, tressles of long dark red hair braided over her shoulder. She now let out a small groan, closing her eyes so that she wouldn't have to stare up at the math equations.
"And why do we need to know this stuff? No...no one answer that because people have already told me: 'You'll need it in every day life'." Shiloh continued to lay there in silence, not really caring if anyone exactly heard her or not.
Shiloh had always been that way: not caring what people heard or thought of her. She could seem like a quiet person to anyone, but once one got to know her she was quite the goofball and probably one of the nicest people ever. Well...maybe not EVER since she could tend to let a few things slip here and there and most of the times wasn't afraid to speak her mind, but you get my point.
And you know that saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover"? Yeah, that was her. Definitly. Shiloh was NEVER ever seen in a dress or skirt, but usually in either jeans of some pair of black Tripp pants with chains or straps dangling in the back, some black shirt on, her nails black...the whole goth and punk look. But of course, she didn't exactly act that way except for her singing. Yes, she sang. Not exactly a musician, but she could sing and play guitar. Most of the times she did covers, though, intstead of playing her own works. She could also play voilin and piano, but didn't exactly...tell people about that part of herself since that was a whole other story. At lease to her it was.
Yep, all that was Shiloh for you. The goofball, punk, small girl walking the hallways who hated math with a passion...the homework she was working on at the moment.
"If they keep torturing my brain with all this work, there will be a couple of burn marks in the walls and other random items around here."
Oh yes, there was that as well. Shiloh was a pyro. Literally. That WAS the reason why she was here anyways. She loved fire and loved handling it. But sometimes, it wasn't always a good thing to have that sort of "gift", "power" - call it what you may - for someone who could have a short temper at times when it came to arguing or bickering. Let's just say more than one person had been...injured in her past by it, but let's not get into that, shall we?

"Oh why, oh why, oh why?" Shiloh shoved the math book off of her face and closed it, holding it above herself and glared at the cover. "I dispise you, do you know that? I really...REALLY do."

Last edited by UberSpiffehEquestrian on Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Are you talking to me, Shiloh?"
Ekkid stepped into the room. He looked around and saw Shiloh staring upward at her book. He shrugged and sat down on his bed. Not much had changed in thier dormitory room since he had last been there, but at this school he always had to check.

For everything that Shiloh was, Ekkid was the exact opposite. He usually wore a button-up shirt and tie. He naturally had a tie for every day of the year, and a few extras, besides. He usually enjoyed his schoolwork, because he saw everything that the education could net him in life, if only he could get out of this place. He scratched the back of his clean-cut head and moved over to his desk. As he walked over, the chair pulled out, and pushed back in again as he sat down. He looked down and the drawer opened, allowing a textbook and paper to float upward. They settled back down on the desk as the drawer slid shut again.

'You have to stop using your abilities as much!' His mother had scolded him the last time she saw him use his telekenetic power. He ignored her, so she holed him up here. He shook the memory from his mind and focused on the work he had yet to do. A pencil lifted out of the holder and hovered over the paper. The book cover lifted open and Ekkid scanned the page for the first problem. As his mind raced through the possible answers, the pencil flurried into motion. Ekkid began to get more and more excited as he neared the solution.

The lights flickered and sputtered out. Not again... That was the problem, Ekkid's other ability. Whenever he focused too hard with his telekenisis, his electricity manipulation/production powers went haywire.

"Sorry, Shiloh..." Ekkid said softly. He reached upward toward the light, and a spark arced upward. The lights flickered back to life. Ekkid sighed and went back to work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh only shrugged and released the book with one hand, holding a finger up. "It's alright. You forget...I have become nocturnal." She tipped her other hand to the side so that her book toppled right off and fell to the floor. "And no to your first question. I was talking to the book...even though it cannot hear nor can it reply to what I am saying." She rolled over onto her stomach and puffed out her cheeks, letting out a slow sigh, blowing at a few strands of hair that dangled in front of her pale face. "When I rule the world, math will not be a...Oh what's the word?" Shiloh thought for a moment. "A...neccesity? Point: It will not be needed and I will not force everyone to learn stupid hard things like this stuff when we only need to know about perecents, fractions, adding, dividing...the usual stuff for every day life." She nodded once and glared back at her book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid shrugged and turned back to his work.

That'll be the day. He thought to himself.

His pencil flew over the page. He finished his homework quickly, and put everything away. He plopped onto his bed and sighed.

"Where is everyone else? Didn't you say that a whole bunch of people were going to come over and hang out with us tonight?" Ekkid said, looking out the window over his bed. He sighed and put his hands near each other, letting the electricity spark between them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh's eyes wandered upwards so that she could look to his face, one brow furrowed and another one risen. "Er...no?" Both brows then rose and her eyes became a bit wide and she smiled, her eyes wandering over to her bed where a guitar case layed. She then sighed and waved a hand, dismissing the thought. "Eh..." It had been forever since she had played, let alone sang since all of her school work was driving her past insanity and she needed to create peices of her own instead of playing covers all the time. She just had severe writer's block at that moment and knew that she probably couldn't pull anything good off to get people's attention.
Shiloh then stood, kicking her math book beneath her bed and spread out her arms, twirling a few slow times and then fell back on her sheets. "Not to complain or anything or be a pest, but jeez-oh-pete I feel so restless! Like...nothing at all comes to mind. Except going somewhere and acting like the insane person I am." She sighed and blew at a few strands of hair that dangled just around her face. She snapped her fingers, creating a small flame that hovered just above them and began to make it dance a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Why don't we take this outside, Shiloh? You remember what happened last time we messed with our powers up here!" Ekkid said, standing up. "We might even see someone else when we go outside. That is what you want, isn't it?" Ekkid walked over to his closet, making several shirts float in the air.

"Which one do you think I should wear, this black button-up shirt and a red tie, or this red button-up shirt with a black tie? I realize I am going out on a limb wearing such casual clothes, but I am feeling good tonight." Ekkid smiled over at Shiloh. "Aren't you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh walked over to him. "I think what you should do with the tie is..." She placed a knuckle to her lips, thinking. "Black and black." She then skttered over to her own dresser and yanked open a few drawers, grabbing a handful of clothes and began to create the perfect outfit - An even more punk version of her black Tripp pants, a black tanktop with a pair of light blue and black arm sleeves. She then yanked open another drawer and pulled out a small box which contained all of her dark-shaded make-up and pulled out some eye liner. Fishing around for her small mirror, she quickly went ahead and put the eye-liner on and created a small design at the edge of her right eye.
Putting her other things back in place, she did a small dance, getting a bit excited to be going somewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Are you sure that black is a good color on me? I prefer to wear white or red..." Ekkid said. He put the clothes on anyway, and had the clothes fold and go back into the closet. He looked back over at Shiloh.

"Are you about ready to go? We could go out for a walk. Maybe we'll even bump into that kid that manipulates the weather. Now that's a first-class person, there." He said, impatient to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh smiled and nodded, putting her own clothes on and tossing her other ones onto her already messy bed. "Now I am, and the clothes look FINE on you." she said, walking for the door and grabbing her combat boots, the straps on the back of her pants swishing whenever she stepped. But as soon as she opened the door and peeked out, Shiloh dropped her boots on the ground, ran down the hallway, raised her hands and did a tiny jump and did a round-off, running back and grabbing her boots. She smiled at Ekkid, her eyes showing hiw much energy she consumed at that moment. "See what being cooped up does to me?" she asked, balancing on one foot as she slipped the other one into a boot, hopping around a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid couldn't help but smile. He slipped into his patent leather shoes and followed a few steps behind Shiloh.

"You need to settle down, Shiloh. You might get yourself into trouble, and I will have to bail you out or rescue you again." He said. He reached the front door and opened it. A chill blast slammed against him. He turned to Shiloh.

"Can you give us a warm lantern now that we're outside, Shiloh?" He said, shivering in the cold. He used a blast of telekinetic energy to clear the leaves away from the door. The had only just begun to fall, but they were already covering the pathways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh grinned as she stepped outside as well, letting the door close behind herself. "It'll be my pleasure." With that, she snapped her fingers and a small flame appeared again, only this time, Shiloh transferred it to her palm and allowed it to grow, standing near Ekkid so that the heat from it could be felt by him. "Isn't fall just so...." She smiled rolled her shoulders. "Love it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid walked next to Shiloh, now that she had calmed down. He kept releasing blasts of psychic energy, clearing the leaves away.

"Where has everyone gone? I expected there to be many people out at this time in the evening." He said, looking around for other people.

(seriously...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(I know.)

"No idea...Maybe it's just too cold for them?" She sighed and allowed a small breeze to tug at a few strands of her long red hair. With one hand, she bent down and picked up an orange leaf and tiwrled it between her fingers, not really caring that it was dangerlously close to the small ball of fire in her other hand.

Last edited by UberSpiffehEquestrian on Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"It's just as well." Ekkid said. "We get to spend quality time out here together." He sighed, already bored. He spared a leaf from his constant telekinetic blasts and floated it in front of himself. He reached out with a hand and sent a bolt of electricity to it. The electricity filled the leaf and gave it its own magnetic field. The leaf floated on its own in front of Ekkid. As he walked he gently prodded the leaf forward, still blasting the other leaves away.

He slowly surrounded himself and Shiloh with a floating fence of electrified leaves. He chuckled, amused of what someone might feel if they tried to sneak up on them.

Martio looked down at the two walking along the pathway. He saw the circle of leaves and chuckled to himself. He flew down and hovered just above them. Martio was always mischeivious, but no one had ever caught him yet. Everyone always thought of him as a sweet little boy that never did a thing wrong. Martio always used his powers together, because if he used only one he could easily be caught.

He floated down to the point that he floated backward directly in front of the two walking. He had to stifle a laugh. He floated directly in front of Ekkid's face.

"It is useless." He whispered so that only Ekkid could hear. He blew hard on the wall of leaves, backing up so that he could hit all of it at once. The leaves slammed against the ground. Martio laughed softly enough for the two below to hear him quietly.

"It is useless." A voice whispered in Ekkid's ear. He spun around in a quick circle to look.

"Who was that?!" He said, looking at Shiloh. "Did you hear that?" He asked. Suddenly a gust of wind struck the wall of leaves in front of Ekkid. He struggled to keep the leaves in place. The wind grew until it enveloped Ekkid and Shiloh, blasting the leaves. Ekkid struggled to keep all of the leaves from touching the ground. He grew tired and finally let go of the leaves. The leaves slammed against the ground. The electricity that was stored in them released, creating a shockwave out through the air and ground. The sidewalk around them shattered forward and back.

Ekkid whipped his head around to look back at the school. The shockwave travelled in a circle, part of which was headed directly for the school. Ekkid reached out with his mind to try to stop the shockwave from hitting the school. His mind could not grab the air or the Earth, and the shockwave kept moving. He groaned and stepped off the pathway. He quickly kneeled and struck a fist into the dirt. He focused his mind and looked over at the school.

A wall of rock rose out of the dirt in front of the wave. The wall rose several metres above the rest of the ground. The wave struck the wall and stopped. After a few seconds, the wall slowly began to crack. Ekkid withdrew his hand from the dirt.

"We're going to get in trouble now..." He muttered to himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh swallowed and grabbed his wrist. "Not if we run! Come on!" With that said, Shy bolted, doing her best to drag Ekkid along. She rushed right through the leaves on the ground, going around a fallen branch and then made a sharp turn so that she made sure they were at least a little ways away from the school and slowed. She shivered a tiny bit as she inhaled the chilly air, glancing back over her shoulder.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next