Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Adopt Me Please...(neopets)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:26 am 

So basically they are in the pound, but no one gets adopted in this rp (yes i know, sad).

~-~-~-~-~-~

Ryan was a young red kougra that was abandoned when he was just a baby. He looked in to his food bowl. He practically eats the same thing every day. He sighed and smacked the bowl making little bits of dry food fly out of his pen. All you could see was three walls, some bars, and another cage across from his. Though he never bothered to investigate the cage, he wondered what was in it. Finally he walked over to the door to take a peek, but just remembered that the pet was happily adopted only two days ago. He wrinkled his nose and chewed at the metal bars, as if it would help him get out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(hey... you stole my name :P )

Tyronius looked across the aisle from his cage. He saw a red Kougra chewing at the metal bars. He looked down at his Fire fur and licked a paw. He would never wreck his teeth doing that. He was much to smart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"No use kid" said an old Mutant Draik. "I've been here almost all my life, and have never seen ANYONE adopted. By the way, the name's Denis." He then went back to picking bugs out of his scales.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Last edited by Immortal_Z on Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Tyronius looked up from his bath. He looked at the Draik.

"My name is Tyronius. You just watch, because one day, my future owner and I will rule the world. I am just waiting for someone to come to their senses." He said. "There is no use in giving up hope, because hope still lives... for me at least." He grinned wolfishly at the old Draik. He looked over at the Kougra, who was still chewing at the cage door. He scoffed and went back to bathing himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Great, another nutcase..." Denis muttered to himself, "Look kid, this is a house for old, broken Neopets, not an adoptian agency. I know, every know and then you hear about a Jubjub getting adopted, but for most of us, we're here till the pound gets cleaned out. Everyone thinks, 'I'll never get disowned', but it happens to the best of us. One moment your happily riding the Roo Island Merry-go-round, the next, your owner gets frozen and you get dropped off here. THAT happened to me. Didn't even get a full ride..." He gazed at the wall, lost in thought for a moment. "But anyway, were stuck here and thats it.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I refuse to believe those lies! I will be adopted someday, and I will move on to do great things!" Tyronius said, angered at the old Draik's cynicism. "You may be old and whithered and unwanted, but I am young and beautiful. I will be adopted soon!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Hey! Who are you calling withered??? Not my fault my usless owner gave me that stupid potion to drink! " He shouted, unconsiously covering up the spot where his brian stuck out. "Ah well," he said, calming down again, "And it's not that I'm unwanted, it's just that this is the BACK ROOM, not the display area, no one ever see's us back here You'll find out soon enough I'll bet."

(occ: Ryan, btw, what kind of neopet are you? I have no material to work with to make a snide comment, fire skin looks cool :P )

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"You would never understand, old Draik! You are not a beautiful Xweetok like I am." Tyronius said. "You may sit there and grow more withered with each passing day, but I grow more and more beautiful in my greatness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Good luck with that, they never clean back here" he chuckled to himself "I think I know why your old owner dumped you, crazy squirrles don't make very fun pets. Go clime a tree, I'm tired" He then slunk into a hole in the wall. "Oh, these walls are 5 feet thick, then another 2 feet of steel, trust me, I know" He shouted out, before thinking to himself," Crazy squirles, there goes the nieborhood..."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Somewhere, in the distance, the sharp ears of the Xweetok heard a door open. 'Not another one', he thought to himself. But when one the assistants walked in, it didn't seem as though he had done so to stow away another unwanted pet, as he was seemingly empty-handed. Every pet in the back room felt hope flare up in his or her chest, and Tyronius was sure his time had come. Yet the assistant simply opened a cage, filled one of the water and food boxes, and muttered, 'There you go'. But when they looked at the cage, it seemed to be empty as it was before. And then they heard it. A faint, but very distinct whimpering of a pet not knowing where it was, and what was going to happen to it.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Oy! Who got fed?" Denis called out from his self-made cave. "I wonder when my turn is" he said to himself before falling back asleep.

((occ: no God-modding, unless your making another person I guess...)

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tyronius struggled against the opposing forces that were suddenly controlling his mind. The better half won out, and Tyronius went back to being his normal, pompous self. He sniffed the air, trying to catch some sort of scent from the character. He did not care how many more pets were thrown into the pound, he only cared that his beautiful self was taken out in proper time.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

She heard a shout. It did not inspire much confidence. So she curled up in a ball in the corner, just as the assistant had left her, and lay her tail over her head, completely out of sight of the other pets.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Come on, we all know your over there! We're in cages, we're not gona eat you. Yesh, stupid newbies, well, at leats you can't be as bad as Mr. Crazy over there." he looked himelf over "Then again, I can see where someone's brain oozing out of their head can be disturbing."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Bugger off, Denis." Tyronius said. "You won't get the thing talking like that. Insults are not the best way to go around helping boost someone's confidence." He scoffed. "Any logical person would know that, such as myself." Tyronius looked down at his paw and saw a single hair out of place. He spent the next few minutes working to straighten that hair so that it fit in perfectly.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next