Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dante was already feeling better as she finally got herself to her feet. Still achey, still sore, but now at least able to see straight and move at a decent pace, she nodded a "Thank you" at Fiache and made her way back towards the mole to get her other shortsword back.

She moved quickly with caution, a warm sensation in her chest. Knowing full well it was the emerald gem around her neck staring its random glow, Dante dismissed it in her mind, not caring at this point about hiding it to avoid the questions again later, trying to focus on finally taking down the massive mole.

I'm sick of rodents... Feeling herself move faster, Dante reached the mole and in one swift move, freed her shortsword from the side of the beast hen quickly crossing the blades in front of her and slashing it on the back. While backing up to a safer distance, she then side-swiped it again under it's arm. Finally pausing, Dante felt as if nearly no time had passed. "Interesting...." she held the gem and glanced at it, wondering what on earth it had done to her this time.

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As Fiache sees the Mole, and the way she keeps hurting everyone, and refusing to die, she feels she has a part in it, not just healing. Her herbs can also be used to kill, if used correctly. She sits and prepares some abusive mass of a green herb found in that place, and a special golden one.
As she adds water to it, rotten fumes fill the clean air. "Hehehe. Still have that little touch i need." She then ties her cutting knife to her staff with some vines, good to cure bug bites, but also strong enough to hold a person from falling a cliff, or maybe to make some rabbit traps. She then dips the dagger on the poisoness mixture, that changed from green to yellowish-brown. She starts running in the direction of the mole, now distracted to the last attacker. With a force she thought long gone, she sticks the sharp knife into an already open wound. To her surprise, the mole turns around, hitting her with a claw. the staff with knife attached fly the other way, but the wound has already started to drip some white substance, and she knew the mole was poisoned.

Also Rauven on Neopets

Last edited by Rauven on Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru had been picking up some more rocks, carefully when she had decided that the mole was busy with the others, and was starting to prepare to shoot than stopped.
She glanced around. The party members were all beginning to become tired, except Trekivid and Felvil.
And she wasn't damaging the mole as much as she would have liked.
But what could she do? Hikaru racked her brain for something, any thing, and nearly wailed out in dispair.

Hikaru looked for a pointed rock and found one after a few seconds of searching. This one was quite balanced, to her surprise.
She figured she was not good enough with the sling to shoot an unbalanced rock, so she was lucky. Unfortunately, she had the feeling there would be not much damage difference.

Hikaru carefully aimed. She did not want to miss, not again.
She would have to think of something else, she knew. She couldn't spend precious time looking for rocks. So with her eyes still on the mole, she began going over her possibilties.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra had become separated from Fiache during her flight, and it took a few moments for her to locate her once more. Terra frowned, wondering what the woman was doing, but quickly dismissed the matter.

Her breathing was under control again, and she felt ready to battle once more. She trotted at a reasonable pace closer to where everyone else was, planning to just get close to the mole and stab it, but as she neared she sensed it would be slightly harder than she originally planned, but it was not worth the time nor effort to switch weapons. She took a deep breath as she studied the path to where the giant rodent was, and soon planned out what she deemed to be the safest route.

Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she began traveling along it, her dagger held slightly in front of her. Careful not to fall, she moved quickly towards the mole, ready to strike once she reached it.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

By this point, the party was much too weary to be very effective in their fighting or their thinking, as was evidenced by Orost's screaming weaponless charge at the mole. He closed his eyes as he ran at the mole, and ended up thumping into the side of the mole. He fell backward onto the ground. Rauven cast Heal on Dante, healing +3 damage. Dante felt her proficiency in the art of magical healing increase, and was sure that she could now cast more and better healing spells. Dante felt the green glow of the healing spell cover her body. It was rapidly succeeded by another, more intense green glow. She got to her feet. Hikaru and Terra both prepared to attack, but waited to actually do so. Dante surged forward, spinning as she grabbed her blade and sliced the mole twice, doing a total of -10 damage. Only Trekvid and Felvil could see her while she moved so quickly. Everyone else in the party saw nothing but the mole's reaction. The mole could also hear her coming, and grew very afeared of her, as it had heard much about her types in the past. When it felt the cuts, it knew that the time had come to call it quits. It quickly scampered across the ground and dove back into the hole it had burst out of.

Battle 4 Round 8
Mole 1: total health: 0/10, status: dead
Mole 2: -10 damage, total health: 13/50, +10 experience, total experience, 50/100, status: gone
Terra: total health: 6/10, total experience: 6/15, +1 Point
Orost: total health: 5/10, total experience: 6/25, +1 Point
Hikaru: total health: 8/10, total experience: 4/20
Dante: +3 health, total health: 6/10, +6 experience, total experience: 14/15
Fiache: total health: 6/10, +3 experience, total experience: 5/10, +1 Healing Spell

NOTE
1. Wow... So much to comment on this time...
2. Fiache: I had to drop almost everything you did. First, no double posting in a single round if those posts each contain seperate actions.
3. Second, you can't do multiple actions within a single post.
4. Third, you absolutely CANNOT use the healing knife as a weapon. One of the original agreements that Fiache made in order to have a knife was that it could not be used to attack. As such, it has an enchantment that prevents it from doing damage to anyone.
5. I realise it's a big disappointment to not finish off the enemies, but I did tell you all to attack in creative ways. Two of you did not.
6. THE BATTLE'S OVER!
7. Now we finally get to get back to dialogue and plot advancement!

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:10 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost quickly got up, a bit angry at whatever god had made him close his eyes so he missed his mark. He quickly picked up his hammer and, after returning it to it's holster on his back, walked over to join the rest. He was breathing heavily, obvoiusly still injured from the battle. "Too bad about that one getting away." he said, which waas about as close to an apology as you'd get out of him for his incredibly ineffective charge.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid walked over to Orost. "You did fine. You'll get better. Eventually." He motioned for Felvil to come over. Felvil came over and cast a healing spell on Orost, bringing him back to full health (+5 health). He smiled and walked over to some of the others, looking at them carefully to make sure of any serious injuries.

"Now's not the time to give up!" Trekvid yelled out gruffly. "We've still got plenty of distance before we reach our destination!" He stamped a foot impatiently.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru, who had wearily sank down to her feet, struggled up again.
"Yes, yes...." she grumbled slightly, but did her best to look like she was ready to go. Which of course, she wasn't anything near to, but she hated the fact that she didn't seem to have any energy left but Trekvid did.
She closed her eyes in pain as she carefully stretched herself out.
The battle played over in her head and she felt extremely useless. Later, she would think of it and think of what went wrong, and what she should do better. She felt she should do it now but she was too full of self pity at the moment to think clearly.

Hikaru picked her bag up and groaned inwardly at the weariness that spread through her limbs.
"I'm fine." she said, as she was checked over.
"I'd just like to be in that village as soon as possible."

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject: Re: Saviors of the Crown
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Felvil nodded to Hikaru. "You seem to have sustained no serious injury. Your weariness will be remedied once we reach the town." He made sure Hikaru was fine and steady before moving on to the next person. Trekvid glared at her for a while before gruffly stating, "You did well back there. Stick it in until we get to the village." He turned to the rest of the group. "Are the rest of you ready to go?"

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru nodded her thanks to Felvil, forgetting to open her mouth and speak. She realized she forgot to do so as soon as he turned her back to her, but she left it. What point would there be to call him back?

She returned Trekvid's glare for a while before turning her eyes away, sighing inwardly. I wonder what he's thinking? she thought, her eyes flicking to Felvil. I wonder what they are thinking. Not that it's my place to wonder, she reminded herself.

Trekvid spoke.
Her jaw dropped, luckily as it turned out, just as he turned away from her.
She felt herself blush, and realized how delighted she was. She supposed it was a great complement coming from him. Realizing it was open she quickly closed her mouth.
Trekvid, do you know that people can work harder if they are given some kind words?
She stared thoughtfully at his back and watched him address the others.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost nodded silently to himself before addressing what Trekvid had just mentioned. "When do we get to the town?" he asked, hoping to get there soon.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid looked over at Orost. "Are you griping already? 'Are we there yet?' Shut your trap and get moving." He said, gesturing in the direction to go. He then pulled Felvil off to one side of the group, out of earshot of everyone and had an animated conversation.

Felvil looked at Orost, "If we move quickly, we might reach it before nightfall."

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Might, Hikaru thought dryly.
Trekvid and Orost did not agree together. She figured the rest of the journey would be just as bumpy. Hopefully not, but well....
Quickly, she thought, withdrawing a sigh. All she wanted to do at the moment was lay down and go to sleep.
Hikaru mentally shook herself.
"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She said cheerfully.
She realized the moment they came out of her mouth that it was not an especially good move.
But what was done was done.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Finally someone agrees with me!" Trekvid said gruffly, a hint of a smirk ghosting across his face. "Well said, Hikaru." He pushed everyone to get moving, prodding at the people that were moving slowly.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru blinked and did her best to keep her feet moving.

She thought back about the last few moments and nearly laughed out loud. It just felt so strange to her, that Trekvid would talk to her, as he did Dante. It tickled her. She realised that she was quite happy that she might have gained even one little step in Trekivid's long staircase of approval.

Hikaru tried to think of a lot of things, so she would not feel her weariness, but it didn't help to much. There was some ideas though, that kept her going for quite a while. She must have been thinking one of these exciting thoughts when she looked back and forth and all around her many times.
In fact, she was extremely interested in the coming of the young wolf cub that was said to come. She lost herself in the imaginations of the cub until she find her thoughts a little too out of hand for her taste.

"I think you were talking about this before, but I wasn't listening carefully, so may I ask again?
Why are these animals so big? Were they affected by something, or is it the size that they have always been? Does this have anything to do with the Crown Prince's danger? Are people in his land safe?"
It had been something nagging on her mind for quite a while now, so she spoke it out loud to Felvil, who had been near her.
Especially the last question bothered her. She felt it was selfish to let it bother her the most, but it worried her all the same.
Oh, god, Mother's going to kill me if when she finds out I've come.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19