Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Felivl looked around at the group murmuring in contention against Trekvid. He tried to calm them by muttering something about Trekvid knowing exactly what he was doing. In reality, Felvil was getting sick of the black mage's actions. He looked warily at Orost, knowing that the smith would pay dearly for insulting Trekvid. The black mage never forgot a transgression, of that Felvil was certain. He tried to move his mind from the issue. As the group moved swiftly along, he found it hard to think of anything else. He looked down at his feet and watched them touch the ground with a very soft caress. He moved his eyes to the side and watched the rough footfalls of Logarth pound ruthlessly against the ground. A foul taste grew in Felvil's mouth as he saw the careless footfalls crushing the grass and other plantlife underfoot. The grass cried out in pain, and as Felvil listened to the grass that Logarth crushed, he also heard the grass that the others crushed. Loudest of all earth-crushing, grass-killing feet were those of Trekvid. His pounding footfall drew cries from all plantlife within a radius equal to the black mage's height. Felvil forced himself to ignore the cries. Healing and resurrecting all of the plantlife that was being killed by the groupd would take too much time and energy. He placed a quick enchantment on his own feet. Wherever he stepped, the plantlife that he touched healed slightly.

Felvil looked over at Dante. He looked at her bright red face. "You are blushing, Dante," He whispered so that no one else could hear. "Does this mean that you have feelings for Trekvid as well?" He saw her face grow even redder. He thought about her question. "And as for what you asked, I cannot tell you what we are going to fight off. Some of the things that we are going to be fighting off make that second bear look like a playtoy. You must not know you geography. We are in a land of dwarfed people. And there are several more levels of dwarfed people in comparison to us that are in the land. Completely surrounding the land of Adjudica are the lands of Tyranivda. Tyranivda and her people are Giants. The folklore of children makes Giants seem like they are three to five metres tall. This is not so. True Giants are born at that size. They grow to be titans, nearly as mighty as the gods. The bear that you knocked unconcious would be like a mouse to the Giant bear. That is the problem. Those two bears were from the Wayward Lands. The Wayward Lands are the middle ground. Adjudica's Land is surrounded on all sides by gigantic mountains that even the Giants cannot pass. There are two passes in the mountains, though. One is back in that forest. The Forest is much larger than anyone thinks, mainly because none are allowed to enter the Wayward Lands of the Forest. The animals from the two lands merge and coalice in the Wayward Lands, making them both a medium size. The second Wayward Land is just to the side of Prince Constance's Castle. There the Wayward animals have been driven into Adjudica's Land, and the Giant animals have taken their place. Some of them are being controlled by small Giants that are having them attack the Castle and the nearby area. By the time we reach the land of Constance, this entire group will be more than ready to handle any Wayward animals it encounters." Felvil smiled down at Dante. "I hope that that helped a little bit."

NOTE
1. I really want Xantcha to post...
2. This RP needs some serious character development. There is no reason that every post cannot be a good long paragraph. Although this RP will have much fighting, it will still have a lot of dialogue and round characters. Please work on character development. Thank you.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Last edited by ryan.riverside on Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru, had been staring at the grass crushed beneath her feat, wondering how the grass felt to be stepped on. She always thought things like this, and was always called silly for that.
Hearing someone come close to her, she looked up to see Terra.
"Er.... I don't really think I know either." she whispered apologetically.
"Maybe you should try Trelvil.........."
She glanced around quickly.
"I wonder if this kind of mood is going to.....?" she trailed off. Again, she thought angerily at herself. Why do I always trail off?

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost had always had an unconcious habit of walking where there was no grass or very little of it. He had been taught that all life was sacred, down to "the last slime-covered toadstool." at the monostary he used to live at. Then Briar came to it for a bit of healing and Orost went off with him to be a mercenary. Ah, good times, gooood times... No cranky mages or anything. Alright, Briar was a mage, but that doesn't count... He thought. He remembered his wife that he had met on one of their missions. Then he remembered when she was killed 4 years after they got married when his forge exploded because some bloody KID put a homemade bomb in the fire! Just... Calm down Orost, don't think about that... @^*%! That mage ticks me off!

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dante looked at the elf. What she had been told about this race was true... they knew nearly everything. "It did help, thank you," she replied, "At least I know what I can expect instead of just waiting around for the next surprise."

She glanced ahead to Trekvid, still either arguing or discussing with the priestess. "And no," she responded to the other topic Felvil brought up, "I blush because it's a bit odd for me to hear such things from a man I know little about. I don't know how I feel about him, so.... you can just leave that idea alone, got it?"

Dante sped up her pace away from the elf, giving a nod and a grin to Logarth, who definitely looked at a loss of what to say.

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth was listening to Felvil's explanation of the geography of the surrounding lands. So that's why some of the monsters are bigger than normal... he thought, walking along with the group. He had traveled parts of these lands before, but he didn't know much about past the mountains.

Dante started walking next to Logarth, and he really wanted to talk to someone, so he started talking to her. "Hello Dante, how are you today?" he asked her, at the same time looking at the surrounding environment of the forest

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As Trekvid grew smaller in the distance, a Large Wolf jumped out in front of the group. Felvil instantly disappeared to the back of the group, and Trekvid turned around and headed back toward the group. The wolf growled and bared its fangs. It crouched, ready to spring forward at any moment. Even in the crouched position the Wolf's shoulder stood eye-level with most of the group members. A rumbling growl emitted from the canine's throat. It looked vicious and ready to attack at the bat of an eye.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Been better," Dante responded to Logarth, greeting the change in topic, "thank you again for the use of your-"

She was cut short as a good sized wolf bolted out from the depths of the forest to right in front of Fevil, Logarth, and herself. The elf bolted to the rear of the group, while Trekvid, far ahead of everyone, turned and moved as fast as he could back to where everyone was stopped.

"Okay... way to duck out," Dante put a hand to one of her short swords, annoyed that Fevil would just run off and leave the two of them standing there with this beast just a few feet in front of them. She glanced over at Logarth, also frozen in place, "I don't know if we should wait until this thing does something or just get a head start and attack first..." she muttered softly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru had been enjoyng the landscape, comparing it a little to the dark forest. She had pushed Trekvid's tantrum, as she now called it, out of her mind, and had been feeling good, thinking about nothing but nature.
Then the wolf had come out, and her lovely mood had been wrecked. She looked at Dante and Logarth who was closest to the beast. They hadn't moved.
Hikaru swiftly took her sling out and readied it. She partly used her sling because she was afraid be close to it, but mostly because she wanted to practice what Felvil had just showed her.
I might only be able to shoot one shot, she thought to herself. It looked fast.
I wonder if I can prepare it fast enough......
She didn't think she could, so decided on using her sword if she couldn't get away fast enough.
Glancing at her rock, she remembered she only had three. Moving her eyes downward, just so that Hikaru could still see the wolf, she searched the ground. Other than a rock here and there, there was nothing but soft cracked mud.
Hikaru grimaced in dispair. Think, she yelled to herself.
The mud were starting to dry in clumps. It probably wouldn't have any damage, but if she could get it in the right place, she could distract it. If, of course, the mud ball didn't burst before it got to her mark.
Hikaru glared at the wolf. If it moved to attack, she would shoot, and her first shot wasn't going to be a soft mudball, but a nice hard rock.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

When the wolf suddenly jumped in front of them Logarth froze in place for a second. He already had his bow in his hand because he was fiddling with the string while they were walking, so his free hand started to go towards his quiver of arrows.

"Yeah, uh... I don't know. All I know is my bow isn't very effective at this range," he said. He was starting to back up slowly, then the wolf growled at him. "Okay, maybe not..." he added. He was just about to pull out an arrow when he remembered that he received a dagger for fights just like these from the armory. He slowly put his bow back onto his pack, and drew out the dagger. It felt very awkward in his hands, as he was accustomed to using the bow and arrows. He then poised, ready for a close-range fight if need be.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:27 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"What are you waiting for, an invitation?" Orost shouted at the party, breaking the sudden silence. He desided to try his earlier idea and started to run boradly arround it towards the back of the beast and Trekvid. He was slightly worried that Trekvid might let him die if he took to big of a hit, but then he snapped back to the battle. Orost reached the back of the beast, quickly unslung his hammer, and brought it down on the creachers back.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"You fool!" Trekvid bellowed as Orost brought his hammer down on the beast's back. The hammer bounced off a bone harmlessly. The Wolf spun around and backpawed Orost (-4 damage). Trekvid yanked Orost back, scolding him.

"He did not attack, you fool! You could have talked to him, but now I fear it is too late. I can only try." Trekvid pushed Orost behind himself and pulled out his stave. He held it out in front of himself and the Wolf widened its eyes. It sat on its haunches and looked down at Trekvid. A sudden spin around from the beast caused the group to flinch. The Wolf stood and trotted around the group and approached Felvil. It nuzzled Felvil and laid down. Felvil scratched the Wolf on the chin.

"There now, Karugi! I did not expect it to be you! What are you doing here?" Felvil said. The Wolf grunted something unintelligible to all but Felvil. Felvil smiled and said something soothing softly. He scratched the beast behind the ears. Trekvid smiled. He trotted over and clapped the beast on the side.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"That's fine. I'll speak to him later. I fear he is a little te--" Terra began, pausing as she sighted the wolf. She stopped walking, startled. It was larger than most of the other wolves she had seen...

Faintly, she realised most of the others had paused as well. Or, at least, they weren't attacking. She hesitantly placed her hand by her dagger, unsure of what to do.

She watched, registering as Orost attacked. She flinched as the wolf backpawed him, and she grabbed the dagger. The only thing that kept her from pulling her out was Trevkid's reaction to the attack.

"Dost thou know the wolf?" she asked, visibly startled.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Are you serious..." Dante's heartbeat had stopped for a few moments when the wolf quickly attacked and was tamed by Fevil in a matter of seconds. At least they were safe and there was no cause for alarm.

She let go of the short swords still attacked to her sides, "I wish you could have said something right away instead of scaring us half to death," she shouted towards Fevil joined by Trekvid, who looked at her with an odd smirk on his face. Dante took a step or two back, at a loss of figuring out what could possibly be going through his mind.

"Well, if this wolf is a friend of Fevil's," she spoke in a normal tone to the few people right in her area, "Perhaps it could tag along and lend a hand... paw... claw... whichever."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru watched the wolf at Felvil's side. Thoughts ran wildly through her mind.
What if it was just a trap? A trap to test them.... Trekvid had never helped before. Why yell at them now for attacking? He was the one who had went to the back of the group.
Hikaru shook the thoughts from her head. She had decided to trust these people. She HAD to trust them. Joining the group meant she had to.
Slowly, she lowered her hand, but still held the sling.
Watching Felvil stroke the beast, her fingers itched. She really wanted to do so as well. But I doubt I can, she thought sighing inwardly.
Dante was saying something.
Ah. Hikaru thought, turning her attention to the woman. Yes, maybe it would be nice to have another strong one in the group. But it would be the exactly same thing as it is now. Felvil or Trekvid would probably tell it not to attack.
She couldn't get her throat to work from bewilderment, but she didn't think it would be the right for her to talk now anyway so she let it be.
Turning back to Trekvid and Felvil, she waited for their reply. Or maybe Trekvid's excuse. Or something, at least.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Felvil looked at everyone else as they looked warily at the beast. He heard Dante's idea and communicated it to the beast. The wolf shook its head and growled something. Felvil nodded and smiled. The wolf growled again and rose to its paws and ran off in the direction the group had come. Felvil turned to the group.

"That was an old friend. Do not worry about him. He was running for the forest back there. He smelled the blood of all of the dead animals," Felvil said. "And no, we cannot use him. He has offered one of his pups to help us, though. He said that he will get one of them to catch us up after he feasts."

Trekvid turned to Orost. "I am sorry I was so gruff. I am not having the best day. I am very tired. We must go on." Trekvid waved his staff over Orost, healing him (+4 damage). He turned away and worked up to a trot. Felvil ushered everyone else to follow suit.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next