Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth talked a little more with other members, and then grabbed a piece of meat. He went to his backpack and supplies and started eating it. He was beginning to get tired, so he packed up some of his stuff, knowing they'll be getting up early. Using the pack as a pillow, he laid on his back and looked up at the night sky, looking at the stars and the constellations they formed. Slowly, he drifted off to sleep.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Felvil looked down at all of the people falling asleep. He looked up at the sky. Clouds masked the stars. Small raindrops fell slowly through the sky, landing with small splashes on everything. The fires went out. Felvil quickly moved down and put the meat away, keeping it from getting contaminated. He put up the hood on his cloak. He stepped back up to the rim of the basin, hoping for the sake of the others that the drizzle would go away. A thunderclap discouraged him from that thought.

Xantcha: +5 Experience, Total experience: 0/10, +1 Point

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra took a peice of the meat and ate it quietly, wondering if she should add some of her meat to the ones already being eaten. She soon decided against doing so, however, reasoning that there would be meat needed later on and so it would be better to save it until a later period in time.

She ate her meat slowly, trying to guess where the journey would go. She sighed, knowing that it would always be a guess and that she could never predict the future. She studied the faces of the others in the group, imprinting them in her mind, making this fairly peaceful part of their journey a memory she would never forget.

After awhile, she grew tired. She rolled out her sleeping things, and then wrapped herself up. She fell asleep fairly quickly, and did not notice that it had begun to rain.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The rain poured down upon the group. The grass flattened and the basin soon began to fill with water, soaking the members of the group. Felvil looked down at the different members of the group, wondering how they would respond to the water coming from every direction. Trekvid jumped up and pulled out his stave. He climbed to the rim of the basin, opposite Felvil. A scowled covered his face. He lifted his stave into the air. A giant bolt of lightning split the sky and struck the stave. All of the lightning stopped, but the rain came down even harder. The tip of the stave was glowing as Trekvid pulled it back into the depths of his robes. He climbed back down and held out a hand to Dante.

"Come along. We can't stay here any longer."

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

A drop of rain splattered on Orost's face. He opened his eyes and quickly shut them again. Orost deftly grabbed his blacksmithing hammer. He pushed a smlall section of it up and the head flattened and made a very, very small area of protection against the rain. He opened his eyes and started to pack up his stuff as the rain rose arround his boots. He saw Trekvid calm the lightning and sighed in relief. His hammers were the tallest metal thing in the basin and really didn't want ot be shocked. He strapped his war hammer on and climed to where Felviland Trekvid were. "Bit wet, eh?" Orost said gloomily.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth was woken up by several large drops of water, one of which landed right on his left eye as he blinked. He quickly recovered and got up, and realized that it was raining extremely hard and the basin was starting to fill up with water. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck near the group, and he saw that Trekvid somehow attracted the lightning.

"Everyone, get up, and hurry! The basin's filling up with water, and fast!" Logarth shouted as he grabbed his pack and his bow. Splashing through the cold water, he went around to everyone and shook them awake. He then climbed out of the basin, holding on to a tree branch.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid ran over and grabbed the packs of meat. He slung on one and threw the other up to Felvil. Felvil caught it, slinging it on as well. He ran back over to Dante. "Hurry up!" He yelled, holding out a hand. He was getting impatient already.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Talk about sleeping like a rock. The loud clap of thunder only slightly stirred Dante's sleep. Even Trekvid talking to her seemed like a dream.

Then she felt wet. And cold. A sneeze fully woke her up as the group scrambled around in the rain to get out of the basin where their now flooded camp was. Logarth's cloak was now wet, and her own was still damp, not any better than the night before. She shook out her hair after grabbing her belongings. Trekvid held out a hand as she crammed what she could into her bag. Finally packed, she grabbed his hand, oddly warm considering the rain and cold air, and got to her feet and wuickly out of the basin.

"Lovely night's sleep," she walked over to Logarth and handed him his cloak, thanking him again, "It got a bit wet though, sorry about that."

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra awoke coughing, spluttering out water which had somehow gotten into her mouth. She gasped for breath, realising what was happening. She shivered, cold from the wetness, and winced as a flash of lightning cleared the sky, a little too close for comfort.

Regaining control of her breathing, she leapt up, grabbing her stuff. She was glad she had piled it neatly by her before going to sleep -- although it was heavier than she remembered, most likely because it was wet. No matter. She slung it across her back, and hurried to help the others.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid pulled Dante up onto the lip of the basin. He looked down at the few people that were still down in the basin. The basin was now filled with water that would have risen halfway up his shin, if he were down in the midst of the water. Suddenly Trekvid looked around. Where was Eithne? He looked over at Felvil and raised his eyebrows, silently communicating his concern. Felvil motioned that she had left in the night while everyone else was asleep. Trekvid hung his head in disappointment. He had had hopes for her growing strong with the group. He looked over at Dante. She handed over her soaked pillow to Logarth. Terra scrambled up near Felvil, and he reached out and pulled her over the lip. He called down encouragement to those that were left.

NOTE
Yes, the first of the two inactive characters is gone. Cry if you want to. I actually waited five days longer than I said I would. In a few more days the other inactive character will be gone. If you want your character to stay in, Rauven, you had better get to posting.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru found she had fallen asleep after drinking the potion without meaning to. She was awoken by big fat rain drops and stayed staring at them.
'Kish will weep over his carcass tonight, and that of his brother, whose death, and no doubt many others' living in these forests, could have easily been avoided if that young woman had managed to restrain herself. I suspect rainfall tonight.....'

"Hurry!" Someone yelled, interrupting her thoughts. Logarth, maybe. A sudden flash of lightening woke her up fully, and grabbing her pack, she scrambled up to where everyone else was.
Hey, at least I got the bath I wanted, Hikaru thought to herself feeling cross that her beauty sleep was disturbed.
"Where are we going now?"she wondered aloud, looking at the basin.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Xantcha was amongst the first to respond to Trekvid and Felvil's calling everyone to order. It was imperative, of course that they leave this place as soon as they could. Gathering up her belongings and looking around to see if no one was in need of help, she walked for the edge of the basin in a calm but determined manner. While she picked up her pace, she thought about the previous night, pondering over her own words.
'Kish will weep tonight. I suspect rainfall'
At the time, she'd said it to the young girl, impressionable as she was, to convey the magnificence of the Death God and his handmaiden Kish, but she had not really believed the bear's death would cause the tears of the Silent Maiden to fall to earth. And yet they had gone to sleep yesterday with nary a cloud in the sky, and here they were this very morning with a weather that indicated not so much sadness as outrage on Kish's behalf.
What was it? What had gone wrong? Was it Dante's foolhardy attack that might have caused the, most definitely unnecessary, death of another of the magnificent bears? Was it the levelling of the forest which had caused death on an untold scale amongst the forest fauna? Or - she barely dared form the thought - did the fault lay with her? Her faith was still as unwavering as the day she had left the temple as a newly appointed novitia. Or at least she thought it to be. But if she had strayed from the Path, would it not be Vinkara himself, and not his daughter Kish, who would drive home the point of faith to her? No, she thought to herself. If Kish was crying with outrage, there was something else amiss. And she needed to find out what it was.
It looked like there were some conversations that she would need to carry out in the very immediate future. Like about... now. She headed over to Trekvid and pulled on his shoulder.
"Trekvid... I need your attention and your knowledge. Now."

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Felvil circled around the rim of the basin in the growing dawn. He looked back in the direction that they'd come with his elf-eyes and saw that the river had flooded badly. There would be no going back that way. He looked beyond it in the growing light and saw that the unconscious bear had stirred slightly. It must have rolled over in the night. He looked back at Trekvid.

"We have to get moving. That bear is going to wake soon. If we don't get out of here, and fast, that bear will catch our scent and come after us." Felvil circled the basin quickly again. He jogged down the slope and off toward their destination. Trekvid made a move to follow Felvil when Xantcha caught his arm. He kept moving, pulling Dante along next to him.

"What is it that you want, priestess? Can this not wait for another time?" Trekvid said, looking at the woman. He called for the rest of the group to follow.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"We are all up and about, and I'll gladly talk to you on the move", she shot back at him while continuing the trek out of the basin vigorously. "I see no reason to wait at all. You walk and lead the group whither you want to go, and I'll match your pace and ask my questions. Answer them at your own leisure."

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Needless to say, Dante was now fully awake as the groupd immediately moved at a fast pace away from their former camp, in a hurry before the bear fully came to and caught their scent. Apparently her gem didn't do too much good except buy them time to rest if the beast was still alive.

"Alright enough," she pulled her wrist from Trekvid's grip, "I think I know how to move on my own, thanks." Readjusting her knapsack across her back, she quickly sped up her pace to keep up near the front of the group.

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next