Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Terra Ryn
Title: None
-----------

A newcomer walked up, glancing about. Catching sight of the group, she hurried forward and began speaking. She spoke to no one in particular, not sure of whom the leader was.

"Fair travellers, might I inquire as to where to go to join the group of adventurers? I come from afar, and have just heard of the Prince's plight..."

A wisp of light brown hair fell into her face, and she impatiently brushed the offending strand away. She glanced at each face of the group, her head turned slightly, wondering whether they would hold the answer to her query.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid harrumphed. "You are too late. You cannot have any armour or weapons." He snorted and picked up the pace.

Felvil looked at Terra. "You will have to fight without armour and using only your hands. You came too late to get in on the goods of King Adjudica's armoury. I am sorry. If you want, you can go back to the King, get equipped, and catch up to us. You could also stay with us and have to fight harder. It's completely up to you." Felvil turned back to the group, leaving Terra alone to make her decision.

Terra's Stats:
Title: Extreme Newbie Adventurer
Stats:
Charisma:
Magic: 0
Speed: 2
Strength: 1
Defense: 1
Luck: 1
Intellect: 0

Terra's Inventory/ Equipped Inventory:
n/a

A giant rat appeared in front of the group, baring its fangs. Trekvid stepped aside, dodging a slash from the giant rat. It turned its sights on the rest of the group. A savage growl emerged from its lips. It lunged forward. Felvil stepped backward as well, placing a hand in front of Tessa, preventing her from getting involved in the fight.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost looked stupidly at the rat before saying. "You don't get those in the city." He then unstrapped his hammer from his back and charged at the rat.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth was a little startled when the rat jumped in front of the group. As it came nearer to everyone, he saw that Orost charged towards it. Well, time to see if that training helped, he said to himself, a little nervous.

First he licked his finger and held it up to the wind, seeing that it was coming from the west. He then went off to the side so that he had a clear shot, and he pulled out an arrow from his quiver. strung it on his bow, and aimed. Just like he learned from the training grounds, he aimed the arrow a little more east of the target, accounting for the wind, and then fired.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Eithne narrowed her eyes at the rate, a fierce light giving an almost manic glow to the stony grey. She bared her teeth in a grim smile, and readied her staff. Taking a moment to adjust her stance, she then charged the snarling beat, weapon lifted high in preparation to strike.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru figured she'd just get in the way so she drew her sword out carefully making sure the beast had no place to escape, a little distance from the others. She might have been able use the sling, but she wasn't good enough to not hit anybody.
She also wondered a bit if three (four, if she counted herself, even though she wasn't charging) could defeat the thing.
To tell the truth, she wasn't used to this kind of thing and was amazed at how cool headed she was. That's interesting, she thought. I have never been cool before. Of course, I have never been in a middle of a fight.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Orost ran at the rat, swinging his hammer down. The rat jumped out of the way, and the hammer only clipped the tip of his tail, doing -1 damage. Orost tumbled to the ground, rolling a bit to the side. Eithne zipped up to the rat, swinging her stave down, hitting the rat square on the head. The rat stopped for a second, stunned and damaged -2. Logarth was aiming just at this point and zipped an arrow at the rat, hitting it in the hind leg, pinning it to the ground and doing -3 damage. Hikaru came at the beast from the back, swinging at it. She missed completely and stumbled forward, face coming within inches of the beast. The rat lashed out and struck Hikaru on the face, leaving a flowing wound. Hikaru suffered -2 damage.

First round of First Battle Summary:
Rat: -6 damage, total health: 4/10, +1 experience, total experience: 1/3
Hikaru: -2 damage, total health: 8/10, +3 experience, total experience: 3/5
Orost: total health: 10/10, +1 experience, total experience: 1/5
Eithne: total helath: 10/10, +2 experience, total experience: 2/5
Logarth: total health 10/10, +3 experience, total experience: 3/5

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Clasping one hand over the cut, Hikaru very badly wanted to run away. But she ignored her instincts. She was the closest. Stabbing at where she thought the rat's heart would be with her sword, she used the sword, still in the rat's body, to stand up and jump over it before it could get at her.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth smirked when he saw that the arrow pinned the rat to the ground. Well, it may not have been fatal, but at least I hit it, he thought to himself. He strung another arrow on his bow, and aimed it at the neck of the rat, again accounting for the wind. Before he fired, he saw Hikaru stab the rat and jump over it. He shot an arrow again at the beast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hikaru's sword passed into the rat's shoulder, not doing too much damage because of the aim. The rat suffers -2 damage. Logarth's arrow hits just under the sword, killing the rat with -2 damage. The rat squealed and stopped moving. Hikaru tumbled off, blood dripping into the dirt of the path.

Second round of First Battle Summary:
Rat: -4 damage, total health: 0/10, status: dead
Hikaru: -1 damage (bleeding), total health: 7/10, experience +2, total experience: 0/10, +1 Point
Logarth: total health: 10/10, +3 experience, total experience: 1/10, +1 Speed

The group looked around, dazed after their first battle. They staggered on, trying to regroup. Hikaru still bled slightly as they walked on.

NOTE
PM me the stat that you would like to raise by one point. You may send me a request for an ability, but at this point you won't get it yet.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru found some herbs to stop the bleeding as the walked.
She was so excited by the events that it didn't hurt much.
She was thinking that she'd practice more tonight and tomorrow, when they got free time. She hated losing, and two misses felt very badly.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost smiled happily at their first win, enev though he didn't get much damage in. He congradulated his companions on a job well done. A thought came to him, darkening his thoughts and he said, "Hey, Trekvid and Felvil, why didn't you help?" He glared at them darkly.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid harrumphed. "You really think that we should get involved in every battle?" He chuckled to himself. "Think about it. Why would you want us to steal all of the experience? We will step in if we feel that it is necessary. Otherwise we are not going to get involved until we get to the Lord Prince's land. That is where the real troubles lie. This is merely a trifle." Trekvid trotted onward, forcing the rest of the group to pick up the pace. It also forced them to stop talking.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The newcomer grunted as she was pushed back, but understood why she had been. With her body type, she wouldn't have been much help during the battle. So she calmly stood back, her arms folded, and watched as the others attacked the beast.

As soon as the rat was dead, she began to turn around. "I am called Terra Ryn. I think I can find you again now that I know what you look like, so I will head back and get some weapons," she said softly, and began to head back towards the castle.

------
Terra glanced around the armoury, sharp greyish-blue eyes taking everything in. "If I may have a bow, and arrows? Perhaps a dagger, for when I am in close combat. As for armour... whatever you think best, but I believe I shalt be most comfortable in a leather jerkin. I thank thee, good sir."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

When the rat was killed, Logarth jogged over to where it was laying, plucked the two arrows. He wiped the arrowheads on the grass and put them back in his quiver, noticing that one of the arrowheads was slightly chipped, probably from hitting bone. He then went over to the group and they continued on their trek.

While walking through the forest, he ruffled his ear-length light brown hair and thought about the battle. He was more confident in his archery skills now that he actually fought something that could hit back, but he knew he still needed to practice more, which he hoped to do tonight and/or tomorrow.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next