Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid looked back at the group, and saw that most of them were fatigued. He paced off of the road and stopped. "We camp here for the night. We leave at dawn." He said. "You may do whatever you want until then." He walked off into the woods. Felvil followed him, a concerned look on his face. Once they were out of earshot, Felvil looked sharply at Trekvid.

"What is wrong?" He asked.

"I fear that we will not get there in time. The situation was dire when we left. Now it will be even more so. I wonder if the Lord Prince is not already dead." Trekvid said, looking around Felvil to make sure that none could hear their words.

"Do not worry, dear mage. We will make some impact, no matter how small these men seem now. By the time we get there, they will be strong fighters, I believe it." Felvil responded. He turned and went back into the camp that the group members set up. Trekvid followed slowly. He started a fire in the center of the camp, making sure that it was small and did not catch the entire forest on.

His elf senses caught the sound of something approaching in the forest. He called out for everyone to be silent. Two giant rats appeared at the edge of the clearing, both licking their lips at the prospect of a meal. They both bounded toward the center of the camp, baring their fang-like teeth. Felvil jumped back, somewhat anxious to see what the group would do against two enemies.

NOTES
1. Denote them as Rats 1 & 2, respectively. Follow whatever the first person to attack notes them as.
2. Twiz... sorry, but you can't get back that fast. I will give you your equipment in a couple of days. It's only fair/realistic that way. Everyone else had to spend time travelling from the castle. You should too. PM me with questions.
3. I also named the RP. PM me with your compliments. Kudos go to Immortal_Z for helping me perfect the name.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Last edited by ryan.riverside on Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru had sat down, relieved, when they stopped. Now she jumped up, bringing her sword out in a flash. She was fast at recovery and felt a some what better since the last battle.

Hikaru jumped at toward the rat(1).This time, she aimed for the paws, and just barely dodged the flailing claws.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:22 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost jumped at the sound. He unslung his hammer as he ran toward them. He had a quick debate on which to attack. Then he remembered how Hikaru got hurt last time, ran to help her attack Rat (1). While Hikaru distracted it, he tried to knock it squarely in the head.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Last edited by Immortal_Z on Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth was sitting down next to the fire, with the bow and quiver full of arrows on his lap. He was examining one arrow, seeing how it was made, when the two rats came into the camp. He jumped up and put the quiver back onto his back, drew out an arrow and strung it on the bow.

Since Hikaru and Orost were already attacking rat 1, he decided to attack rat 2. And this time, he could use the flames on the fire to determine the wind direction. He compensated appropriately, and shot an arrow at rat 2.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hikaru slashed the paws of Rat 1, doing -1 damage. Orost missed the head, hitting Rat 1 squarely on the tailbone. A solid crunch let Orost know that he did -3 damage. Logarth's arrow passed through the flames of the fire. It lit up and struck Rat 2, passing through its ears. A scream from Rat 2 gave Logarth the satisfaction of knowing that his hit did -2 damage. Rat 1 struck out at Orost, drawing blood and doing -2 damage. Rat 2 bounded over to Trekvid and attacked. Trekvid parried the attack and batted the rat away, purposely doing no damage to it.

Battle 2 Round 1 Stats:
Rat 1: -4 damage, total health: 6/10, +1 experience
Rat 2: -3 damage, total health: 7/10, +1 experience
Hikaru: total health: 7/10, experience +1, total experience: 1/10, +1 Strength, 0 Points
Orost: -2 damage, total health: 8/10, experience +3, total experience: 4/5
Logarth: total health: 10/10, experience +3, total experience: 4/10

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Feeling very glad she wasn't going one-on-one with the rat (1) Hikaru lunged back at the rat(1) and this time went for the eyes. She knew couldn't do much damage, so she was trying to cripple it so no one else got hurt.
Getting a little used to the rat's speed and movement, she skipped out of harms way with a little more ease than last time.

She VERY seriously hoped that Logarth could at least pin the other rat(2) cause if he didn't, she was in trouble because she was in the middle of the two. She kept her eyes on both rats as she attacked, ready to change directions.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost quickly recovered from the blow. He shuddered at rat (2)'s screach of pain, the sound vibrating his eardrums. He stood up and tried to attack the rat. This time he was aiming for the backbone (still of rat (1)), hoping to crack it. "Do something!" He shouted at Felvil and Trekvid.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hikaru lunged for the eyes, but ended up nicking Rat 1 in the stomach, doing -3 damage. Orost slammed down with his hammer at the same time, missing Rat 1 by a long swing. The hammer struck the ground, shattering a rock. Small shards from the rock hit Rat 1, but they also hit Orost and Hikaru, doing -1 damage to all, but without drawing blood. Orost bled from the previous wound, small droplets hitting the ground. Rat 1 slashed at Orost again, doing -1 damage. Trekvid heard Orost cry out for help, so when Rat 2 bounded back at him, he killed it with a slash from his staff. Rat 1 bared its fangs and prepared to strike again.

Battle 2 Round 2 Stats:
Rat 1: -4 damage, total health: 2/10, +1 experience, total experience, 2/3
Rat 2: -7 damage, total health: 0/10, status: dead
Hikaru: -1 damage, total health: 6/10, experience +3, total experience: 4/10
Orost: -3 damage, total health: 5/10, experience +2, total experience: 1/10, +1 Speed
Logarth: total health: 10/10, total experience: 4/10
Trekvid: total health: 1500/1500, experience +8, total experience: 8/10000

The armourer woke with a start. "What's that you say? You want weapons? Who are you, and why are you demanding weapons from the kings armoury? Tell me that and I may get you the weapons that you request." The armourer went into the back and got the items ready, just in case the person was legitimate.

NOTE
Cue Twiz

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Last edited by ryan.riverside on Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

When Logarth saw that the fire lit up the arrow, he smirked. Well, I didn't expect that to happen, but whatever helps, he thought. He was about to strike again when Trekvid killed it, since Hikaru and Orost were busy attacking rat 1. He then turned his attention to rat 1, which was still alive. He took another arrow and aimed for rat 1's head, hoping to pierce the skull and kill it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth's arrow missed the Rat's head, striking it in the gut. The Rat let out a loud squeal of pain and stopped moving.

Battle 2 Round 3 Stats:
Rat 1: -2 damage, total health: 0/10, status: dead
Logarth: total health 10/10, experience +3, total experience: 7/10

The group tried to relax now that the Rats were dead, but they found it hard to. They fell into fitful bits of sleep, except for Felvil, who didn't sleep. He kept watch, using his enhanced senses to the best of his ability. Nothing else approached in the night.

Eight hours later, at dawn...

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost woke up, still feeling tired, yet slightly quicker for some reason. He streched out on his bedroll, looking over at the other sleeping figures. He spotted Felvil in the same spot he was last night. "Didn't you sleep at all?" He asked Felvil after walking over to him.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Elves don't sleep." Felvil said without moving. "It's time for the others to wake, or else Trekvid will be upset that we did not leave at dawn." Felvil moved about the camp, waking everyone. He then moved back to his previous position, keeping lookout for anything coming. "You had better break fast before we leave." He said to Orost.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Aye." Orost said before making a fire in the remains of last night's fire. He took some basic travel food out of his pack (salt pork, travel biscuts, ect.) and started cooking it. "Food everyone!" He called over to his traveling companions. Orost started humming a tune to himself. He enjoyed cooking.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth was woken up by Felvil, who said that he better eat quickly since they would be moving again soon. He wanted to protest as he didn't get much sleep, but realized that that wouldn't be so smart.

He went over to the fire and grabbed some food and started eating it, looking around the camp. Wow, Orost really knows how to cook, he thought. After he finished eating, he realized that he forgot to take the arrows out of the rats. He went over to their bodies and pulled them out, but saw that the one that passed through the fire was ruined. Ah well, that's a small price to pay, he said to himself, going back to his stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hearing people talking, Hikaru rolled over and groaned. Her whole body was hurting from all the movement from the day before. At least she had had a pretty deep sleep, all tired out, and just a little comforted by the fact that Trevil was on guard.
H ikaru was obviously not a morning person. After eating (It was delicious) she sat there for a while, staring into space, but after a few minutes regained her cheerful energy and jumped around the camp trying to help clean up.
To tell the truth, she was itching to practice with her sword but she thoght it probably wasn't the time.
Maynb they'd get training time, she thought hopefully, but then she spotted the stressed Trekvid. Maybe not....

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next