Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru stared a little blankly after Trekvid for a moment before obeying Felvil and trotting after the others.
She tried thinking from Trekvid's point of view. Only looking from one point of view was one of her worst faults.
Trying to go save some Prince(dom) with a limited amount if time and a small group of beginner warriors would be stressing. Very stressing, she decided. But I wouldn't act like he does!
You never know, she reminded herself.
Her eyes were drawn to Felvil, who was in front of her. Did he care? Was there some reason for an elf to help humans? Hikaru sighed. Sometimes she wished she was an elf, maybe then it wouldn't be so strange to be a 'no killing not even bugs' person.
Her thoughts wandered. Staring at the elf's feet, she noticed that the grass he stepped on was healed imediately aferward. Suddenly aware of the harsh footsteps of herself and the others, she wondered if the grass was screaming right now. She didn't want to know, and desprately hoped she could somehow learn the whatever thing that Felvil was doing.

Her train of thought was always crazy, jumping from one place to another. Often, no one understood what she was trying to say unless she calmed down enough to explain it.
After going through a path of thoughts, from Trekvid to Felvil to grass, her thoughts returned to what Felvil had said. Maybe she could touch the cub! She had always wanted to. Maybe she could be friends with it!
Unlikely, the sensible Hikaru cut in.
Suddenly it was as if a giant raincloud was hanging just over where Hikaru was walking. After a few moments, though, the clouds cleared and Hikaru was off day dreaming about the cub.

Turning towards Felvil, her mouth opened almost automatically.
"Can I--" Hikaru stopped, horrified and slapped a hand over her mouth. Slowly taking her hand off, she tried to say soemthing else other than what she was thinking.
"May I ask some questions please?" she asked. She turned to Terra, who she was still walking with. "You have your question too right?" she asked a little desprately. She should really stop digging holes for herself to fall in. Maybe be more careful of what I say and do.
That's what I thought yesterday, she sighed. Oh dear.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Felvil tilted his head toward Hikaru.

"Of course you may ask questions. That is the nature of training." Felvil said. He smiled faintly at Hikaru and went back to his musings.

Trekvid looked over at Orost. "Well, aren't you going to say anything?" He growled.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Eventually. The great entity who controlls my thoughs must have closed the proverbal 'post window'." he said absentmidedly. "Thanks" he said coldly. He then walked back over to where the elf and the girl stood.

(( FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was worried that we had another dead topic here.))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru looked up at Orost. She was rather thankful for the distraction. She truely felt too embrassed to continue.
"Er...er....ah.....Hi." She bowed, in a way that made it obvious she was also hiding her blushing face. Although they had been together from the start, they hadn't talked properly even once, had they?
She stared at the ground, wondering if Orost would just ignore her and walk away. He had been cold to Trekvid who healed him. But of course Trekvid had been grumpy too.

Hikaru realized that her shoulders were starting to hurt from constantly carrying the pack around. Straightening up from her bow, she carefully slide it off from her shoulders and shoulderd it in different position.
Forget about it, she told herself flatly. They had many many days of carrying packs to go.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost smiled. "Hello, and how are you?" he asked. He then noticed that she was struggling with her pack. "Need any help?" He asked. He had respect for healers, even begginning ones.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"How are you?"
Hikaru pondered this. It was a nice thing to say, she guessed, and she would have probably said the same thing.
She might be quite well because nothing had attacked them yet today, but then again she had had less sleep than usual, and had been out in the rain. But she was dry now, and had been practically skipping. But her legs were beginning to tire and her shoulders did seem to hurt more, perhaps because she had been thinking about it. But she got to talk to someone who she hadn't talked to before.
"Fine." Hikaru finally decided. "Thank you. How, may I ask, are you sir?"
The offer to help was extremely tempting but she shook her head.
"Thank you, once again, but I think I'll see how far I can go on."

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"A little annoied at one of our traveling companions, but alright for the most part. And quit it with the sir's and such, I'm just a blacksmith." He said the last part laughing. "You sure about the pack?" he asked again.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Okay, thank you, s- thank you." Hikaru said, feeling a little embarassed.
"Yes, I think so. I must have less stamina than everyone else; it would be a good time to gain some. Thank you though." She grinned at him.
"A blacksmith? That must be interesting," Hikaru continued. "It may be a strange question, but why? I mean, why did you become a blacksmith? Is it fun to do?" It seemed Hikaru had been quiet for a little too long, for she was off chattering.
What could she do, to help seal the crack that had appeared in the group?
The thought crossed her mind for some strange reason. It made her falter just a second, just one. Then she was off once again.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost laughed again. "Well, being a blacksmith is just what I was apprentised to when I was a boy. And, as apprentenships go, I became a blacksmith. I worked for a monostary for a while, was gona be a monk there, but some stuff happened, and I left. Its pretty monotonous actually, with the hammering and pumping the bellows all the time. Also, its really hot there. Feels a lot better out here." He caought the falter in her step. "What's the matter?" He asked her.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Felvil looked over at the two chatting away. He smiled to himself, unsure as to why everyone else was in complete silence. It was almost as if each's consciousness had left, and all that was left was an empty shell, following the whims of Trekvid. He shrugged of the horrifying thought and looked over at the two that were chatting away.

"Who chose smithing as your apprenticeship?" Felvil asked, looking over at Orost.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru smiled and shook her head.

She had often snuck into the smithy of the town and watched the balcksmith work. She had always thought it was interesting, but couldn't stay there very long because of the heat.

Hikaru was also interested in Felvil's question. She hadn't chose or been chosen in anything yet, and didn't know enough about apprenticeship as she should.

"Did you ever think you wanted to do anything else?" she added.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dante estimated by where the sun sat behind the thin clouds that it was well past midday.

And not even a stop yet for rest since the arrival and "pretend" attack of that wolf of Felvil's.

Her small habit of playing with the chain holding her gem began, "Is there a chance we could rest? Seeing as we've been going since daybreak. Just a suggestion." Dante already slowed herself down, hoping for a decent answer from Felvil or Trekvid.

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid faltered a step. He looked back at Dante and smiled.

"We can take a break at sundown, Dante." He said. "But not a moment sooner." He turned back around and resumed his previous pace. He harrumphed and shook his head.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost's eye twitched a tiny bit. "Hold on for a second little lady, I have to go speak to our local idiot." Orost walked over you the mage, slowly and diliberatly, his right hand slowly opening and closing, mentally restraining himself from punching Trekvid in the face. "And why can't we stop? It's way past noon and we haven't even stopped for lunch yet!" Orost said, fuming.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru hesitantly nodded.

He smiles at Dante, she laughed to herself.
She knew she wanted rest; her legs were beginning to hurt, but she had the feeling that if they stopped it would only be for a couple minutes. The next day she would most probably be full of complaints.

Hikaru sighed. She would rather have no fights in the group, not that she had the right to say that, but still.....
Looking at Trekvid and Orost, and not looking where she walked, she tripped over a small stone and barely caught her balance before she fell. Turning red, she tryed to act as if nothing had happened. Deciding that everyone would be looking at the two men, she quickly rubbed her stubbed toe before hurrying to catch up with the others, staying well way from the argument.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next