Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid mentally restrained himself. He didn't look over at Orost, and kept his quick pace. "We need to be as far away as we can be from that bear. I am sorry if you feel a bit of discomfort, but if it gives you any solace, we will be coming upon a fortified village in a few days. We can take a decent rest there." Trekvid said, increasing his step a little. He risked a quick glance back at Orost. "And I am sorry about before. One of the problems of being a black mage is that we often have uncontrollable rages. That is one of the reason that our order was outlawed from the King's lands. One of the founders of the order came to a great amount of power near the end of his life. He was the greatest mage the world has ever known. Unfortunately, the scrages, as we call them, became just as powerful. One day his scrage came so powerfully that Black (that was the mage's name) actually exploded into pure energy. It was a wonderful release for him, but it killed everyone within the castle. The castle was reduced to ruins. Have you ever heard of the Ruins of Prestiga Non Grataga?" Trekvid looked back at Orost. "Well, that's the place. Black was standing just next to the king of the time, Prestin Gratant, when it happened. Gratant's son rose to power and banished all black mages, named after the great Black, from the lands of the kingdom." Orost sighed. "Such is the drawback to my kind of power. I am sorry if it offended you, but it will undoubtedly happen again if our journey lasts for any length of time."

Felvil was looking around, trying to keep the growing tension as far away as possible. He looked back just in time to see Hikaru trip over a pebble. She blushed and ran to catch up with the group. Felvil manouvred closer to her and glanced at her feet. "Would you like me to heal your feet? They seem weary." He asked, smiling down at the girl.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru, who had been listening to Trekvid's explaination, looked up as Felvil came near. She hadn't noticed until his shadow fell on her and was slightly startled.
She smiled, but hesitated a bit before replying. Her toe was fine, she was used to tripping over things. Her legs did hurt, but she felt it wouldn't be proper for Felvil to waste his healing on her.
"No, I think I can last a little while longer." she said, laughing a little. "But thank you very very very much."

She did wonder how much a decent rest would be, but the history lesson kept her interest enough to keep going on without thinking so much about resting.
Hoping no one would notice, she stuck behind Felvil. It seemed to be a good place to keep away from the arguement.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra nodded in response but said nothing, preferring to listen. Her question wasn't that great anyways -- and she had already forgotten what it was. "Must not have been too important," she muttered softly to herself.

She slowed her pace, separating herself from the group just a little further, just wanting to watch. When it was announced that they would not be stopping until sundown, she sighed softly. She had suspected it would be so, and she didn't mind that it would be, but she had been hoping for a little break.

"It's alright though. I can deal with it, I'm sure I can."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:04 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((ack, sorry for waiting so long to reply. Chirstmas stuffs then I had eye surgery))

Orost's face softened a bit, so it was nearly back to normal but still looked like he was about to stab you with a screwdriver. Anyone who knew him knew that this usually ment that the storm was over. "Yes, I knew that. One of my good friends was a black mage, he said humans often got those. Sorry for forgetting that. I was out of line." He silently slipped back toward the elf and the girl. He wondered why the archer haddent said anything for a while.

((guess who Orost's friend is.))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid stopped in alarm as the ground rumbled slightly. He signaled for the rest of the group to halt as well. As the group circled up, the ground in front of Trekvid exploded upward. A shower of dirt and rocks fell down upon the whole group, doing -1 damage to all. Two large moles burst out of the ground and circled the group opposite each other. They snarled at the group. Trekvid pulled out his stave and lowered the tip toward the closer of the two moles. The mole stood almost as high as Trekvid at its shoulder. It lunged forward, scratching Trekvid on the shoulder. Trekvid slammed back, driving the mole away from him. Blood oozed from his shoulder.

"Now would be a good time to jump in!" He screamed at the group, blood dripping onto the ground.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(((I did not notice Ryan's post came before mine until just now, hence why it doesn't fit. Disregard. I'll try and jump back in somehow.)))

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Last edited by Doozer on Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Finally something I can thwack." He said, unslinging his hammer. Now, what do I know of moles... he thought. Lets see... good hearing and smell, but bad eyesight. Maybe I can use that... These things are bloody fast too... I guess they'd hear me and attack me before I could circle them and attack... a frontal attac would leave me too open... "No good way to do this, is there? And girl, if you're gona rest now, you DESERVE to be killed." He suddenly had an idea... but it still left him quite open. Ah well, best course I can think of... he thought to himself before slightly altering the grip on his hammer. He started to run to his left, away from the moles. He suddenly pivioted back to his right and took a flying leap toward the mole that Trekvid had knocked back, hoping that it was still recovering.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Orost's hammer slammed against the mole's jaw, doing -4 damage. The mole staggered back before snapping toward Orost, doing -2 damage. The other mole stayed back, listening to the movements of the group.

NOTE:
Yes, I am back, and with the new year comes a new ability to RP. :D

Oh, and I won't give battle updates until more damage/more people start fighting, whichever comes first.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru froze in surprise. Seeing the blood dripping from Trekvid shoulder woke her up, and she quickly began calculating things in her head.
With her strength, there was no way she could help any with her sword. Not against those things anyway. Her eyes flickered over the ground, and she smiled grimly. Perfect.
She looked up at the moles, searching the ground with her hands for rocks. Where to hit?
Moles...Moles.... Ah, yes, they were pretty much blind, if she remembered correctly. Perhaps the nose would be a good place to start. It was hard enough to see the ears, much more hit them. Running the things Felvil had taught her about the sling one last time, she carefully aimed, making sure the rocks would not hit the blacksmith. The first one was for the forehead, the second for the nose.
"Sorry, boy." She whispered, grabbing a few more rocks without even looking where her first two went. If only she could distract it long it enough....

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(((I edited out my first post. I did not notice Ryan's post came before mine until just now, hence why it doesn't fit. Disregard. I'll try and jump back in somehow in the future.)))

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hikaru's hard rocks both healthily hit home, hardily hazing the mole and heaving -3 hitpoints. The other mole dashed at Felvil, but Felvil deftly dodged danger, driving the mole downward deftly, doing no damage. Several seconds after sandwiching the mole softly, Felvil sprung swiftly to Trekvid's shoulder, sewing the wound shut surely. Trekvid truly thanked Felvil for his true trust and tactile talent. Felvil felt fine about Trekvid's flowing flesh and forwarded to the far fringe of the group, feeling frisky about fending off even fifty moles, and feeling famished that so few fought. The gregarious group growled gruffly at the grumpy moles, getting good to grind their gargantas into the ground. The Master of Games made a momentary momento, moving his message below a mountainous maroon-red word. Promptly popping out of place in the picture, he payed pretty close pertinence to people's participation.

NOTE
Activity people. PLEASE. There's only so much I can do as GM without participation.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"How many moles are in a giant mole?" Terra murmured wryly to herself as she trotted over to a place where she could use her bow better. She shifted herself into a comfortable stance, she took in her surroundings to make sure none of the others were in her way.

It seemed Hikaru was dealing with the mole's nose. Terra decided to let her deal with that. It would probably better for her to aim high... but where exactly? The head would be nice, and there was a chance if she missed it might hit the back... but she could also miss the mole entirely altogether. Frowning, she aimed and shot her arrow. It seemed the best bet for her, at the moment.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru carefully shot the two rocks she had picked up, aiming for somewhere on the face part of the mole and quickly knelt to pick up more, still watching the it.
Her hand grasped a sharp rock, and Hikaru looked down in surprise as it poked her. She used the chance to look around for the location of other rocks, but it had broken her consentration slightly.

Shaking her head quickly, she aimed again. Then something occured to her.
"Felvil." She called over the noise. This was not particularly difficult, considering she originally had a very loud voice. "Why are they attacking?"

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((no more posts till ryan does damage report!))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Terra shot an arrow that struck the mole's back from the side, slowing the mole down and doing -3 damage. At the same time, Hikaru's rock missed the mole just under the chin, the finger prick dripping a few drops of blood (-1 damage). Felvil glanced over at her.

"We must have disturbed the entrance to their home with our walking. They will not cease until either we or they are dead. Just keep fighting." He encouraged Hikaru.

Battle 4 Round 1/2 Stats:
Mole 1: -10 damage, total health: 40/50, +15 experience, total experience: 15/100
Mole 2: total health: 50/50
Terra: -1 damage, total health: 9/10, +3 experience, total experience: 5/10
Orost: -3 damage, total health: 7/10, +4 experience, total experience: 6/15
Hikaru: -1 damage, total health: 9/10, +4 experience, total experience: 10/15
Logarth: -1 damage, total health: 9/10
Xantcha: -1 damage, total health: 9/10
Dante: -1 damage, total health: 9/10

NOTE
1. Do not demand Battle Updates, please. They will come in time, and they do not affect the outcome of the battle. They are for administrative and informational purposes only.
2. Me siento muy contento que ustedes me juegan. Estan ustedes muy ricos. Siempre usan ustedes este cuento de participar y yo estare muy contento.
3. I feel very content that you all are playing. You are all awesome. Always use this amount of participation and I will be very happy.
4. I may begin to post these in both English and espanol, more for my benefit/practice than yours. (I am learning espanol) If you know espanol, feel free to critique me at any time by PM. The espanol will not affect gameplay at all.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next