Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alejandro nodded, moving into the stable. He approached the horse. The horse whinnied and backed away from the gate. He smiled at it and whispered soothing words. He looked around for the crossties. He figured it out and hooked the horse up. He stood there, stroking the horse, making it get used to him.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tess looked to Hikaru. "Alright, when your done grooming, just take the saddle blanket and set the front up by her withers and slide it back a few inches so that her hair isn't all stickin' up beneath it. Then, once you have it centered, take the saddle and put it on top gently. I'll be back in a moment." She then walked over to where Alejandro was. "Alright, come with me. Everything is in the tackroom and her's..." She walked back down the aisleway and turned a corner and walked right in the tackrom. "Is right here," she ended, placing a hand on one of the saddle racks. "I'm guessing you know how to groom and tack up." She walked a bit further in the small area and stopped towards the back, taking a black english bridle and slipped the reins and headstall over her shoulder. She grabbed her small matching english saddle and held it with one arm, placing the girth over the seat. Tess then took her own grooming box with her other hand and walked on out towards her own horse's stall, setting everything where she usually did and entered his stall, coming back out with the tall horse at her side and clipped a pair of crossties to each side of his halter, patting his neck. "Good boy."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alejandro sighed, trying to remember how to tack the horse. He lugged the stuff back to the horse. He toyed with everything, eventually remembering the way to put everything on. He made sure the horse was comfortable with the way everything was sitting on its back, patting it and rubbing it between the ears.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tess began to groom Sacred and then picked his hooves. Once the tasks were done, she grabbed her red english saddle pad and slipped it upon his back, adjusting it, and then followed with the saddle. She made sure it was sitting right on his back and near his withers, but not too far up and then slipped the first billet into the keepers on the saddle pad. After a few moments, Sacred was almost fully tacked up except his bridle and Tess walked back over to check on Hikaru.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Ok," Hikaru had nodded, but to tell the truth she wasn't feeling Ok at all. She knew Tess would check on her but what if she made a mistake?

"Like so?"she asked when Tess came back

(Might be a little absent because of school)

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Yup. Now, all you have to do is..." Tess walked over to Charomile's right side and reached under for the girth, placing the cinch through the buckle and began to thread it through a few times. "Just tighten your girth and tie it up at the top." She slowly created the western tie and then grabbed the bridle. "Now, she's pretty easy to bridle. You just have to put your finger back in her mouth and she'll open right up," she explained, walking to Charomile's head and undid the crossties, slipping the halter off. Charomile stood perfectly still for her, letting out a small sigh. "I know, sweetie," Tess told the mare. "Now, you're gonna stand right next to her head with your shoulder facing her, reach your right arm under and hold the front-middle of the bridle by her face. With your other hand, you're going to take the bit and place it up against her lips, using one of your fingers to slip back in her mouth. She won't bite. Horse's have a certain area in their mouth where the teeth end." Tess did everything slowly so Hikaru could see and in seocnds had the bit in the mare's mouth. "Then, just slip the headstall right over her ears and check your girth again. Sometimes they like to puff out their stomach and if you don't tighten your girth, the saddle'll slip."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Not really "all you have to do" from my view." Hikaru said trying to remember everything perfectly.
"I fell off once, I think, because the girth wasn't tight enough" She added laughing.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it soon enough. And we've all had our falls." Tess thought for a moment. "I have broken...six ribs total, my wrist three times, tore a muscle in my leg, and had one concussion." She then shrugged. "But I've been riding since before I was born and I'm a bit reckless, so...I'll be right back in a second. Gonna check up on Alejandro and then bridle up Sacred." She walked off in Alejandro's direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Ouch." Hikaru winced.
After Tess left, she checked the girth again, and stood there talking to Charomile and rubbing her nose. She should remember to bring some carrots next time...

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tess peeked down Alejandro's aisleway. "How you doin', Alejandro?" she asked, beginning to pull her blonde hair back into a low ponytail, shoving other strands behind her ears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Fine." Alejandro said, finishing up with tacking the horse. He led the horse out by Tess and waited. He smiled faintlly and stroked the horse gently.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Alright. Hold tight and I will be back in un momento," She said, nodding once and headed off towards her own horse. Seconds later she was leading him by the reins and took the lead, a helmet resting on her head with the buckles loose. "Alright. Pasture it is," she said, leading Sacred out of the barn and towards the back. With one hand and her foot, she unlocked and pushed open the gate, entering the empty, flat pasture and holding the gate open for the other two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alejandro followed, growing more assured with every passing second. He debated what he would call the horse. He decided that he would call it Dawn. He whispered that name into the horse's ear, watching how the horse reacted to it. Dawn let out a soft sigh and nuzzled up against Alejandro's chest.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru followed, feeling less confident.
"Thank you" she murmered to Tess. She took a look around at her surroundings. It was just a pasture, but she felt excited. She could ride again!

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh nodded to her with a warm smile and shut the gate, locking it and led Sacred a little way away. Going to each side after slipping the reins over his head, she lowered her irons and then went back to his left side, tightening the girth once more. In her right hand, she grabbed the reins and abit of mane and then placed her other hand on the cantle of the saddle. Obviously, she was too short to mount with out something to stand up on since her irons were always short for jumping, so instead, Tess slipped her knee right into the iron. With a push of her other leg, she was off the ground and quickly pulled her knee from the iron and slipped her boot in, swinging her other leg out and sat gently upon Sacred's back. He began to prance in place, teeth clanking against the bit with excitement. "Easy now," Tess told him, finding her other iron. She then looked to Hikaru. "Alright, go ahead and check your girth and then once it's secure enough, slip your reins over her head and go to the left side. Then, slip your left boot into the stirrup, take the reins in your left hand and use the saddle horn if you need to and mount up," she instructed, smiling warmly at her again. "Have some confidence, hon. It'll all come in time's hands."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next