Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Neighborhood rp ||dunno what else to really call this one||
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rules:
1. No godmoding/powerplaying
2. No perfects. Everyone has flaws.
3. Limit of 3 characters per person
4. No chatspeak
5. Use some form of OOC
6. Have fun

Tess let out a soft sigh as she stepped out onto her snow-covered porch, jamming her hands in the pockets of her thin winter coat after allowing the screen door to slam shut behind herself. Raised voices and yelling could be heard from within the house and something slammed against the wooden door. Tess flinched and jumped down the stairs. "Drunk idiot," she muttered, crouching down beside a large doghouse and reached in. She pulled out a pair of old white ice skates and slung them over her shoulder and then heard a soft whining. Looking behind the dog house, a collie scuttled out, his tail wagging and Tess smiled warmly at him.
"Wanna come, boy?" she asked and he jumped up a bit, bounding over to her, his tail wagging even faster now. Tess reached i nthe dog house again and pulled out a leash and un-did the tie from his collar that kept him in the yard and replaced it with the leash.
"Come on, Sherlock. Let's go." With that spoken, Tess and the dog headed off down the snowy sidewalk quietly. It was quiet for once and Tess was thankful for that. Usually, everyone would be out and about but school had been canceled because of the weather and the sudden snow storm the night before.
"Perfect time for skating for free," she murmured as they reached the park about twenty minutes later. She knealt down next to Sherlock and took his leash off, placing it on a picnic table and yanked off her combat boots, replacing them with the skates. She placed a hand against a cold tree for balance, throwing a rock onto the frozen pond to test the surface and then stepped up on it. Once she found that the ice was nice and solid, Tess began to glide smoothly around, carving lines into the snow that coated the surface. After warming up, Tess put her arms out to the side and in an instant was gliding backwards swiftly. A warm look came across her face as she closed her eyes, and then opened them again as she turned back around. Making sure that she had enough room and nothing was in her way, Tess spread her arms out again and increased her speed, turning and lifted her left leg, moving slowly the first time into a nice layback spin. Once she broke out of it again, she did another lap around the pond and performed the spin even faster this time, strands of her dark blonde hair coming loose from her long braid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((I know the name is bad, but I ran out of names so I had to use my real one :) ))

Cade watched Tess from his bench, rubbing his hands over this arms for warmth. He lived in the house accross the street from Tess and had known her all his life. He himself couldn't skate very well, and was just here for the peace of morning. He had always wished he could skate like Tess, but could never bring himself to ask her to teach him. Cade was very quiet and withdrawl from the rest of the world. He desided that is was getting really cold and got up to leave.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Just as Tess was about to perform a simply axel, she spotted Cade with just a glimps. Sherlock began to bark quietly, wagging his tail. With both distractions, her right skate slid out beneath her and in seconds, she was sitting on the icy ground. Her cheeks went red with embarrassment and she quickly stood, skating back around. Sherlock continued to bark, bounding around a bit.
"Sherlock! Hush! You'll wake the dead!" she hissed, gliding to the edge of the pond and sliding to a stop, spraying up a bit of ice. Sherlock barked again and took off, grabbing a stick he found on the ground beneath the snow and bounded over towards Cade, obviously wanting to play.
"Sherlock! Get...over...here!" Tess called, walking onto the snow and taking a few steps and finally stopping so that she wouldn't damage her blades.

||I like that name. ^_^ There's a character in the book I am currently reading named Cade.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Tess's dog bounded over to Cade with a stick in his mouth. "Alright, alright, I'll play." He looked over at Tess before saying, "I'll go get your boots." He ran over to where Tess had taken off her boots and returned with them. "Here you go." He said before taking the stick from Tess's dog and going to a reletively snow-free place and throwing it.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She smiled. "Thanks." She then leaned against a tree, unlacing the first blade and slipped her foot into her boot, and then did the same with the other one. She then held her skates in one hand by the laces, letting them dangle freely.

Sherlock raced after the stick, got it, and raced right on back but instead of stopping at Cade, he barreled right past him. "Sherlock!" Tess said with a small laugh as the dog trotted over to her. She took the stick and gave it a good throw and Sherlock was off again.

"Sorry about him. He doesn't get much attention except from me, so he tends to get a little hyped up," Tess explained, tucking a strand of light hair behind an ear. "Oh, I'm Tess by the way. You're...Cade...right? I think you live near me?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Ya, I live accross the street from you." Cade said. No one ever remembered him, but he was used to it. He never really payed much attention to others either, so it was justified. "I used to have a dog, so I understand, but it got ran over. Your dog is really energenic. What's his name?" Cade asked.

((at school, so thats why it's a short post))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Aw." Sherlock came back once again and Tess took a firm hold on the stick, beginning a game of tug-o'-war. She leaned back a bit, grasping the stick with both hands, and dug her feet into the ground. Sherlock pulled even harder, though, growling playfully and shaking his head a couple of times. "This..." Tess let out a soft breath and gave the stick a small tug. "Is Sherlock. He may not look like much to most, but..." She nodded her head and laughed. "He's pretty strong." With that, Sherlock pulled his owner right to the ground, taking off with the stick. Tess layed there for a moment on her stomach, not really caring at all if she was getting dirty, snowy, or anything. She used her elbows to prop her upper part up, shaking her head. "And yes, I agree with you, he IS energetic." She stood and brushed the snow from herself, not minding the small mud stains on her jeans. "So. What's your reason for being out here on this lovely, freezing day?" she asked, waiting for Sherlock to come trotting back, watching as he dug in the snow, shoving his nose into it and flinging bits of snow everywhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((alright, I assume were high school students here))

Cade looked over to Tess and laughed. It was a rare thing for him, he didn't find much humor in the world. "I agree with the strong part alright. I came here to aviod the niose of my house. No matter how early it is, its always noisy there. Then again, having 6 younger siblings does that to a house." Cade looked over in the direction of his house. "I should really get back. It's my turn to make breakfast."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tess nodded and smiled again. "Hey, be thankful you have little brothers and sisters still." She smiled again and then looked to Sherlock, sticking the thumb and index fingers of her right hand into her mouth, letting out a sharp whistle. The dog stopped all his playing and looked at her, dropping the stick and bounded over, almost barreling into her. "Good boy!" she praised, scratching him under the ear. She then gave Cade another smile and straightened back up. "Well...I'm gonna skate as much as I can while I have the chance," she said, walking back over to a snowy picnic table. She brushed some snow off of the bench and raised one boot upon it. In seconds, she was back in her skates and gliding across the ice, pulling her hair back in the process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Eithne had watched the exchange between the two in stony silence, from a lofty hiding place in the branches of a tree. She blended well with the shadows and snow-covered branches; hiding was clearly a common activity for her, and a close examination would reveal why.

Any high-school student instinctively judges their classmates, sorting them neatly into stereotypes. Eithne knew this, and didn't blame them, for she certainly did the same herself. However, she was clearly an Outcast of the highest caliber. Her hair was cropped short and dyed black, witht he occasional streak of electric blue that had probably gotten her sent hoem from school on numerous occasions. Her skin was pale, her eyes a stony grey and thickly lined with black eyeliner. Her clothing, too, seemed to have a limited spectrum of blue, black and grey, giving her a foreboding sort of atmosphere. At the same time her wire-framed rectangular glasses and slightly withdrawn stature--not to mention a great love of books--marked her as something of a nerd. For these reasons she did her best to maintain silence so that she would not be noticed by the two below---that is, until a chunk of snow dropped from a higher branch, falling on her unprtected neck with a small plop!

Eithne let out a yelp of surprise at the sudden cold and twisted around, causing more snow to fall to the ground below.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

At the new noise, Sherlock instantly began to bark, racing to the tree and bounding up and down beneath it's branches. Tess slid to a halt and placed her hands on her hips. "Sherlock, c'mon. Hush! It's probably just a squirrel!" she said, not really noticing the girl until a few moments later and rose a thin brow in confusion. She skated to the edge of the frozen pond and looked up into the tree. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked over her dog's barking and then glared at him. She let out a sharp whistle and Sherlock was instantly near her. "Sit," she told him and he did so. "Good boy. Now - Shhh."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Beauregard was walking along chilled road, not minding anyone. Suddenly a piercing whistle crammed its way into his skull. He dropped to his knees, trying to block out the sound. He clawed at his ears. He cursed his supernatural hearing. He was normal in everything but that. The sound stopped and Beau rose to his feet, wiping the drop of blood that came out away. He walked along, listening for who made the sound. He soon focused on the sound of a dog panting and two girls breathing. He walked over to them and quickly located the girl in the top of the tree. He said nothing, only watched in the background, unseen yet.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:11 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade came up behind Beaureguard, seing him as he walked back to his house. "Are you ok?" Cade asked, having seen him keel over earlier. He hadden't remembered seeing this person before.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Beauregard nodded his head, waving Cade away. He stared up at the girl in the tree, wondering what she was doing there. He smiled at her when she looked down at him. He heard her heartbeat quicken.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Alrighty then" Cade mumbled. He started walking back home, completely blocking out the girl in the tree and the events taht were building around her. He wondered why the heck there were so many people at the park this early, he usually only saw Tess, and that was generally from across the park. "Hmm, tomorrow I'm going to the bench by the biirdhouse." He said to himself.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next