Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Achmed recovered from the shock quickly, and stood up. "Alright, but if it changes my armor, I'm going to leave. This armor has served me for the past 12 years and it isn't going anyware." Achmed didn't, though, care if he got it cleaned up. He left his cewellian on his pedistal, not wanting it changed either. He placed his hand on the table and said, "I am the One of wind, and I swear to use the elemental powers given to me to restore order to the lands and vanquish the emperor." He didn't even flinch as a whirlwind surrounded him. His two colored eyes shone as his head was covered.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Nimros smirked at Achmed's comment. "Well, it will have to change a little bit, because if you were hit by a blast of darkness from the emperor in that armor, you would either be dead or one of his slaves," he said as Achmed walked up. He placed his hand on the tablet, and another transformation began.

As a whirlwind whipped around his body, Achmed's armor was cleaned of any dirt or other particles, and polished. In addition, the elemental magic added an extra layer of magic protection to the full-body armor. His cloak and hood were also improved, and transformed into the same way Lynn's was. His hood, however, got the ability to form completely around his face and harden, so that people could not see his face. The network of open nerves on his face could merge with the armored mask, which extends his ability to feel vibrations throughout the whole armor.

Even though he left his cewellian ((I'm assuming that's the crossbow-bazooka you talked about in your character post)) at the pedestal, the whirlwinds picked it up and transformed it for the better. It was also polished, and also it gained the power to "capture wind" and shoot it, thus created very powerful wind projectiles. He also gained a ring on his right hand, which would allow him to use his magic powers without his weapon.

As the whirlwinds died down, Achmed landed on the floor, looking at his upgraded armor and cloak. "Happy with the transformation?" Nimros asked Achmed. "And if you're not, you'll have to deal with it, because you already swore to restore the lands, so you're stuck with us," he added.

"Now, who's next?"

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Achmed looked over himself before smiling under his hood. This was almost exactally what he had wanted. He was very ammused that the mage couldn't sence that his armor was already infused with protection magic, and it was even stronger now. He silently thanked his friend Rhapsody for enchanting it. Ah well, it was a pretty bacis enchantment anyway. "It's alright. I suppose..." He pulled his hood farther over his face and was supprised to find it completely solidify, hiding the monstrosity of his mishappen eyes and open nerves and blood vesles.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Seferia watched warily as Lynn and Achmed were transformed. She gave a small sigh, and stood up. She supposed that she would have to do it if she wanted that four and a half million.

She approached the tablet, placed her hand on it, and said, "'I am the One of Shadow, and I swear to use the elemental powers given to me to restore order to the lands and vanquish the Emperor."

Instantly, she felt a wave of dizziness hit her, but from watching Lynn, she was prepared - she fought for unconsciousness, and as she felt her body rise into the air, the dizziness left. She closed her eyes as she started to spin rapidly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Seferia was the next up. She followed routine of the other two, and as she slowly rose up into the air, she started spinning and soon was enveloped in a dark cloud. Nimros watched, wondering what her armor would look like.

Not long after, the cloud started dissipating and as she stopped spinning, the armor was revealed. Her armor was a combination of charcoal grey and pitch black metal, and even though it covered much of her body it allowed her to move extremely fast. And of course, like the others she had a cape, except this one, when extended, would allow her to completely blend into and become part of the shadows. This, in effect, would make her incredibly hard to spot. There was also a hood which covered her head, and the only feature of her face you could see when her hood covers her face are her piercing eyes.

Her belt had two pouches in which she could deposit various items, but the pouches always looked empty and would only get slightly heavier. Her dagger is now a part of the armor, meaning when she needs it, she just needs to press her hand against a part of her armor and the dagger will form. Around her neck is a small amulet for channeling her elemental powers.

After Seferia's transformation was completed, she went back to her pedestal, and Nimros waited for one of the other four.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian sat up and looked around. He saw various people rising up in the air.

"Wha's gon on?" He said in his heavy worker accent. "I's jus o'r et m' owse, an' den dis ting jus pups an den I's hur... I's confizzed ri' na, an I's can' ge ta back wur I's befo..." Many times Blactuvarian hated himself for his accent. He grimaced and concentrated hard, repeating himself. "Err... I was just in my house, and then thing thing just popped out and then I was here. I am really confused right now, and I can't get home. What is going on? What are they all saying?"

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kuyyra was so startled by her change in surroundings, she just watched blankly as things went on. After Seferia had transformed, however, she was "jerked" back into reality.

She frowned, thinking briefly of her parents and the herbs which would not be gathered, then took a deep breath and stepped up to the pedestal. "I'll do this, I think. But make sure you'll send word to my parents where I am? They'll probably be very worried if I'm gone for a long time..."

She didn't wait for the answer, only hoping that they would do what she requested. Taking a deep breath, she said as clearly as possible, "I am the One of ...Nature..., and I swear to use the elemental powers given to me to restore order to the lands and vanquish the Emperor."

She was shocked at the power that hit her, and was brought to her knees by the force. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried to block the whirlwind from her sight, and gasped in fear as she was lifted into the air.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Do not worry, One of Earth," Nimros said. He told Blactuvarian of what has happened and why he was here, since no one else had come forward. "I hope that clears everything up for you," he added.

Then, Kuyyra stepped forward and followed what everyone before her did. She levitated into the air and started spinning, and the transformation began. This time, however, leaves somehow managed to find their way into the whirlwind. When the transformation was completed, leaves of all shapes were scattered on the top of the tower, and she had touched the ground.

Kuyyra's armor was pretty different from the armor of her comrades. Instead of having metal plates that covered her whole body, her armor appeared to be regular clothing. Of course, it was far from that. She was wearing underleggings, a dress, and a vest, all in earthy colors. On her clothing were intricate designs of both flora and fauna. On her head was a band/tiara of sorts, made of gold, that was decorated like two olive branches. Unlike the others, Kuyyra did not have a cape, as her garments were subtle enough to not need a cape. However, she

Her "weapon", if you want to call it that, appears to be a walking stick made out of oak. Carved into it are various images, including several rose vines climbing up. This stick allows to communicate with animals, to help her fight or otherwise, and also allows her to grow various plants, such as vines to strangle an enemy's legs, thus keeping them from moving.

Once she settled on the ground, she went back to her pedestal, a little dazed, but admiring her staff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
A little terrified after seeing what has happened to the last few heros, Aki grit his teeth and stood up.
Aki: Okay! I'll do this before I am forced to.
Aki goes to the altar and places his hands on the tablet.
Aki: Looks in a random direction, but not at anyone/thing in particular. Kids, don't try this at home.
Nimros groans audibly.
Aki: Oh great prophets! I am the One of Light... I guess. I swear to use the elemental powers given to me to restore order to the lands and vanquish the emperor. Oh! And please forgive that one thing in my past... you know which.
Aki closes his eyes tight and waits for the action to begin.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

After Kuyyra was transformed and took her seat, Aki was the next one up. Nimros was extremely interested in what he would be transformed into, as he was the One of Light. He waited in anticipation as the transformation began.

Instead of rising up into the air, Aki was bathed in a giant beam of light, which seemed to have come down from the sky. The light given off was so bright that everyone on the top of the tower had to cover their eyes. After the beam of light was gone, and everyone adjusted back to the normal light, they saw Aki's new form.

Aki's clothes were extremely similar to his old clothes -- underneath he had a martial arts outfit that was white with a grey belt, and over the outfit was a pure white robe, which seemed to give off a heavenly glow. Intricate designs, sewn in with golden thread, were also on the robe, which had a hood as well to cover his face.

His short sword was replaced with a wand of sorts. This wand was made out of a special type of wood which in its natural state was a clean white. The wand had some special additions, however. It was a little longer than a traditional wand, and had several smaller pieces of the same wood that "sprouted" from the top of where his hand would go to use the wand, and twisted around, which acted as a sort of hand guard. The wand also has the ability to "grow" into a rapier-type sword when the right spell is muttered, and even though it is still made of wood, the "blade" is as sharp as a real sword. The wand also had its own sheath, which was fastened to Aki's outfit on the side.

When the transformation was completed, Nimros was able to see Aki's new outfit and weapon, and slightly smiled. Well, this looks promising, he said to himself, happy. And I expected something to be made out of the famed but rare hallowswood. Very nice. And after Aki took his seat, admiring his robes and wand, Nimros waited for one of the remaining two to be transformed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian stood, listening as Nimros quickly explained the situation. He grunted once he heard that Nimros made the portal. He shrugged and stepped forward.

"I's pose dat dare's nutn rung wit dis hur ting. I's git nutn betn ta du." He strode forward, slapping the stone. He felt a tingly sensation. "Hae! Wut's thisn hur tinglin? Anychews, I's bein da Un a de Urt. I's prayn dat I's uze dat," here Blactuvarian paused, thinking, "Eelments powders dat I's gotted to bees givn hordore ta da landes, an I's bees gettn rida dat Emprur man." He said emphatically, failing miserably to use proper language.

Suddenly something happened...Choose your own adventure! Blactuvarian thought. He smiled as whatever it was that was happening happened.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian was the next to fulfill his destiny. Even though he did not use proper language, Nimros was able to mostly understand what he said. He placed his hands on the tablet, and another transformation began. Instead of being bathed in a beam of light or being levitated, something stranger happened. His entire body turned into stone, and he was bonded to the floor. A few seconds later, the rock suddenly broke apart into dirt, which showered the top of the tower.

Blactuvarian's new form was pretty heavy-duty. His overalls were replaced with nearly full-body armor, made of an extremely thick metal, which was also pretty heavy. However, since he had the elemental power of earth the metal only felt a little heavy. The amor was a dark dull copper color, gilded with silver designs. He wore a dark brown robe and hood over the armor, to disguise him.

His weapon was a heavy-duty pickaxe, made out of the same metal as his armor. With a certain enchanting spell, the head of the pickaxe could be transformed into a hammer, and the size of either the pickaxe or the hammerhead could be changed.

After he went to sit down, Nimros waited for the One of Fire to come forth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:01 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru had been watching the transformations carefully, and was so in to it that she hadn't realized she would be last. Jumping up in dismay, she hurried over the tablet, gathering courage from her new sword.
"I-I am.... the One of Fire. I swear to use my elemental powers for the good..."She trailed off, realizing that she had got the words wrong in her haste. But the tablet seemed to get what she was trying to say and she felt first the chain around her neck heat up, then the warm energy flowing to her arm from the tablet.
She, too, was lifted up in the air, gentle flames surrounding her. Eyes half open, she watched as the fire formed into armor.
Closing her eyes, an image floated up in her mind. It was her chain, but it wasn't the same anymore. It was a totally different kind of metal, not the cheap type that it was originally, but a pretty one with a red sheen to it.
The image vanished and Hikaru opened her eyes to find that the fire had disappeared as well. Landly lightly on the ground, she remembered she would be the center of attention. Turning a little red, she walked quickly back to her seat and sat down before examining her armor and renewed belongings.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hikaru was the last to be transformed. She followed what everyone else did, and soon she was immersed into a fire, which transformed her weapon and armor. When the fire cleared, she had almost full-body armor, that was made in the style of a traditional knight. The metal was very strong but also fairly light, and it was a grey color. The symbol of the fire element was gilded on the chest in gold.

Her dagger had been transformed into a full-fledged sword, which was made out of the same metal as the armor. The sword's hilt had the image of a dragon breathing fire, as well as the sheath. The sheathed sword was fastened on the back of her armor.

As she sat down, Nimros was pleased. "Congratulations, everyone. You are now officially the seven Chosen Ones. The kings do want to meet you in person, so in a minute we will be heading to the castle. And just so you know, there will be a ceremony. which is being held to officially designate all of you as protectors of the western lands. The ceremony, however, is private, and very few people know about it. This is because a public ceremony would cause too much ruckus, and the Empire would find out about you all before you even fight! And tomorrow we will begin training," he said. He then went to Rolanth, and they began preparations for transporting the seven.

Eventually, they all went to the castle via a portal, and the ceremony took place. The kings were extremely happy to see them. However, hearing about Seferia being one of the Chosen Ones upset some of the kings. But in the end, they agreed that if they were successful, all of her demands would be met. Some were still a little nervous about having a criminal have an elemental power.

After the ceremony, Nimros and the chosen ones went back to the Mage's Tower where they spent the night. And in the morning, Nimros woke them up and took them to a field behind the tower, where they would train.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Achmed was suprised that they hadden't treated him similar to Seferia. Then again, they had all hired him at one time or another. His demands were quite simple. All he had asked for was diplomatic immunity and about $5000 dollars from each of their kingdoms. He saw them exchjange warry glances, but he got it.

The next morning he followed Nimros out of the tower and unslung his Cewellian of his back. Because of his ansestry, he already had quite a bond to the element of wind, but that was just in his ability to track peoples heartbeats through wind vibration. He had learned how to bend the air curernt slast night while all the others had slept. He had taken a small dose of the potion he used on long missions where the quarry moved constantly so he would stay awake. "I doubt I'll acctually need much 'practice', mage."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next