Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian woke up slightly covered in stone. As he shook his head to wake up, the stone disappeared. He groggily followed everyone down to the field, looking at the ground as he went. Once everyone was down in the field, He looked around.

"He! What's gone on?" He said. He recoiled as he heard himself speak. He had never sounded so pretty in all his life. "Why done we introdice us to eachuthr?" He said, trying to spark conversation. "I's Blactuvarian. I's be o the Urt." He marvelled at how his voice sounded.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Don't be so sure of yourself and your abilities, Achmed. The elements, when used improperly, can be malicious beasts. But, when practiced with, and used properly, they can be graceful creatures," Nimros said, leading the seven towards the training area. "And there is more to the element of wind than just manipulating air," he added in a stern voice. He then left them alone for a few minutes while he and Rolanth prepared some last minute targets. Meanwhile, some of the chosen ones attempted to talk with each other.

Suddenly, 4 panteras (large panther-like creatures) jumped out from some dense brush, and growled at the seven chosen ones. Slowly, the panteras formed a circle around them, closing them in. Nimros and Rolanth were nowhere to be seen.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:23 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"I'm Hikaru." Hikaru offered. She looked around and spotted a rustle in a bushes and was not happy to see the panteras.
She looked at them carefully. Magic? Hikaru thought. She wasn't quite good enough at magic to be completely sure, but she was pretty sure.
Hikaru carefully unsheathed her sword; she would use it as a base for magic. She was better at magic than swordswork.
"Does anyone want to attack first?" She asked, going into a fighting stance and imagining a fire ball at the same time.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I'm Kuyyra," Kuyyra said, nodding happily. Her face quickly turned, however, when she heard a rustle in the bushes. She glanced behind her to see the panteras, and turned around to fully face them.

She breathed in deeply, and set her staff firmly on the ground as a base. "I'm... going to try to talk to the one on the end, so don't try attacking it unless you absolutely need to. I'm Nature, right? So maybe I can do that?"

The only problem was, she didn't have an idea of how to begin. Watching the pantera prowl around her, it occured to her that maybe she should start off on similar terms. She closed her eyes tightly, and began to imagine herself looking similar to the pantera.

"It couldn't hurt, could it?" a thought passed fleetingly through her mind. "Maybe if I imagine I look like it, it'll be easier for me to talk to it..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Lets try something here..." Achmed was suffering from lack of a hand-to-hand combat wepon. He imagined the air forming arround in his hand to form a cutlass-type blade. To his surprize, it acctually worked. "Hmm... I wonder..." And he tryed to create a wind to hide himself in. This worked to some extent. They couldn't see him, but he couldn't attack, or even see very well. He head Kuyyra and went for the panteras fartherst away from the one Kuyyra was trying to communicate with. He slipped out of the breeze, but his sword was missing and he had appeared upwind to the panteras. He cursed to himself and tried to form another sword before the panteras attacked him. He prepared to draw his Cewellian if need be, but he needed to conserve ammo.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Nimros and Rolanth were nowhere to be seen, but this was because they were hidden in the training area, watching the group from afar.

"Do you think this is wise, Nimros? Making them battle living, breathing, and moving creatures with little or no training beforehand?" Rolanth asked his master, confused at the strategy.

"Yes, I do, Rolanth. If these seven, if they are truly the Chosen Ones, then they will know what to do to combat the panteras?" Nimros replied. He had cast a spell that would allow them to hear the chosen ones speak, so that he could understand their tactics even more. When he heard that Kuyyra was going to try and "tame" one of the panteras, he smiled. "See, Rolanth? The One of Nature already has the right mindset, and I feel that she will do good."

His smile immediately turned to a frown when he saw what Achmed was trying to do. "The One of Wind, he does not realize that his element is one that cannot be easily tamed. He's trying to start off big, when he should start small," Nimros said. For a moment he stopped watching the seven and turned to Rolanth.

"Now, Rolanth, you may be wondering why I am involving you in all of this. Well, to be honest, I am growing old, and it is hard for me to move through the lands on my own two feet anymore. Thus, I have involved you in this because you are to lead the Chosen Ones in the adventure from Cathalia, to the border with the Empire, and eventually into the Empire to combat the emperor. And before you say that you are not suited for this, trust me, you are. You have a great gift for not only magic, but for leading others as well. In many ways, you remind me of, well, a young me."

Rolanth was shocked at Nimros' suggestion that he lead the chosen ones. He listened to the sorcerer's words and thought a bit. "I understand, master. I accept this assignment, and with great honor. When do we leave?"

"Depending on how well the Chosen Ones do, you might be able to leave as early as tomorrow," Nimros replied. He then turned back to the group to observe their fighting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian looked around at the others that were working to fight the animals. He thought quickly of how he would be able to fight these animals, or at least help with the fight. He knelt down and struck the ground with his pickaxe. He visualized a very small wall of earth rising down the middle, splitting the animals into two separate groups. He hoped that this would help to divide and conquer. He tried his hardest, knowing that he had no clue what he had the power to do, and knowing that the only way that he could find out was to try.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Aki awoke late in the day. Seeing his new comrades in the court already, he grabbed a quick meal and ran to the field. After many quick introductions and bows, Aki was ready to go back to his meditations. Then the panteras appeared.
Aki: Okay. There is no need for violence Starts hiding behind Hikaru, who is obviously a lot smaller than him. You, uh, big, snarling beast, let's open a dialouge. Negotiate some terms. Maybe trade you one or two of us as a snack if you promise not to return.
Aki keeps trying to hide and starts wishing for more protection, spreading his aura around Hikaru as well.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Seferia bit her lip as she stared at the snarling panteras. Her heartbeat was rapid. Instinctively, she took a couple of steps back.

Think, think, think, she told herself. I'm supposed to be using my shadow powers to help defeat them. Wonderful. How do I use these powers?

She cursed herself mentally. She hadn't had any experience with her powers at all. Why hadn't she practiced, at least tested them out before this? She forced herself to calm down and focus. Could she form shadows?

She concentrated on a spot in the grass and tried to imagine a circular shadow there. For a few seconds, she felt rather foolish, but then, she saw a small, dark spot exactly where she was staring. Her concentration broke off with her surprise, and the spot disappeared. Taking a deep breath, she focused again, and it reappeared. She experiemented, making it move around in the grass, to and fro.

She looked back up at the sleek, circling panteras. All right, so she could make a dot appear on the ground. She groaned mentally. How was that going to help at all?

By distracting them, perhaps? she realized. She had used distraction techniques plenty of times before, even without magic, to slip past guards and other people to steal whatever it was she had been hired to.

She picked out a pantera that was a little further away than the rest of them. Then she created the dot again, only this time right in front of it. It took several seconds, but the pantera finally noticed, and its gleaming eyes followed the dark spot in confusion.

Seferia did not hesitate. She moved quickly and silently, pressing her hand against part of her armour at the same time. She felt the hilt of her dagger suddenly appear underneath her palm. It barely took more than two seconds for her to be right behind the distracted pantera. She raised the dagger and aimed straight for the neck.

[Dragonfire - can we control the panteras? I'm assuming we can, and I already did just now, but I'm just asking anyway xP]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

OOC: Yeah, sorry if I didn't mention that earlier, but you can control the panteras. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru was trying not grin. Aki was funny.
She shook it from her mind and observed the panteras again. She had judged in her haste, as Mother always told her. They were real beasts and she didn't want to hurt them.
Glancing around, she looked for something she could do. She was not willing to do offense. So, Hikaru thought, let's go defense.
"Be right back." she told Aki, and stuck her swrod in the ground, running around the people who were nearest to her and not moving around. She knelt to place her hand in the little ditch and let the fire ball image flowing to it. The fire sprang up high then fell down back to an inch. Going back to the center of the circle, Hikaru concentrated on making them waist high, keeping the flames near Kuyyra low so she wouldn't be distracted.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Breathing out slowly, Kuyyra opened her eyes. She still kept her thoughts on "herself" as a pantera, yet changed them enough to allow the pantera she was attempting to communicate to join them as well.

She coughed accidently, an itch in her throat beginning to grow. The panteras ears twitched back, and he studied her, a low growl beginning to form.

"Well. I've got his attention at least," Kuyyra thought nervously. Hesitantly, she took a small step forward and looked the beast straight in the eye.

"Listen. There's no need to be hurting me, or my... friends," she said, pausing. The others weren't close to her yet, but for some reason she felt they would become very close in the time to come.

The outside thoughts broke her concentration, and the pantera crouched, ready to attack. Kuyyra frowned, closing her eyes once more and focusing on herself and the beast. She gathered her thoughts more quickly this time, and she felt the change in mindset. Focused, she continued on.

"As I said, there's no need to hurt us... and, sir, we do not really want to harm you, or your friends. So perhaps...?" Kuyyra trailed off, uncertain whether this was working, or what to say next.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

A smile slowly formed on Nimros' face as he watched the fighting continue. "Good, good... They are learning quickly how to control their new powers. And, I'm glad that not all of them are on the offensive," he said to Rolanth, pointing towards Hikaru. He then turned his attention to Kuyyra, who seemed to be talking to one of the pantera. "Ah, good, very good. This will turn out better than I thought."

Rolanth turned his attention to Aki. "Well, master, it seems that Aki doesn't like to fight," he said, a little curious. "But, even if he doesn't like to fight, he should realize that he will need to soon, and that his powers are more defensive than anything else."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:22 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((occ: a word of advise, you're gona have to control the creatures later, so you should really start now))

Achmed got his sword formed in time, and had an idea. He had seen the rapid departure of the mage and his friend, and they were still very close to the tower, so he assumed that this had been set up by the mgaes as training. No matter what they thought of his strengths and weaknesses, he was no fool. Ah well. I'll get 'um later. He lunged for the beast, cutting deep into uts sholder the same time it swiped at him with the other hand, hitting his improved armor and doing little damage. "Nice training beasts, Nimros!" He called out. He then noticed the light somming from Aki and, if his friend Rhapsody was any example, that ment either a protection arura or a healing spell. He decided for the former. "Aki, try to extend that barrier to as many people as you can!" Achmedknew a great deal about fighting in a small group, as he orrigionally cane from a kingdom very far away, out of the Emporor's grip where such tactics were offten needed.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yeah, I know that.))

The pantera that Kuyyra was talking to was now out of his crouching position, realizing that of all the people in the group she was telling the truth. He now seemed a little curious, but was still cautious. He backed up and hissed when the wall of fire came around, and was slightly confused.

Suddenly, a low wall formed between the pantera, separating them into sets of two each. They all jumped back in surprise at the wall of earth, but one pantera's surprise was quickly cut short when Seferia's dagger went through his neck, killing it instantly.

The pantera attacking Achmed, which was near Seferia, screamed in pain as the wind sword cut into its shoulder, and everyone recoiled a little from the sudden scream.

The pantera near Hikaru and Aki, however, had not been hit by anything yet, so he still kept moving towards the two. Lynn, who was near Aki, decided to intervene. She wasn't sure what would happen, but she thought that if she could get the pantera wet it might help. So, she made a circle with her hands in front of her amulet, and thought about creating a ball of water above the large cat. Slowly, a small ball of water appeared, but luckily the pantera did not notice it. The wall of fire broke Lynn's concentration, so suddenly the ball dropped on the pantera, soaking it with water. It hissed in retaliation and backed up a few feet.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next