Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian quickly dried his eyes when Nimros came out. He stood and plucked his pickaxe from the ground. He wiped his nose on a blade of grass he plucked from the ground. He apologized to Nimros but looked at Achmed with a bit of anger. When he heard what they were going to do to the animals, he perked at the thought. He drove his pickaxe into the ground again and rose the animals and the wood and straw all up on a pedestal of earth and stone. He sniffled and waited for the one of fire, who he now knew was called Hikaru, to do the honours.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

It comforted Hikaru a little bit to find that she wasn't the only one disturbed by killing the creatures.
That's different, she thought, listening to Achmed. I think those solidiers are at the point were they don't have any hearts.
Realizing that she now had a job to do, Hikaru clasped her hands in front of her in a comfortable position.
"Is ok to do it?" she asked the pantera. It nodded slowly as Kuyyra translated for her.
Closing her eyes, she let flames spring up from the dead bodies.

(Twizzler0171, was it ok I did that?)

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Last edited by hikaru_dream on Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Achmed, no matter how cold-hearted he seemed, went very quiet and solem at funerals. He was used to Rhadsody singing a funeral dirge for the dead, but sence she wasn't here, he took the part. He, of course, wasn't going to sing, so he moved the winds arround in much the same way as someone playing a harp. The resulting sound was a sad, haunting funeral song.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Nimros and Rolanth stood silent, gazing at the funeral pyre. Both of them were a little surprised at how the chosen ones took the on-the-spot funeral so far, with the pedestal of earth and the song played by Achmed's manipulation of the wind. But, at the same time they were glad that they had a heart, and weren't just about fighting.

Nimros closed his eyes for a second, and when he opened him he saw something flash in the blazing pyre, what seemed to be a small image of a pantera rising up into the flames. What...? he thought. Just as soon as he saw the flash, it was gone.

As the funeral went on, the sun slowly set behind the castle in Cathalia in the distance. The pyre lit up the training area behind the tower, but soon the bodies of the panteras were reduced to smoldering ash, except for some of the bones.

Suddenly, a harsh wind blew through the forest and through the training area, blowing out the remains of the fire and blowing away the ash. The robes of all the chosen ones, along with Nimros and Rolanth, flapped madly at the cold wind. Nimros looked into sky towards the east, and his eyes widened a bit.

"Oh no..." he said. "Chosen Ones, as of now the funeral is over. We must get into the tower immediately. Gather your things, and hurry! And don't try to stop the wind. An icy cold blast of air is the least of our worries," he yelled to the chosen ones. He also noticed that the clear night sky was now filling with clouds. He then turned to Rolanth and whispered something into his ear. Then, as Nimros hurried the chosen ones into security of the tower, Rolanth quickly went around the training area, making sure he hid or disposed of anything that would hint that some kind of powerful elemental magic had been going on.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The song dropped midnote as the cold blast of wind tore through the training area. Achmed felt a deeper chill then the rest of them, feeling the consentrated evil on his own element. He wasn't going to stop it, he just wanted to get AWAY from it. "Rolanth, get my Cewellian disks from the pyres while your at it!" He quickly followed Nimros inside the tower, flowing some wind between the threads of his robe to wisk the blood particles away from it. "Thanks for wasting my time Nimros. I had fun fighting your cats."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((It's fine, Hikaru. ^-^))

Kuyyra walked slowly over to the pantera after translating for Hikaru. She put her hand softly on top of its head, her touch offering comfort to the creature. Tears brimmed at her eyes as she watched the flames, and she could feel a great sadness coming from the creature by her side. At one point, she thought she saw something... but it flashed by too quickly for her to see what it was.

She shivered as a the wind began to blow cold, gasping as a particularly freezing blast rushed by her. She frowned when she heard Nimros' words, and knelt down to explain to the pantera what was going on. She didn't feel she should just leave it...

"I have to go now, sir; I have a duty to fulfill. Thank you for trusting me, and I am sorry for the fate of your companions. I suppose you can follow me if you wish... or you can stay here. Whichever suits you best. Either way, thank you again," she said softly.

She stood and bowed to the great creature, then followed the others into the tower, gathering her items as quickly as possible.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian heard the wind cut through the area and felt his bones chill. He galvanized his armour and took off for the tower, stopping to help one of the others that had tripped. He still knew very few names, so he was unsure of whom he helped up. He raced up to the tower, but tripped before he reached it, crashing into the ground. He suddenly blacked out.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

'Oh great,' Lynn muttered as she saw the miner fall down in front of her. She glanced quickly around; no one else seemed to have noticed. At the cremation she had stood a little apart from the others, unable to see herself in the same light as the others. Everything had been happening so quickly she could barely keep up with what was going around her; she only had time to listen to instructions before she was whisked off to another place, but no more. She wasn't going to stand for this for much longer.

Rolling Blactuvarian unceremoniously to his side so that he was now face up, she tugged at his arm with little success. She heaved again. It felt like she was going to pull it out of its socket. Lynn took a deep breath. She hadn't learned to hold her breath for minutes underwater without any purpose.

'SOME HELP HERE WOULD BE NICE!' she bellowed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru glanced back as someone, Lynn, it seemed, was bellowing for help.
"Oh, sorry." she yelled over the wind, hurrying back. Grabbing the miner's other arm, they both pulled but he only moved a tiny bit. She sighed and looked around. Maybe she would try the bellowing method. Hikaru had a loud voice, and was always getting in trouble for it.
Stretching her arms in a way that she could hold both his arm and leg. The miner moved a little bit more than last time, but she felt tired.
I hope someone else comes to help soon, she thought sighing. I don't seem to be much of a help.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

'Come ... on!' Lynn growled, tugging at the miner with all her might. She cringed slightly when Hikaru began shouting. The situation would be comic if Lynn didn't feel that sense of unease: two girls with voices possibly louder than the miner's could not pull him up because they were so weak.

Good-for-nothings. She could almost hear Lowis's voice. Lynn gritted her teeth. Taking a deep breath, she pulled at the grown man's arm again, grunting with the effort. To her partial surprise, Blactuvarian shifted considerably. He was halfway over the doorstep. 'Come on, fire girl! Help me!' Lynn called out in a mixture of joy and urgency.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rolanth had finished making sure there were no signs of the chosen ones in the training area when he heard Lynn's cry for help. He looked over towards the tower to find both Lynn and Hikaru trying to pick up Blactuvarian. He sprinted over to them, and saw that while he was moving, it was too slow. He looked out towards the east and saw what appeared to be a tiny raincloud, moving very quickly towards him. His eyes widened, and he went over to Blactuvarian.

"Alright, you two, ready, set, and [i]heave[//i]!" he yelled, pushing on the back of the miner. They managed to get him into the entrance area of the tower.

Nimros was by the doorway, looking out into the sky. He realized that Aki and Seferia were still outside. "Hurry up you two!" he yelled out to them. He then turned to Achmed. "If I recall correctly, you had trouble with your elemental powers, Achmed. So the training was beneficial to you," he said sternly.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Aki continues his prayer for the beasts even through the growing storm. He heard someone shouting at him, but didn't want to interrupt the prayer. After a couple more moments, the prayer was finished, and Aki quickly returned to the tower.
Aki: Rubbing his hands together for warmth. Boy, it is cold out there. Feels the lack of ki in his system and staggers a bit. Whoa. I need some time to meditate and recharge.
Aki stumbles a bit as he returns to his room to rest.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lynn smiled her thanks to Rolanth, then dropped Blactuvarian's arm abruptly. She walked stiffly towards a great window that faced the courtyard they had just left. The clouds were gathering. She shivered and drew her cape about her. It turned into a robe without her noticing.

What was this feeling? she wondered. If she didn't know better, it was as though Lowis was lurking around the corner. Lowis in one of his dark moods. Lynn wouldn't have stood for the way he acted if it wasn't for Mynn, and even Lynn sometimes felt afraid. When Lowis began to throw things across the room and shouted at Mynn at the top of his voice in one of his drunken fits, when Mynn began to cry and cower in a corner with Lynn holding her tightly -- well, if it wasn't for Mynn already being upset and worried enough, Lynn would have liked to whack Lowis a good one. But because Mynn was there, Lynn struggled to control her anger and her fear. She hated Lowis.

The same feeling of dread that occurred before Lowis got started was now hanging around her. It was the calm before the storm, she thought drearily, seeing only the darkening sky. If only it would start -- and then finish...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Seferia could feel goosebumps rising underneath her clothes as the icy blast of wind suddenly blew by. Instinctively, she put her arms around herself in attempt to lessen the sudden chill. She squinted as she looked around, slightly confused.

Nimros shouted for them to run back to the tower. The other Chosen Ones followed him obediently, but Seferia stayed where she was, gazing up at the darkening sky. She was not being purposely defiant, but she simply didn't understand what the danger was. A storm was brewing? Was Nimros afraid of that? Though admittedly, the clouds were appearing unusually quickly ...

Nimros shouted again, though his voice was distant this time. Seferia glanced around quickly, startled, and realized that most of the others had already reached the tower. She still didn't really understand Nimros's urgency, but she found the cold quite unpleasant. She hastened after them, catching up swiftly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Hmm..." Achmed suddenly whipped up a counter wind, whipping the miner to his feet and keeping him there as well as pushing back a good percentage of the wind. "MINER! WAKE UP!" Achmed didn't feel the express need to keep him afloat, so he hoped that the miner would wake up soon, or he's drop him.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next