Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The next chosen one to reach the top of the tower via the portals was Hikaru. After the portal closed behind her, Nimros cast another pedestal and was about to greet her, when Aki and Achmed came through their portals. Nimros also cast pedestals for them to sit on, and before he could greet all of them at once, Achmed asked him why he was here.

"You are here, One of Wind, because the seven elements which created the land we know as Manabor have chosen you to save the land from evil, which has taken the form of the Empire of Tianech. I will elaborate further, but I want the other three chosen ones to arrive before I explain everything. For now, you can sit and wait," Nimros said, walking around the center of the tower, where a spire rose into the sky.

"Oh, and welcome, One of Fire and One of Light."

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Achmed glared at the mage, no one seeing it because of his hood. "Fine, fine, I'll play along for now." He noticed Seferia and then said "You... Your my present mission. Before I decide wheather to kill you or not, why is that fat old broad Lady something-or-other saying you stole her gold?"

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:11 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru bowed her head when the mage addressed her. She blinked and looked around, her stomache in knotts. Her eyes fell on the theif and the assasin and shivered slightly. She could tell what element they were, from the magic spotting training she had done.
Hikaru found herself backing away in her seat, hitting the back of the seat with her back, hard.
Hikaru looked at the 'Light' trying to seem like she wasn't and knew she was failing terribly. He looked like an interesting person.......

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Aki: Ah snap.
Aki turns to run away through the portal but just slams into the pedestal that has replaced it. He groans and looks around. He sees a young girl, a not as young girl, and a man in cloak. In the center of the room, he spies the mage.
Aki: Thinking. ~They don't look like the Prophets.~
Aki continues to nervously look around. He thinks he catches the youngest girl looking at him but passes it off. He takes his seat and tries to relax.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"...hnnh?" Kuyyra groaned as she woke up. She opened her eyes, immediately panicking. Everything was dark. Was it late, or had she gone blind?

"Kuyyra! Kuyyra dear, don't panic. You're fine now," a said, speaking to her softly. Kuyyra recognised the voice as her mother's, and immediately calmed down. As soon as she did so, she realised she was on her own bed as well.

"How long have I been... out?" she whispered, almost dreading what the answer would be.

"Not long, that we know of. I found you knocked down while out hunting. You're fine now -- your mother put a rag over your eyes so you wouldn't get a headache when you awoke. What happened, Kuyyra?" a gruff voice said. Her father's.

"I'm not entirely sure. I was gathering herbs for the healer in town, and then I saw this glo-- the herbs!" Kuyyra sat up quickly, blinking as light from the lighted fire hit her eyes. Despite the protests of her parents, she got off the bed and got ready to go outside.

"I've got to get the herbs," she was muttering to herself. "The healer needs them... what if something bad happened and she didn't have the herbs?"

She took a quick glance around the cottage, making sure she had everything she would need. She nodded to herself as she noticed, she did, then stepped out the door.

She noticed out of the corner of her eye an odd thing, which, unbeknownst to her was the portal. She stepped into it as she stepped into the forest, and suddenly the scenery around her changed. Instead of seeing the trees and plants she had been expecting to see, she found herself blinking into the eyes of a small girl with black hair and reddish-brown eyes.

"...hnnh?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Upon hearing the fact that Achmed was hired to kill Seferia by a third party, Nimros quickly stepped between the two. "Oh no, you two are not going to be killing each other. I do not care what happened in the past, what matters is what happens in the present and future. You two best be getting to know each other, because the both of you, along with the other five, will be working TOGETHER," he said, a little shocked and annoyed at the same time.

Just then, Kuyyra stumbled out of the portal, which closed behind her. "Ah, excellent. Welcome, One of Nature, please have a seat," he said, casting a pedestal for her to sit on. He went back to the center of the tower roof, but he kept his eyes on Achmed and Seferia. Those two are going to cause something awful, he thought. While he waited for the Ones of Water and Earth, he told Rolanth to go to the other side of the tower roof, away from the group, and talk with the kings.

Rolanth did as he was told, and so he cast a seeing portal. "Hello, my lords," he said, looking into the swirling portal, where he could make out the seven faces. "We have good news. 5 of the 7 chosen ones are here, and as soon as the other two arrive, we shall begin the initiation."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Aki: Initiation?! Oh no! My brothers at the monastery paddled me until I was raw.
Aki jumps on his hands to cover his butt in anticipation of a paddling.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"I wasn't gona kill her! That old hag was lying through her teeth. I wanted to see if this theif here was any good. I have been looking for a possible "partner in crime", if you will." Achmed said. "Plus, even if I had wanted to kill her, she'd have probably have escaped. People in her business don't live very long if they can't." He sat back and waited for the custimary questions about his garb.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lynn's eyes fluttered open for a minute before she closed them again. Blue ripples catching the light. So peaceful...

Her eyes snapped open again in panic. She was lying there suspended in the middle of the river! She was going to drown! She started to flail, trying to swim back up and gulping down some mouthfuls of water in the process. Her head shot out of the surface and she took great breaths of air, her body tensed and preparing to choke over the water she had just breathed in.

Nothing happened.

Lynn blinked. She wasn't coughing any water up. The air didn't come as a relief to her strained lungs. In fact, her lungs didn't feel strained at all. She took another, slower breath. Staring at the water she was treading, she didn't move or think very much more. Then she scrambled out of the water.

What had just happened? she wondered fleetingly. Shaking her head mildly, as if this could discard her thoughts, she made her way back to her clothes. She was soaked through and it would be best if she donned her coat again. Picking it up from the grass, she wrapped it around her, shivering a little now, but not only from the cold. She stuffed her foot in one shoe, not bothering to put it on properly. Now where was the other one?

Lynn glanced around and saw a white heel half-hidden by the long grass on the riverbank. Half-stumbling towards it, she bent over to pick it up. A great black hole suddenly opened underneath the shoe, swallowing it entirely just as her hand made a grab for it. Her hand disappeared through the portal as well. 'Wha - ' was her startled cry before Lynn lost her balance and fell straight through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"...hnnh?"
Hikaru had looked up to find herself staring at greyish blue eyes filled with surprise. Nature, she thought wistfully. She smiled and nodded a greeting, as her throat seemed to be not working.
Looking at the surprise on Kuyyra's face, she grimaced. They're making us do this, with no choice, she thought. Hikaru had already excepted the fact she had to go, but she wasn't sure of the others. Well of course, we'll be in trouble if they don't go, as far as Mother's explanation goes.
She sighed. I hope I can at least make some friends......

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Seferia turned her icy-blue eyes upon the hooded man. She had no idea who he was, but her well-tuned intuition told her that he was a dangerous person indeed. She felt no twinge of fear, however.

"Are you talking about Lady Hathton?" she said. "I did not steal from her, I stole for her. The gold was meant to be my reward. She sent you after me to take it back?" Her lips curved into a small, cold smile. "What a bothersome fool."

Upon being reminded of the money, she realised that she still had it, attatched securely to her belt. She also realised that she was still gripping her knife. She slid it back into her sleeve inconspicuously with ease. She didn't think she would need it here, even with the assassin sitting so close to her.

She focused her attention to the other people who were arriving, the portals flashing continuously as they threw out their targets. They looked like harmless, well-meaning people. People who probably would give their all to save the world without demanding prodigious prizes in return.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Nimros still kept his eye on Seferia and Achmed, even though they probably weren't going to fight, just in case. Then, Lynn stumbled through the portal. "Welcome, One of Water," he said. He then turned his attention to the portal where the One of Earth was supposed to come through. It's been quite some time since this portal was cast, and yet the last chosen one hasn't come through, he thought. He looked at his map, and the One of Earth was still on the map, in the same place as before.

Rolanth, meanwhile, was still talking to the kiings. "My lords, Nimros has requested that when we come to the castle, you and your guards do not hurt any of the chosen ones. Why? Well, that will be revealed when we arrive. Goodbye, Your Majesties," he said, closing the portal. He then walked over to where Nimros was, and glanced at the six chosen ones.

"I do not doubt your wisdom, master, but are you sure these- these citizens, who probably have had very little magic training, are going to stop the Empire?" he whispered, looking at the disorganized group.

"No, Rolanth, I am not sure. But, they have to stop it, because if they fail then all of Manabor will be plunged into darkness forever," he replied. He then stepped towards the group. "Very well, everyone. We are still missing the One of Earth, but we should start if we are going to make it to the castle tonight for your official declaration," he said, pacing.

"Now, as you all may know, the Empire of Tianech has taken over almost all of the land of Manabor. The Allied Kingdoms of Sezentur, along with a few kingdoms out of reach of the Empire, are all that are left. This tablet," he said, pulling out the piece of stone from his robes, "tells of a prophecy. This prophecy says that when the land is plunged into darkness, the seven elements will arise from the depths and infuse themselves into seven Chosen Ones, who will then gain these elemental powers. The Chosen Ones will then band together and defeat the darkness, restoring balance to Manabor."

"You all standing here before me are the Chosen Ones. You have had experiences with a ball of energy infusing itself into you forcefully, and you have had the experience of interacting with your element. Now, in order to stop the Empire, you all must learn the powers that you have been given. But, first, allow me to introduce myself. I am Nimros, the lead sorcerer of the western lands, and this is the Tower of Mages. This is Rolanth, one of my most trustworthy mages. We will train you and then when that is over, set you off on your journey."

"Now, I want each of you to come up here, one by one and starting with Fire, place your left hand on the tablet and say: 'I am the One of ____, and I swear to use the elemental powers given to me to restore order to the lands and vanquish the emperor.' Once you say that, something very special will happen."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian woke in a pool of something. It wasn't quite sweat. When he rose out of his bed, the liquid solidified and his bed crashed inward. He jumped back, no longer tired. He ran out of the building, knowing he could never return. He tripped on the doorpost and tumbled into the dirt. Instead of it hurting like it usually did, it only got his clothes dirty. It didn't hurt him, somehow. As he spit out a mouthful of dust, he felt his body begin to resonate somehow. Suddenly a giant oval sprang from his body somehow and hovered in front of him. He reached out with a finger and touched it. It pressed in like a gelatin, but when he pulled his hand back, it stretched out to keep in contact with his hand. Finally it broke contact, but a small amount of the silvery substance was sitting on his finger. It grew with sudden rapidity, covering his hand, his arm, his back. He turned around and looked to see his legs covered with the frigid silver substance. It rose to cover his neck and the back of his head. He staggered backward as the shock of the cold of it hit his mouth.

He tumbled out of the portal, landing on his back. He sighed and layed there, decidedly not looking around.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

She stumbled and fell onto her back, was more like it. The floor was extremely hard and she immediately knew that she wasn't in the place she was meant to be. Lynn sat up almost immediately after she'd crashed onto the ground and looked about her, somewhat panicked.

All around her were a strange host of people. Hardly any of them looked like each other. This room was also definitely not near the river, she was sure.

Don't move, don't move, don't move, she told herself. She didn't know why, but she felt that nothing bad would happen as long as she didn't do anything to provoke these dream-like figures around. That was it, she must be dreaming. Not that Lynn really believed that this was a dream either, but nothing made any sense and everything was happening too fast.

Two of the particularly odd-looking men started whispering among themselves. Then the older, weirder one began to talk, and Lynn began to feel perhaps that this really was a dream. Nothing made any sense. There was something about the kingdoms of Sezentur -- ah, yes. All that baking for the kings and their households had gone to her head. She was having something that was a cross between a dream and a nightmare. It wasn't as if she'd met any balls of energy lately. Just a rather large rock. But if this was a dream, then perhaps if she played along, it would all go away...

Getting unsteadily to her feet, Lynn moved towards the dream-mages. She put her hand on the tablet. The tablet glowed slightly and she felt a tingling sensation go up her arm. Something whispered to her, This isn't a dream, but she pushed it away. Just get it over with, her mind was telling her. Then you'll be back at the river.

'I am the One of' -- she paused and tried to remember how the mage had addressed her when she'd sat up -- 'of Water, and I swear to use the elemental powers given to me to restore order to the lands and vanquish the emperor.'

For the shortest of seconds, nothing happened.

The tingle became an energy that coursed through her body. She thought the powers inside of her were going to explode.

It's not a dream, was her last realization before she collapsed to the floor in a dead faint.

[I'm not sure what that something special is, but I'm afraid I may not be able to get back until the 30th. Please take care of my character until then and if there is some group activity, assume that Lynn participates too!]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Alright, no problem Lillie. :)))

Blactuvarian fell out of the portal, and looked dazed. "Well, you've finally made it, One of Earth," Nimros said with a stern voice.

Lynn was the first one to come up to the tablet. She placed her hand on the stone and recited the sentence. Nothing happened, but suddenly she fainted and collapsed on the floor. Then, her body started levitating, and it rose up above the others. She started rotating, faster and faster and faster, until all that you could see was a large glowing area. The sapphire on the tablet, which served as the stone of water, was also glowing.

A few seconds later the glowing dimmed down, the rotating decreased, and Lynn set her feet on the floor. Her old clothes were replaced with beautiful new ones. She now wore light armor that covered most of her body, which was soft to the touch, but if you tried to use a lot of foce, such as punching, it hardened. She also donned a cape, which was of a grey-blue color, and was extremely light. In its normal form it was just a cape, but if she wanted to disguise herself it could wrap around her body and form a robe. A silver band with the image of two sea serpents spiraling around each other was on her long brown hair. Her weapon was an amulet around her neck, which would allow her to cast water spells with her hands only.

Everyone on the top of the tower was amazed with the transformation, but Lynn even moreso. "Wha--" she said, looking down at the cape, her hands, and the armor. "Wha-- What happened?" she added.

"You have just been transformed from the person you were into the One of Water, Lynn," Nimros said, gesturing her to go and sit on the pedestal. You could tell that even he was amazed at the transformation, by the look on his face. "Well, then, who is next?" he said, looking at the others.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next