Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Toys come alive [New Characters are always welcome]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh noes! Toys come alive! It's a pretty simple story. (There used to be one like this that was really fun but it got shut down after a while)

Story
It's a little while after the holidays period. The mother and the father have bought presents for their children including... toys! Yesterday the family celebrated christmas and in the middle of the night, when they were all asleep, something happened. The toys suddenly started moving.

Family
The family consists of 6 members.

Name: Rod
Likes to: Put things in his mouth
Dislikes to: Sit still
Appearance: Baby Rod is young and always crawls instead of walking. He can't pronounce any word (yet).

Name: Elisa
Likes to Live in her own dreamworld/Watch TV
Dislikes to Follow orders
Appearance: Elisa wears glasses and has black hair. She wears a long white t-shirt and long brown pants. She doesn't have a lot of friends.

Name: Joe
Likes to: Play football
Dislikes to: Go to bed
Appearance: He almost always wears a sporty outfit and is always busy playing games with his friends.

Name: Robert
Likes to: Listen to music (country/jazz/blues...)
Dislikes to: Argue
Appearance: He wears tidy clothes and has to wear glasses if he wants to read a book. He and his wife are happily married and love to play with his children. Though because of his job, teacher, he doesn't have a lot of time to do so.

Name: Johanna
Likes to: Clean
Dislikes to: Clean
Appearance: She wears usual clothes, the kind of clothes you'd expect from a mother. And though she has an addiction to clean a lot she is a very gentle person.

Name: Grampa
Likes to: Read books about travelling/travel
Dislikes to Nothing, he likes practically everything
Appearance: Though he is the oldest member of the family, he doesn't show that. His hair is getting a bit gray but is still nicely black.

The House
(Red: Where we are in the beginning of the story)

I may draw the first floor later on

So there we go! Let's begin!

---

In the middle of the night, Chewie looked around. He saw no humans any more. Chewie was short for Chewbacca. He was 5 inches tall and was furry. "Alright, toys, the coast is clear!" He said. His voice was a normal male voice. He started walking around. He wanted to know what box he was in. He remembered almost nothing before this. He remembered that was standing in a rack in a plastic box and that people were looking at his box. He then remembered that Joe got in front of his box. He couldn't understand what they were saying... He was inside a box.

After a few seconds he found his box. It was ripped apart already but he could still read what was written on it.
- Play all your favorite scenes with these miniature sized characters from your favorite movie trilogy
He frowned. What movie trilogy? He looked on the other side of the box. It said: "Collect them all". Now he was even more confused. He turned the box so he could read the front side again. "N°4: Chewbacca" He remembered this name from the day before. Joe was shouting at his sister: "Chewie is mine" While holding him. Then the sister shouted at him: "No, I want to play with Chewbacca too."

He then looked on top of the box, which had a logo written on it. He couldn't read it good because it was ripped apart as well.
-Sta\ -
-War\-

"Stawar?" He said to himself. He sighed, threw away the box and went looking for other toys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Can I join? I'd like to be Woody the Cowboy a stuffed beanbag crocodile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(((yeah just start RPing ^^)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elisa Jr., an average Barbie doll, woke with a start. She was laying face-down in a tub of Legos, wearing a hot pink faerie princess prom dress with a small tear on the bodice and a large stain on the skirt. Her foofy black hair was braided so it stuck up on top of her head. No matter how many times Elisa fixed it, it never came out right.

The barbie did her best to try and stand up without making a sound, but her limbs squeaked painfully, (as plastic barbie's legs do.) The large wings attached to her dress didn't make this any easier.

Suddenly, she heard a thunk. "Who goes there?" she whispered in her tinsely Barbie-like voice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Jason shook his crocodile head. Crawling out of the toy box using plastic soldiers (which poked him in his paws and belly as he crawled) was painful, but landing on a tin toy - even a small one - hurt, provided that they carried clash cymbals and the edges are razor sharp. He couldn't help but wonder what might happen if an infant attempted to eat it.

He noticed a doll in a pink dress waving to him in the distance, so he started crawling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Whirr...whirr...

Drake the duck waddled out from under the bed, muttering how his winder is a little annoying. He assumed that it always has been, though he was stuck in a storage shelf at a fast food restaurant until a week ago and didn't have the chance to walk until recently. He couldn't wait to meet the new toys...he had a rather cheerful personality and was talkative. Very talkative. Of course, this meant as soon as he spotted the other toys, he got excited and quickly made his way over to them.

"Hey guys!" (Of course, being a duck, his voice was very nasal and somewhat scratchy.) "What's up?"

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As Jason scurried across the playroom's plush carpetted floor, a winded duck with a squeaky voice cut in front of him. On a closer observation, the duck had a winder in its back. The color on its body was going over the lines, as if painted by a careless toddler. Typical faast-food restaurant give-aways. "Hey guys!" It squeaked. "What's up?"

Jason tackled the duck to the ground. He opened his jaws and prepared to crunch down hard on the trembling bird.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"What are you doing?" cried Drake. "I just said 'hi', that's no reason to attack someone- or, is there a problem with my head? Does it need to be fixed or something? Because I can do that myself, you know, but it was kind of you to try helping. Thanks anyway!" He kicked his little, plastic legs a bit in desparation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Jason's drool slobbered all over Drake, covering most of his body. Drake flailed hard, but Jason snapped its jaws once again, this time shockingly close to Drake's exposed neck. Suddenly, the weight above Drake disappeared; Jason had backed off.

WhiteEdit: Please becareful not to control other people's characters. :) Try reading the role playing rules for more information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

George the GI Joe craled painfully out of the toy bin. "hey, i'm NOT a ladder," he growled at Jason. "and get off that duck." He jogged over to the other toys. "so, what's with the hubbub? we finally leaving?"

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jason's eyes were glazed. "I'm very sorry this happened to you. You see, I'm trying to become a vegeterian, and my natural instincts always try to take control of me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Drake shook the spit off of him. Part of him wanted to be wet (he's a duck after all), but he knew that saliva could not be a substitute for water.

"That's alright, I understand!" he quacked to Jason. "I had a friend back in the restaurant that couldn't stop eating those potato-things...fresh fries, I think they're called. Not that it matters, but you're doing the right thing, you know, trying to quit. It's not easy, and even if you don't succeed trying the fact that you tried is still noble." He turned and began hopping towards the group. "Hey, a town meeting! What fun, let's go!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jason squirries to the crowd of gathering toys.

LilEdit: Please write at least three sentences of role play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I remember this role play… I was a furby. :roflol: ]

A tiny porcelain doll lay upside-down next to a box full of toys. Hearing the movement of the others like her she hobbles to her feet and runs her hands down her dress to cease the wrinkles. She folds her arms over her chest. “Doesn’t that insolent child know that I’m porcelain? Why, I am a collector's item! I belong in shining cases! With diamonds and other rarities! This is an insult! I am, after all, limited edition!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[[*chuckles* I remember it, too! I was a floppy plush rabbit. XD]]

"Tut, tut," came a voice somewhere near the porcelain doll. A stuffed kangaroo carefully pushed herself up from the sidelong position that she had been put into the box in. "Hush now, or you'll wake my Joey!"

She took a few careful hops towards the doll, attempting (but not succeeding) not to bother any of the other toys in the box. As soon as she reached the doll, she tutted again, and immediately started to help the doll get rid of the wrinkles in her dress.

"My, my! Your dress is a bit out of shape, my dear, but everything else seems to be fine. I don't notice a chip anywhere, but I may be mistaken. How do you feel?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next