Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:15 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

“Gods, I was just tryig to fix her door!” he said, mostly to himself. “Sorry!” he shouted behind him. He looked up to the other mage. “You know, I'm really taking offence to being drug along the ground. If you'll stop that, it would be great. Darned good sealing spell over there, not even inanimate objects, a solid job.” he silently wondered on how it could be broken. All magic has its weekness, that's one of the fundamental laws of magic.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kenzirin watched what went on, a frown beginning to form on her face. Why had the man returned, without even asking Miran if he could enter in the first place?! Angry, she stamped her foot on the ground and turned away from the two men leaving the door.

She watched as Miran fled to the corner and frowned again, not quite certain as to what to do. She sighed lightly, and then walked slowly towards the Healer, leaning down and putting her arm around the Miran's shoulders when she arrived there.

"Miran, it's alright," she said softly, her voice beginning to choke. "They're gone now. They've left. Randius took him out. He won't bother you any more, I think. Please, Miran... don't cry..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Randius decided not to tell anyone what the loophole in his spell was. It was far too embarassing. Besides, it wasn't as if Miran would ever work it out.

So I've brought back the wayward mage, he told Esthemazaar. With his powers I hope we can redirect the course of the waters. 'Only where can we redirect the water to?' he asked aloud to both of these two very unique, and undoubtedly powerful, men.

---

'Randius,' Miran spluttered, 'is as bad as the rest of them!' But the name seemed to recollect her. She wiped her eyes fiercely on her sleeve and stood up, squeezing Kenzi's hand as she did so. Her eyes were still glistening and red, but she spoke firmly. 'Come, let us get packed and see if this will not free us from our imprisonment,' she said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Briar looked toward the aquaduct path then to Esthemazaar. He didn't know for sure wether he could do what Esthemazaar and Randius were doing, as magic of the mind was not his field. He considered trying to move water around in the man's head to communicate with him, but that would be very dangerous. Ah well. "Are there any bodies of water immediatly around here? Any rivers or lakes?" he asked, asuming that if there was, Randius would say something. "If all else fails, we could freeze it then go to where the break is then fix that, then teleport the ice above the fixed part."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Esthemazaar sighed, hating the situation.

We can't divert the water. It's moving too quickly to be stopped without destroying the aqueduct itself. We can't divert it out of here without at least destroying some house. Our only option is to destroy the aqueduct and hope that a lake forms here. Esthemazaar pointed at the vast plain beneath the aqueduct. He shrugged, unsure of which of the courses of action to take.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Sorry guys, going to have to pull out of this one. I've been caught up with homework and reading novels for school, so haven't had much time for the forums. Good luck! :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kenzirin nodded in determination. Hopefully, there would be no more interruptions and she and Miran would be able to leave the room. She began packing once more, doing it as quickly as she could while still making things fairly neat.

She pondered Miran's comment. Did she not like Randius? The man seemed alright to her; but then, first impressions often weren't what a person was actually like. Ah well, only time would tell.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6