Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((occness: Briar isn't that ugly either, just looks like he has a mask on all the time: http://utd.edu/~haj014000/ProjectTwo/im ... Avatar.jpg (disclamer, the mage is from the game Rakion, at least the idea and apperence) add hat and mouth (this one has his mouth closed) and your set.

Ryan: Briar moves from town to town about every two or three days. I gathered from your posts that your character's race isn't that common. Briar would have seen him at some point in time.))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Esthemazaar grew impatient as the woman kept talking to others. He wondered if coming to the inn was a great idea. As he looked around, he noticed many people staring at him. He frowned at them and they spun around. He went back to staring at the table edge. He resigned himself to waiting for the woman to come back. He hoped that she would not expect speech out of him.

[I feel like crying. I am serious! Look it up! Esthemazaar is HUMAN. Freemartinism has to do with sterility! Oh, my gosh! Please! :cry: ]

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kenzirin watched, surprised, as Miran and the stranger neared her. "Did they see me watching them?" she wondered. "Have they come to yell at me for it?"

It was nothing of the sort however, and Kenzirin smiled in relief. She nodded politely to Miran's greeting. "And may the rainbow rest upon you. Thank you, Miran, my parents and I are doing well. I have just finished up here -- so perhaps I can wait on both of you?"

She swallowed nervously. She didn't know why she had made it a question, rather than a statement. It probably wouldn't matter who waited on them or not... but for some reason, Kenzirin wanted to be the one who did. She breathed out softly as she waited for the healer's reply.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
((ryan.riverside and Immortal_Z, please, please stop arguing. It's not helping the RP in any way, and while I understand that you're upset, mistakes happen. It's best to not dwell on them and instead move on. You're certainly not helping yourself, either, ryan.riverside, considering how (very) visibly frustrated you are.))

((Rissa, sorry for making you wait- suddenly got too busy to think of anything))

Lily finally looked up, hoping her cheeks weren't as red as she felt they were. Seeing the girl across from her, she frowned, tilting her head to the side as she observed the other student.

She was about to ask the girl what classes she had- she looked familiar- when there was another scream, this time from a girl within the huddled mob. A boy was half-hanging from an open window- they'd apparently thrown the windows open to get a better look at whatever was so fascinating. He faced the sky, mouth open in a twisted expression that seemed to be a mixture of glee and horror. As the people around him gradually were able to see what he did, they all acquired the same expression.

But oddly, they didn't speak at all. In truth, no one in the entire hall spoke, leaving the area eerily quiet apart from the everyday noises being filtered through the window. Lily slowly got up, not bothering to take her books, and silently motioned for the other girl to follow her. She had the feeling that she wouldn't want to see whatever it was alone.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Maggie stood to the back of all the commotion. She couldn't make out what was going on; a woman screaming at soldiers, a few people intervening, other walking about still talking about the situation... "I'm sure I'll hear about it once I get to the tavern," she muttered and went about her business.

Then her stomach kicked in. The small snack she had as a breakfast wore of, and now she realized she was starving. Near the inn, and a small desire to check out the competition, Maggie stolled in to the tiny resturant for a quick meal. Noticing a few people from the event outside had now moved in here, she kept her ears open for details. My goodness, you certainly are a busybody today...

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Ah, sorry i've been kinda busy lately))

Elizabeth walked down the street and decided she would like some ice cream. So she walked down the street to the icecream parlor and sat down in one of the typical white iron chairs. She sat down and started to relax.

"Ahh, this is nice." she said folding her arms behind her head.
She lookede up at the sky and started to notice the clouds were clearing. She looked down at her bag of apples, and decided she didnt have to rush back to give them to Charley. She folded her legs over one another and sighed.

"Its been a while since i've been able to relax." said Elizabeth.

((Sorry its so short)

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Thanks, Alex.]

Miran hesitated for a split second. 'If you would be so kind,' she nodded. 'Thank you.'

She swept into the inn and immediately saw where the stranger was situated. To her slight surprise, she saw that it was not a table for two, then she remembered how tall the man was. Of course they would need a slightly larger table for him to fit at all -- she supposed she hadn't really been thinking. There was nothing surprising about it.

'Thank you for waiting,' she said to the stranger as she sat down. She peered at the menu laying in front of her. The sudden financial strain she was now undergoing loomed in her mind again. She was not sure if she could afford to dine at all, but she had said as much to Kenzi... With a very little sigh, she reminded herself that spending a few silver coins was not going to make much difference to the significantly larger dent she now had in her pocket.

'I'll have the fish and chips, and a mug of mead, please,' Miran said to Kenzi, tapping the hand-drawn pictures on the menu. She leaned back in her seat, her eyes watchful. As soon as Kenzi had taken the man's order, Miran intended to find out something about him and what he wanted with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Esthemazaar looked down at the menu, pointing to the same thing. The waitress leaned over and read the menu. He looked at her and saw that she understood. He looked over at the woman he was sitting with and saw that she was watching him. He gave a tight-lipped smile and returned the look. He wished that she was worth the time that he was wasting on her.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kenzirin smiled as she followed Miran into the Inn. She glanced around, looking for the stranger, but Miran sighted him first. Once again she followed Miran, this time stopping at the table.

She mentally registered Miran's order, and then looked over at the stranger to get his. She was surprised that he just pointed, and didn't say what he would like or a simple 'The same.' She nodded to show she understood the man, and then straightened.

"I will be right back with the mugs of mead, but you'll have to wait a while for the fish and chips to be ready," she said, and bowed lightly as she left to get the mead.

As she entered the kitchens, she told the cook to prepare two orders of fish and chips. She grabbed two mugs, headed over to the mead, and began to pour the drink.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

After Briar finished his dealings with the Innkeep (and getting a very good deal on his room, too) he went to a table not to far from where the tall man and the healer were. He looked over the menu quickly and desided just to get a drink. So what if he just had a few, his race had a very high alcohal capacity. He settled down and waited patiently for the server to arrive.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The hallway had grown unnervingly silent. Leyna looked up, her eyes wide with curiousity (and possibly fright). Everyone had gathered at the windows, and now they all stood stock still, their faces frozen in the same unreadable expression as they gazed outside.

The girl Leyna had run into motioned for Leyna to follow her to the window. Leyna hesitated, uncertain of whether or not she wanted to see what everyone else was seeing. After a moment, however, her curiosity overwhelmed her sense of caution and fear, and she tentatively followed the other girl closer to the mob of students and whatever it was they were looking at.

[I dunno whether or not you're going anywhere in particular with this Xandra, but I am currently fresh out of ideas :P]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elizabeth go up out of her chair, and decided to go get some lunch. There was a small inn nearby, so she decided to have a bit to eat. She knew the innkeeper, and practicaly everyone in this town, considering she was almost royalty.

So, she stroled down the street till she came to the wooden door, and opened it an walked inside. She saw some familiar faces, and some not so familiar. She waved to a few people and stopped to chat, but then walked over to an empty table in the middle of the room, and looked at the menu laying on the table. A waiter she knew well came over and talked, and then left. She scanned her eyes around the room looking at the people. She loved to observe them and their habits. She saw an odd looking man at one of the tables. She stared quietly for a few moments until her food arrived, then she directed her attention towards that.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The man's silence was beginning to bother her. She smiled her thanks at Kenzi when the mead was brought, and noted the absolute indifference on the stranger's face.

She took a breath to calm herself. Think of him as one of those angry patients, she thought. She had a number of moody patients and she had learned the best way to deal with them was to be direct.

Miran quickly went over the events in her head. Her medical practice was going to be closed unless she came up with six hundred gold coins. That was impossible. This stranger had appeared out of seemingly nowhere, proferring a huge bag of what she assumed to be money. Was it really money? And if it was, why was he offering it to her?

She nodded towards the bag that sat on the table. 'What's in there?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Esthemazaar lifted a hand and tipped the bag over, letting a few coins spill out. He said nothing, simply looking into the face of the woman. He studied her reaction to the sight, making sure that her intentions were true. He pullled his hand back and left the bag sitting on the middle of the table.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Miran stared in silence at the coins for a while. A part of her had not really been expecting it to be chock-full of money. It was a large bag. It was a lot of money.

'You'd better put that back in before someone sees it,' she said quietly, and turned back to her mug of mead. She saw her face reflected in the golden liquid. Her eyes looked back at her. There was a long silence between them before she began to speak again.

'I don't know how you got that much money or why you want to give it to me,' she said at last, 'Thank you, but I can not accept it.' She lifted her eyes to meet his steady gaze. 'I want to keep my medical practice running. I want to live life as I have done, but that is not for me to do. It's not just the fee that is the problem; it's why they raised the fee in the first place. I came here to find information, and -- ' Spotting Kenzi returning with the fish and chips, she broke off.

'Ah, Kenzi, what a lovely dish as always! Would you please ask your parents to see me so that I can tell your mother what a good job she does? I also want to check up a few pointers with your father. He hasn't been coming to see me very often lately.'

--

A group of labour workers came into the inn, shaking their heads as they did so. They were almost shouting at each other in loud, angry voices, their faces black as thunder.

'Can't keep feeding our fam'lies at this rate -- '

'What be they thinking, I don't know -- '

'Them think? Ha! They're not thinking an'more than to keep all their own dosh -- '

'If I could leave this cursed city, I'd be off in a shot -- '

'Not that they'd let us -- '

'Selfish prigs, the lot of 'em -- '

' -- been a long time going down, now it's gone rock bottom -- '

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next