Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Josie noticed something speeding towards them and only had enough time to jump out of the way.

Thissa had not seen Ghosty coming because the grey tabby had been in front of her. As Josie suddenly lept to the side, the stuffed tiger found herself nose-to-nose with a white wolf. The wolf slid into her, then flipped over into a ball. Thissa was bumped backwards into Jimmy. She quickly recovered and cautiously stepped towards the wispy ball of white fur. Jimmy zoomed over to the toy and asked it she was okay.

Thissa pawed her lightly. "Um, hello?"

Josie approached the frightened toy and nudged her lightly with her soft nose. "Are you alright? What scared you so?" The feline looked back up the stairs, but didn't see anything out of place. She turned to the wolf and sat next to her, concerned.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Not getting a response from the wolf, and seeing she was surrounded by other concerned toys, Jimmy rolled forward a bit to explore. He started in the direction he last saw the orange cat walk. His bravery fleeting after getting a few feet ahead of the others, he turned back and looked to see if anyone else was following him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
((I'M SO SORRY!!! I can't do this rp any longer...>< school is biting my leg and won't let me come here...*tries to shakes it off and fails* I'm so sorry! *sigh* but I'm going to make my exit a...er..."nice" one.))

Laksha looked at the others and slowly walked away from the group. she found herself a window and and hopped up to the window sill. "I'm sorry, but I just thought of something, I guess I can't stay here..." she said softly so no one heard her. Laksha made her final move; she jumped out of the window and walked further and further away from the house. The hyper furball was now gone.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Ack... another one bites the dust x.x Oh no... two of my favorite RPS died! Why do they have to lock em... they didn't use to. Sorry I've been gone so long - comp problems.]]

*Ghosty looked up, regaining her bravery slowly. "Burning toy..." she breathed. Feeling embarrassed about her flight a bit, she got to her large paws.*

LilExplanation: We lock the role plays because there is no prune anymore, and by locking dead role plays we reduce spam. I hope that makes things clearer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Burning toy? What do you mean? Is someone injured, or did you have a nightmare?" The stuffed tiger looked at the wolf confused, but concerned.

Josie looked upstairs again. I hope everyone else is alright.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12