Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Toys Come Alive! [closed for now - Members, start!]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

This role-play was originally created before PPT went down. I didn't really intend to revive it, but since a member has so kindly requested for its revival...

----------------------------------------------------------

Once, there were two very lucky children. Their names were Tom and Sally, and from childbirth they didn't know the meaning of poverty. Well, they never got the chance to know, anyway. Their parents were extremely wealthy, and the family of four lived together in a spacious and grand triple-storey house, with an equally luxurious garden to match. They were given the best of everything, their parents would settle for nothing less than the very best.

Tom and Sally had their very own playroom. It was no doubt their most favourite room in the entire house. The walls were painted with bright colours and patterns, there were several windows to let in light, and the floor was carpetted with thick, plush carpet.

And in the playroom, were toys. Toys, toys, and more toys. Lots and lots of them. You name it, they have it. They have the most luxurious and realistic dollhouse, all the latest mechanical toys, everything. Just the sight of the room and toys was enough to make any child jealous.

Of course, at any rate, the children soon grew to be spoilt. They mistreated the toys. Even if the toys were of good quality, they soon could not tolerate all the rough treatment. As a result, most have worn out. The children could care less. The toys, on the other hand, had feelings of their own, and DID mind getting broken. The childrens' wrath was more formidable when they threw a tantrum, which, unfortunately, is quite often.

This continued...until one night before Christmas...

----------------------------------------------------------
Notes to read before joining:

-In this role-play, we'll play as toys.
- You can be any toy at all, be it a plane, or a doll. Be creative. =)
- Please, proper role-playing skills. That includes spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Do make sure you can post at least once a week. I don't want this to die because of a lack of posting. If you have to be away for some time because of vacation or anything, do drop me a note.
- Have fun. ^_^

Bios:

Name:
Type of toy:
Willing to post at least once a week?
Anything else?

Here's mine.

Name: Jewellie
Type of toy: Doll
Looks: Long, dark brown hair that falls to her waist, which is partially tied up by a pure silk ribbon. Wears a beautiful satin dress and pretty, finely made accessories to go with it. Unfortunately, most of her jewellery had gone missing due to how she was handled. Part of her grand dress has been torn as well.
Willing to post at least once a week? Yuppers.
Anything else? She lives in the dollhouse with the other dolls. She is one of the best cooks among the dolls, so she does most of the cooking at night, when the children have gone off to bed, and the toys come to life. Spends most of her free time plotting revenge out of spite.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Last edited by .:Glass Miracle:. on Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((This RP was one of my favorites! I'm so happy it's been revived!

Name: Niniane (aka Nia)
Type of toy: Stuffed tiger
Looks: An orange body with faded black stripes and blue eyes. She's brand new, so signs of neglect are not showing.
Willing to post at least once a week? Definitely.
Anything else? She's been thrown against the wall many, many times- even though they've only had her about a week- and wants to get back at the kids for it.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Sira
Type of toy: A toy bunny
Looks: White and fluffy, lanky with long ears. Has one black button eye, as the other one has gone 'missing'.
Willing to post at least once a week? At least, though I am going on vacation soon and don't know how long I'll be there
Anything else? She is recently new, about two weeks old?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[I never got a chance to join this- glad it's here again!]]

Name: Masky
Type of toy: A plastic knight's horse (the knight was broken)
Looks: A mighty steed, though smaller than many of the toys. A plastic sort of mask guards her head from the blows of opposing knights- that was the intention, anyway. Real cloth is on her back, able to wave splendidly in the wind- that was the intention. Now the cloth, carrying the emblem of the now legless knight, is dust-covered and one splendid, red-roan ear is half-gone from a tantrum of the boy's.
Willing to post at least once a week? At least!
Anything else? Is less played with and therefore less abused than many of the toys, but when the knight was still in the toy room and not the trash, the harness was snapped and her ear as well. She lives in the dark underneath a lampshade, although sometimes when the children are away she will come a little bit closer to the magnificent dollhouse, never mustering the courage to go all the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Name: Annabelle
Type of toy: Porcelain doll
Looks: She has fine, light blonde colored hair, originally llong, now shoulder length to children's wrath. She is dressed in fine pink tights, now with some holes in them. Her milk with leotard is stained with chocolate milk. Her tutu was ripped, and she keeps the pieces hidden. She is missing her thumb on her right hand.
Willing to post at least once a week? More than that!
Anything else? She came with the fallowing dolls:
Armelle(Princess), Reia(Queen), Vlad(Prince), Naresh(King), and Gerard(Her brother and fellow dancer). Sadly, they have all been broken, but she has all the pieces and plans to restore them. She has a small "Workshop" in the basement of the doll house, where she helps fix toys and attempts to try and find ways to bring some back to life. However, she is so scared of the children that she refuses to come out of the basement unless something dire has happened.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[We'll begin once two or three more members join. ^_^ ]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Roger
Type of toy: Toy Train
Looks: He is a red toy train with a blue stripe accros him. Th stipr has fadded away and so has the paint a little bit. He is dented and looks like he has been played with a lot.
Willing to post at least once a week? Yes, definatly!
Anything else? Tom likes to play "Train Accident" with Roger so he is banged up quite a bit. Roger is scared of Tom and is often saying the he hopes tom is in a train accident.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Shadow
Type of toy: A puppet
Looks: A forlorn puppet of a black fox, the kind you put over your hand. Her left eye fallen off, and a tail roughly taped back on.
Willing to post at least once a week? Yes
Anything else? She was bought one birthday for the children, and when a fight between the two ensued, Shadow was left in the middle of it. Since that evening, she lay in a corner, forgotten about because of all the other glamorous new toys the children were bought.

[This is my first RP on this board, I hope this goes well for me, if you can accept me]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'll join too I guess....

Name: Unknown
Type of toy: A crippled beanie baby(lol)
Looks: A beanie who lost her left leg in a recent tantrum, uses a makeshift splint. She is a puppy beanie.
Willing to post at least once a week? I hope :(
Anything else? A recent addition to the crippled toy compartment, beanie still searches for her missing leg, in hope that it can be sewn back on. Her tag is missing, which contains the only evidence of her identity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:49 pm 

Name: Ricket
Type of toy: Some kind of mutated toy that looks like it was stitched from parts of other toys...
Looks: Tattered and fairly beaten, has a large wooden cat head and a small rag doll looking body. Has a set of wheels in place of legs.
Willing to post at least once a week? At least...
Anything else? He was once a well loved toy, long before he got sold to the rich boy and girl in a jumble sale held by his previous owners. He is very fast moving but clumsy. He is a few years old, at least most of him is...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The house was still, there wasn't a single noise anywhere. There was an occasional hoot from outside in the garden, and a few splashes from the pond. Night life in the garden had begun.

Everyone had gone off to bed, those brats including. Instantly, the playroom came to life. Jewellie climbed out from under the display shelf, where all the pretty, finely-made porcelain figures, mostly chipped or cracked now, were carefully arranged by the children's nanny. Hiding in somewhere secluded during the daytime proved to be effective. If the children didn't notice you, they wouldn't "play" with you. Most toys avoided getting "played" with. Playtime always ended up in destruction, well, at least for the toys.

Jewellie dusted herself, feeling a little numb from lying at the narrow, dusty space under the display shelf for the entire day. She made her way to the dollhouse, where the other dolls were.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Masky paced about underneath the lamp, seeing one of the dolls heading up to the dollhouse. She didn't have the nerve to actually go up there, as the only human-toy she had known was her rider, to whom her loyalty and heart remained. She lay down, bending her graceful plastic legs under her, watching the other toys spring to life.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shadow shakes herself to get the dust out of her fur. The Nanny had found her under a pile of other toys today, and combed her fur. Of course, the little brats through her back against the wall, and that knocked some fur off of her left side. Now, though, she just quietly shuffled her way out of the corner she was forced into, to make her way along to the other toys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nia picked herself up from the floor, where Sally had thrown her. She shook herself off and sneezed, for the floor was covered in a dusty, cotton type product. Nia was pretty sure it had come from the ripping open of a doll or pillow. It was a soft landing, though- and Nia had to be thankful for that. She dusted herself off, flexed her muscles and walked towards the dollhouse. She didn't know why she did so- she wasn't a doll and had no need to go to the dollhouse. But that's where everyone else was headed, so Nia decided to follow them.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Roger quietly tooted his horn. He was stuck on his side as Tom had decided to play train crash again. He couldn't get up on his own and he hope someone would notice him.

"TOOT, TOOT! Can someone help me over here please. I'm stuck! TOOT, TOOT"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next