Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:50 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Isaac," Isaac said cooly, "Need anyone killed?" He more or less always said that when he met someone, with half seriousness. He then threw another knife into the ceiling, to emphasize the point. Then, realizing he was out of knifes, he mentally tallied his inventory of guns and ammunition on his person.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:56 pm 

((Yes, I was answering your character's question.))

Harumi... I've heard that somewhere... Where could have I met her though? I'll have to make sure to try to get a bit of information out of her. Shouldn't be too hard, she looks rather easily frightened.
Alhifar acknowledged the others responses, mentally filing them away for future use if necessary. He also noted Isaac's apparent obsession with weapons. He would make sure to be careful not to tick him off if at all possible.

After this, he heard another set of footsteps coming in the room. He whirled around towards the noise. There stood a tall young girl, looking as if she thought one of the residents would turn around and stab her at any moment. Though, Alhifar thought, that is probably a safe assumption around here from what I've heard...

"When did you get here little girl?" Alhifar inquired, already knowing the answer from having heard her footsteps as she entered.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." - Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Harumi inspected her fingernails, feeling someone's eyes on her. Her senses told her it was coming from the direction of the pickpocket. He hadn't quite told them his name yet, had he?

She felt him tense up, then heard the footsteps, who's owner soon showed herself in the doorway. Harumi's eyes quickly took in the pretty girl's appearence. Something told her to be careful; looks can be decieving. But all the same she smiled gently at the girl, she could feel the girl's fear.

At the same time she carefully twiddled with one of her wristbands. Couldn't be too careful. Probably.
She guessed everyone would notice. They had to, or else they wouldn't be alive now.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: My apologies, exams and essay's]

<hr>
She glanced over at the man, scanning his plain clothes, some of which were ripped revealing deep scars settling upon his arms. She studied them, the exact cause of these wounds were probably of a bar fight, as this man looked incapable of participating in anything else.

"I'm n--," she stopped within her tracks as she felt a pair of eyes dart towards her.

She turned to face the girl cowering into the corner; her eyes shunned within the dark, light which had encompassed this house for many years.

"How is she so bright?" she thought to herself, "Why have we been blended into the darkness where she hasn't?"

Lithium had begun to ponder these questions to herself, forgetting about the tattered individual and those around her.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac could tell that Harumi wasn't a thief. Either that or she was just the brains of an opperation somewhere and she never actually did any of the work. He was betting on the first one, usually the brains wanted to see the fruits of their labors. "So, Harumi, why are you here if your not on the run from the cops?" he asked her casually, seemingly ignoreing everyone else.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"How do you know I'm not running from the cops?" Harumi said. Perhaps there was a hint of sarcastim there.
"I'm here to dance." She said firmly, although she hadn't danced even once in front of others since she had come to this house. She didn't plan to; He would find her if she did.

It was a safe place to be; as long as she managed to stay alive within the house. Which so far, it seemed she was fairly succesful.

"Is this house a safe place to be?" she asked. "From the police."
It probably not good to talk about herself here either.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"It's very easy to tell you're not running from the police. Your not visually affected from being a criminal, no scaring or wrikles from stress, and you have the worried walk of one who is scared to be in a house of hardened criminals. Your eyes don't watch enough, and your unarmed." He thought over her last statement. "But you are running. You can see it in your eyes, the worried glint of the hunted, the look of the man who knows he's going to die... how I know that look..." He said calmly, thinking of the look of every man who's ever crossed him, right before they were... removed. "My guess is you saw a crime of a person who didn't want witnesses." He stared into her eyes, a cold, calculating stare, devoid of emotion. "This isn't a place for dancers."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:15 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

<<sorry.
EDIT: seems I was tired and didn't write the rest of this? It was a "I've been busy and couldn't post" sorry. Make any sense?>>

Harumi stared back, unblinking.
Not again, she sighed to herself, carefully taking her eyes away and looked up at the ceiling.
She smiled slightly. It was amazing how one could be wrong.

Ah well, I must admit that he does have it half right, she thought.
Although she wondered about the scared look. She didn't feel all that scared, she had become pretty used to being in the company of criminals now. Scars? Of couse not, I'm not there when they try to hurt me.

She thought about his last sentence.
Yes, dancers don't shouldn't belong here.
"That's why I'm here." she said quietly.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Last edited by hikaru_dream on Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nebula had mildly ignored the aggressive boy's request for Bach. Imitating the piano? He had the wrong person, she thought, with the trace of a smile to herself. She had, however, continued to pluck quietly while the nerves in the room tensed and suspicious glances were thrown all around, seemingly absorbed in her own music.

The sound of the dancer's - Harumi was her name - words stirred something in the old woman, for the simple tune she had been playing became something of a more complex and melancholic strain, one of those slow dances she still remembered where young couples stood together and hardly seemed to move, but swayed and sang silent songs to one another in the quiet of it all.

'Music for the dancer,' she said softly, by way of explanation. And she smiled at Harumi with a questioning look in her eyes, inviting her to dance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((I think this is looks cool.))
Name: Ariana Green
Former and/or Current Occupation: Waitress(she lied about her age)
Description: She is very tall for her age, almost 5'8 on a good day. She is still learning how to maneuver with her sudden height, making her very awkward and clumsy. However, she still has the body type of a eleven year old, making her look with some weird been pole. She had short, unruly red hair, the bangs kept out of her face by many cute little pins. She loves cute little weird things, and dresses accordingly.
Background/Bio: The whole truth: She recently killed her brother in what may of been partially accidental, even she doesn't really know. She discovered she got a rush from killing and is sort of addicted to killing. At first she limited herself to criminals, but they were too much like her to kill. She ran away to here to "retire." She loves to read and records all her thoughts and feelings in large volumes of diarys, and loves her rag doll kitten with the missing eye. The cat lives in her room, which she keeps locked at all times. She is very self-concise and nervous under she happy smile.
What others see and know: Due to her avoidance behavior and ability to convince herself nothing is wrong, others knowledge about her past is limited to rumors. She has only revealed she killed "someone somewhere." She hides beneath a cheery demeanor and a penchant for organization.
Abilities: She isn't all that good at killing, but she able to cover her tracks extremely well, and her outside appearance makes it easy not to suspect her.

She awoke to Kitten licking her nose, purring softly.

Without opening her eyes, Ariana smiled and reached out to ruffle Kitten's fur. She was six months now and growing cuter each day. She had been with Ariana through all of this, since the first day. She had taken her from a breeder who considered her worthless a week before it happened. Kitten knew everything, even when her own parents though he had killed himself. Kitten had snuggled in her arms as she cried every night. Kitten was her only friend.

With a soft meow, kitten jumped off the bed. Ariana open her eyes and stretched as she got out of bed. Her room was simple, with only a bed and a small shelf, and kittens food bowls and litter box. Ariana liked it that way. Kitten stood meowing by an empty food bowl.

"Don't worry, I'll get you something." She said. Picking up the bowl. And she off down the stairs, still in her panda pajamas. As she walked she heard voices from the front. Some of the tenants, but also some new ones. She peaked her head into the door and knocked on the frame.

"Good morning every one!" She said with a yawn.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Harumi felt the music change, and knew it was an invitation before the old lady spoke. She hesitated. How she longed to dance, it had been a while since she met someone who was actually skilled with music, who could actuallu play it properly. But word would spread quickly. Or at least it usually did.

A girl stuck her head in the room, greeting the people in the room cheerily. She nodded back, although Harumi slightly doubted that she could see her. But the music dragged her away from the thought of the newcomer, singing at the back of her mind, inviting her........

And slowly, without thinking much, she began to dance.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:58 am 

Alhifar retreated to a corner to listen to the music and watch the dancer dance, while trying to figure out who she was, and where he had met her before.
Alhifar thought back to his childhood, and an image popped into his head of a girl from the school from the town he had grown up in.
That couldn't be her, could it?

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." - Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lithium watched intently as the dancer spun around, as if she was floating in the air -- dancing with the clouds. She glided through the room, her arms flowing through the air as she touched the ground delicately, barely letting her toe touch the hardened surface from beneath her.

"Please," Lithium whispered, and her voice raised, "Stop; this isn't a place for dancers. Get out now,"

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

She thought of nothing but the dance. She forgot she was running away, she forgot that she was in a house full of criminals, she forgot about the trouble she had caused.
A whisper broke the spell. The while she had been able to get away from everything had seemed so long, yet so short. Then what the whisper was really saying came crashing to her.

Harumi slowly finished her dance, looking up at Lithium.
She seemed to pale slightly, although it was difficult to tell because of her originally pale skin.
Get kicked out again? After she had found one of the safest places?
Her green eyes clouded up. For once, she wasn't sure what she should do. What she could do, was clear as ever, but what she should do..........

"Why?" she asked quietly. "Why do you dislike...... my......... dancing?"
There was a silence.
"You do not have anything against dancing, I belive?" Harumi searched the other girl's face without bothering to hide it.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Ariana giggled a little as she watch the dancer. It was a little silly, dancing right here and now. But the only other dancing she had ever seen was akward school dances. Her brother had hated dancing, so she never saw the nutcracker when she was little...

Her thoughts were interupted by Lithium speaking. She listen intently.

"That was a little rude, Lithium. We are all here for a reson. We can't pick and chose. " She turned to Harumi. "What did you do to come to our home?"
[Short but sweet?]

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next