Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Okay. I'm back. Sorry for the absence, but there was a sickness in the family I had to take care of. I have hardly been on PPT at all. I have so many RPs to catch up on. *sigh*))

Angara jumped down from the tree trunk and landed on the bottom of the crevasse, a couple paces behind Firestorm. "Can you see her yet?" the Kougra whispered. The imposing walls seemed to reach to the sky from down here and not much sunlight filtered through. Angara's eyes adjusted as Lola scampered between her legs.

"It might be better to walk beside me, little one," Angara said to the Gruslen. It's hard enough to see where to place my step as it is." She smiled at her friend, even though it was barely noticable in the darkness.

((If you fall, I will catch you. I'll be waiting, time after time. -- Time After Time, Cyndi Lauper :) ))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Jasujo: LOL; White Wolf: in france some of the small villages in the nature are coloured yellow xD))

"Well Mouse, i don't think there are a lot of people in this town, they certainly don't like visitors..." the kacheek said to his petpet. Suddenly, as if the dogglefox smelled a dog cookie he began to bark and ran to the other side of the church.

---

Suddenly Helena loudly said: "Hey! You're close now! Just about a meter or 2 away from me!" She blindly putted out her hand in the darkness, but could not feel any of the rescueing neopets. "Put some light on! Then we can see!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Is the injured Eyrie's name Elena or Helena? You called her Elena first, but now you are calling her Helena. Which is it? Or is Elena short for Helena? :) ))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((i suppose i confused names, let's call her Helena xD))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Jens- I was referring to the movie The Village. XD]

Firestorm's ears perked at the voice. "Right here." He said, extending out a paw and waving it around a bit until her felt the Eyrie's wing. "There you are!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(( oops, i never saw that movie ^_^; ))

"Mouse! Did you make me walk that hard just to get a bone?" Ebenezer angry said to his dogglefox who had found a bone. The dogglefox grumbled where you could almost recognize: 'If you would give me more food then i wouldn't be so hyperactive about a stupid bone!'

---

Helena felt a strong paw on her not injured wing. "Great! You actually managed to get down! I didn't think anyone could do that!" Then she said with as much happiness, but more emberrassed and more quiet: "Will you... carry me up?" and then again her normal voice said: "I'm sure we will be able to figure out what this place is."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Neither'd I, but on the 23'rd I think, I saw 7 and a half minutes of it from a movie I was watching on a Utah TV station. It looks very good...)

Amdir looked at the new Eyrie. Silis hissed lightly. "What do you think of her, Silis?" Silis just hissed once more. Sighing, Amdir stretched her strained wings. "I don't think I'll be able to fly for awhile, either." she said. "They were... pushed, shall I say?... to their max."

Then she looked around the strange town. "I could almost swear this wasn't here a day ago."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Firestorm sounded embarassed. "We climbed down... on a tree that fell diagonally into the cliff. I don't know if I could climb while erm... carrying you, though. I have to carry Stimpy, my Spardel. I just think that the weight of a full grown pet and a petpet would be too much... especially to climb with..." There was a short silence before the spotted Kougra spoke again. "Are your talons injured, as well?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Did you get her?" Karen called down, "is she alright? Do you need me to do anything? I think I have a rope in my pack! Do you need a rope, cause I have a rope if you need a rope!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Well, i'm back!" Ebenezer said. Mouse walked behind him. He said: "You see, that town is empty, either everyone's gone, or something bizar is going on!"

---

Helena sighed and said: "Well... my talons still function pretty well... but they are not strong enough to climb up a tree..." and after Karen talked about a rope, Helena said: "Oh! A rope could help a lot! Could you tie it to a tree or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Firestorm also called back up the cliff. "Thanks! That would be great!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"A rope, ok!" Karen pulled off his back pack, the back of it was covered in snot. He opened the top and pulled out a rope, he always carried one with him, just in case. He ran over to a nearby tree and tied the rope to it. He then went to the hole and threw it down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"If you need help, I can try to push you from behind," Angara said to the injured Eyrie. "I'm Angara, by the way, and this Gruslen is Lola. If there is anything we can do to assist," she looked at both Helena and Firestorm, "please let us know."

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

When suddenly the rope fell down, Helena looked at it then looked at the others, felt the rope and said: "Oh... how nice... a snot rope..."

WhiteEdit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((*Feels stupid* Is it to late to jump in this? I wasnt sure because the topic didn't say open or closed...))

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next