Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Gah, totally lack of inspiration. I've been very busy with school... so maybe once we get out of this silly battle, and start moving again, I'll be inspired. This was just a note to say, I'm still here, and I just have no inspiration for a post atm.. but will soon.. hopefully. XP))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((That's fine. Take your time! In the mean time, I'll try to get this battle moving.))

The Kakuna saw Daretania's attack preparations, and became paralyzed with fear. Only the trainer, who understood Bug Pokemon, and the two psychics realized this happened.

"Oh no, Kakuna!"

Ninao patted the kid on the shoulder. "He'll be fine. Maybe the fight just isn't for him. I would say drop out, but your third Pokemon...well, it sounds pretty interesting."

He nodded, and withdrew the Kakuna.

"Masquerain, go!"

With that, the flying Pokemon burst from the ball.

"Ooh, pretty! Those are rare here, too!" said Chal. "You don't know Ruby by any chance, do you?"

"She's my cousin! I traded a Mareep for her Surskrit."

"Ah, I see. Just asking, because I remember my sister saying she traded a Bug Pokemon for a Mareep."

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Daretania flinched as she saw the Masquerain, startled by the eye that was on its wings. She took a deep breath, steadying herself before analyzing her opponent.

The Masquerain had freedom of movement. More than she had, because it was most likely not limited to the ground. And it had effectively startled her with the eye -- it was still creeping her out.

Wrap wouldn't work against Masquerain as it had the Caterpie... Masquerain would probably be able to move faster and avoid her grip. She didn't want to use Twister -- it was a Bug Pokemon as well, and she had felt horrible at paralyzing the poor Kakuna with fear. So that left either Dragon Rage or Surf... could it dodge Dragon Rage? Better to go with surf, as it spread out more...

She took another deep breath before summoning the water needed to use the move.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6